Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I won't be going to buy the sets for a couple of days as the stores probably will be a bit slow getting them on shelves. Knowing my luck Target will finish their sales and then release the sets. Anyway, I'm still amazed that i am still up!:grin:

1 hour ago, JACKATTACKS said:

I won't be going to buy the sets for a couple of days as the stores probably will be a bit slow getting them on shelves. Knowing my luck Target will finish their sales and then release the sets. Anyway, I'm still amazed that i am still up!:grin:

https://shop.lego.com/en-AU/search/Batman movie

3:35 am. I checked the site and there up. Yeah boii. 

Ill buy Arkham in Feb for the free polybag. We should get it here.

PS. What city do you live in. I'm in Sydney NSW.

Does anyone know if January has any offers related to LBM sets? I'm talking about the UK store, I tried to look up the calendar but I can't find it.

Edited by GeekByKnight

I just bought Arkham Asylum from Toysrus for $149.99 by price matching the Lego Catalog, you can also price match with the lego web site.

The Lego Store in Toronto (Fairview Mall) has a lot of the sets out already (Arkham, Penguin, Catwoman, Clayface excluded). An employee said the two boxes of figures they put out sold out within the hour.

For those in the UK, as many stores are closed tomorrow, if you are desperate for sets/minifigures it may be a good idea to reserve them at Argos and pick them up on the 2nd.

Picked up Clayface and Riddler sets at my local LEGO store. I wasn't sure if I would like the Riddler set but it's much better in person. Definitely recommend both sets!

37 minutes ago, BrickFit26 said:

That Kiss Kiss Batman Suit has so many uses for other minfigures. :thumbup:

Well it would if it didn't have a metal rod going through it's inside.... 

8 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

https://shop.lego.com/en-AU/search/Batman movie

3:35 am. I checked the site and there up. Yeah boii. 

Ill buy Arkham in Feb for the free polybag. We should get it here.

PS. What city do you live in. I'm in Sydney NSW.

Lol. I checked at like 1 am but no luck :grin: Shame we haven't got any price decreases!

I'm also in Sydney!

Edited by JACKATTACKS

56 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Well it would if it didn't have a metal rod going through it's inside.... 

I thought the keychain was attached to the cowl, if so, then it would be no problem, but if it's attached to that back then *sigh*

5 minutes ago, BrickFit26 said:

I thought the keychain was attached to the cowl, if so, then it would be no problem, but if it's attached to that back then *sigh*

The rod goes through the head and torso. The legs are glued to the torso. You can find ways to remove the rod here.

http://thebrickblogger.com/2011/01/lego-keychain-removal/

Hope this helps! You also would want to have another cowl to replace the one with the hole in it.

Edited by JACKATTACKS

It's 3 hours away from the release date in the USA, and yet all of the exclusives including Arkham remain unlisted on Lego's site. Why?? Also, can anyone 100% confirm that stores won't be carrying Arkham? If they aren't I'll buy it ASAP. 

Yeah, I love the candle method of removing the keychains. Thats how I got me some cheap Supergirl and Finn figs. Just need to replace the hairpieces from parts in your own collection and you're good.

I find it unlikely that the keychain is the only way to get that minifig. I'm not aware of any keychains that didn't have a regular fig representation.

Riddler's car is brilliant. And his suit looks so good with the first relaunch face and the green bowler from his previous appearance.

I thought the release date was 1/1, but Lego Store had one box of Batman CMF's and one adult was feeling them and stuffing a bunch under his armpit. Nasty.

Found Commissioner Gordon and Red Hood without too many feel attempts. More attention at the time was on Disney CMF rather than Batman. Made in China. Not sure if I want to pursue Catman and pretend he's Wolverine.

Didn't see any good deals, nor was the Pick-A-Brick wall refreshed. Was told they only refresh whenever they are sent stuff, so very irregular.

Still no exclusives listed on the site...I'll wait a few more hours and hopefully they go up. 

Edit: All sets are now available for purchase except the exclusives. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000