Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

37 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

Do we know yet where the battle pod and kiss kiss will be available from in the US?

As far as I know, the kiss kiss has just been seen in the Netherlands and Asia, the battle pod had no appearance whatsoever so far. 

1 hour ago, julesvincent said:

As far as I know, the kiss kiss has just been seen in the Netherlands and Asia, the battle pod had no appearance whatsoever so far. 

I went to my local Lego store they tried to look them up but don't have them on their list. They instead looked on brick link for info, it was kinda funny to watch

16 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

I would love to see the Ventriloquist, but I agree that the absence of the Hatter is very conspicuous.

It's not. Hatter isn't in the movie.

5 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Ah that's annoying. That option wasn't on there before, it was literally just 'Sold Out' with no date etc. That's fine though, I've got £5 of VIP points due to pop up once my other order ships (ended up placing another order for more stuff.. oops!) so I'll order that up and some bricks I need from Pick-A-Brick.At least the £5 VIP will cover the shipping then!

Cheers for the heads up!

I popped back in to Lego store today and ended up getting Riddler's Racer, Mr Freeze set and another GCPD pack for the Clown/Disco poly... they've got loads. Of the GCPD sets... was going to offer to pick one up to send down if helpful.

2 hours ago, Robianco said:

I popped back in to Lego store today and ended up getting Riddler's Racer, Mr Freeze set and another GCPD pack for the Clown/Disco poly... they've got loads. Of the GCPD sets... was going to offer to pick one up to send down if helpful.

How did you get the clown/disco poly if it's not available until the 10th?

Just now, gleepglorp said:

How did you get the clown/disco poly if it's not available until the 10th?

It's out now in the UK. I also picked it up today with the Riddler set, Joker Ballon escape and GCPD pack :classic:. My local store also had quite a few of the GCPD pack in stock even though it is out of stock online.

Gotta say though the polybag isn't that great, I don't love the disco bats cape (its only gold on the outside so, when displaying it, it looks odd from the front) and the clown bat is just overall kind of bland :sceptic:. The GCPD pack is great for the price though, however I don't love that the dome on the bat signal is tinted black and the printing on the uniformed officers kind of gets lost in the dark blue plastic. I love the detective(?)'s torso and leg print though and her hairpiece is a personal favourite :wub:. She has one of the saddest looking female minifigure faces I've seen though with those bags under her eyes and the down turned lips :look:.

8 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

On the plus side you can still backorder the GCPD set even though it's showing as sold out. Just caved and ordered it along with enough CMFs to get the free polybag.

just ordered mine now, im not gonna be able to get to a lego store until the 26th of feb and dont wanna miss out..

33 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Ugh, skint for another two weeks. I hope the polybag stays in stock till then. Having seen the movie, I now want AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL the things.

It probably will, I doubt many people are particularly hyped over two more bat suits but I suppose you never know. Hopefully it does stay in stock for you though :classic:.

1 hour ago, Nsk97 said:

It probably will, I doubt many people are particularly hyped over two more bat suits but I suppose you never know. Hopefully it does stay in stock for you though :classic:.

Yeah, I'm worried people are gonna buy a bunch and then flip them on eBay later. Especially if the movie goes big this weekend.

Got more parts in today and modified Arkham so it now has 8 cells and a roof level walkway with the red safety railings. Really like how it came out and wish that they could've done this originally. 

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Got more parts in today and modified Arkham so it now has 8 cells and a roof level walkway with the red safety railings. Really like how it came out and wish that they could've done this originally. 

That is one thing that has annoyed me about a lot of sets is they seem to be more facades. Like the Scarecrow's Surprise guardshack. It should have been a full building like that one person on here did recently with that set. Regardless I'm really liking these sets. I'm picking up the Penguin and Joker car tomorrow and I am hoping there are polybags left for me to get. If I can afford it I might get a GCPD poly as well.

1 hour ago, Tech Artist said:

That is one thing that has annoyed me about a lot of sets is they seem to be more facades. Like the Scarecrow's Surprise guardshack. It should have been a full building like that one person on here did recently with that set. Regardless I'm really liking these sets. I'm picking up the Penguin and Joker car tomorrow and I am hoping there are polybags left for me to get. If I can afford it I might get a GCPD poly as well.

As much as we all would like that the once decently priced $30 (AUD) now becomes at least $20 more expensive and probably becomes alot less worth it. Anyway thats just my opinion.

5 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I love to see this, can you post pics. Please.

7 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

As much as we all would like that the once decently priced $30 (AUD) now becomes at least $20 more expensive and probably becomes alot less worth it. Anyway thats just my opinion.

That is true. It is just disappointing to me that has to be the case but it is what it is.

Only gone and missed out on the bloody GCPD pack again haven't I! Stupid VIP points taking so long to credit I missed the back order rush. I'll have to try another local Lego store and see what I can find.

31 minutes ago, Cammo said:

Will the 3-pack be available at some point or is gone for good?

Lego customer service told me it's slated to be in production for the rest of the year so it'll be available, they've just had everything go a bit mad as the films starting to come out now so once it calms down everything will be more available. I've just seen in the UK that the Batmobile, Jokers Lowrider, Penguins car along with the GCPD pack are all out of stock at the moment / on back order. Just a popular time that's all.. I'm just being impatient! 

For the Dutch people over here. I don't know if it's already mentioned, but Tartan Batman is now for sale in a lego batman magazine in supermarkets and such. €5,99.

41 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Lego customer service told me it's slated to be in production for the rest of the year so it'll be available, they've just had everything go a bit mad as the films starting to come out now so once it calms down everything will be more available. I've just seen in the UK that the Batmobile, Jokers Lowrider, Penguins car along with the GCPD pack are all out of stock at the moment / on back order. Just a popular time that's all.. I'm just being impatient! 

Thanks for the info. I'm going to watch the movie (probably on Friday). If Arkham Asylum is featured a lot in the movie, I'll be picking that set for the polybag promo.

14 minutes ago, Cammo said:

Thanks for the info. I'm going to watch the movie (probably on Friday). If Arkham Asylum is featured a lot in the movie, I'll be picking that set for the polybag promo.

Enjoy! It's a great film!

I was just wondering what the favorite new designs of this movie were. While Scarecrow is fantastic, he doesn't really bring anything new to the table, so I'm disqualifying him. I think it's down to Two-Face, for the brilliant meta-joke of his melting-plastic scars, the new interpretation of the damage itself, and the casting gag, or the Penguin, who just looks great without going too far off the established look. Harley should have been my favorite, but her Lowrider outfit does nothing for me, and her faces in the sets are a little weird to me.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Just seen on the UK store that Lego are doing a two pack vehicle bundle, with The BATMOBILE and The Joker's Lowrider for £99.99, saving ten quid. 

Thought id mention it in case people want both, it's probably the best discount you're gonna get for a good few months.

Hm, sadly most of the cool stuff of Batman is gone for now.^^

Anyway, I ordered some smaller stuff, i wanted anyway, to get hands on the Discobatman. Those two guys will fit quite well into the Batsuit collection. Although the clown is missing the Batman symbol.

PS: Does anyone know, where to get that booklet, containing that scottish batman?