Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, amazingbricks said:

It's got to be the jokerland on steroids.

Agree. A huge amusement park would be nice for a D2C

I bet Harley Quinn and other villains who don't need new pieces will be there, like the Mad Hatter, Killer Moth, Polka Dot Man or even the Ventriloquist

Edited by Robert8

38 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

But to put them in a row with the new TLBM irritated me. I mean, there are so many else...

It was just to show which batsuits that have been in the trailers have made a physical appearance

3 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Agree. A huge amusement park would be nice for a D2C

I bet Harley Quinn and other villains who don't need new pieces will be there, like the Mad Hatter, Killer Moth, Polka Dot Man or even the Ventriloquist

Love the sound of that! Would make for an amazing set. It'd be called jokerworld.

4 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

So? What do you say that set I was describing is? 

He kinda just said he thinks it's a new Jokerland-like thing.

4 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

He kinda just said he thinks it's a new Jokerland-like thing.

He claimed to know the set I described with the quote. I'd like to know if he's just bluffing or if he actually knows what the set is. 

2 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

He claimed to know the set I described with the quote. I'd like to know if he's just bluffing or if he actually knows what the set is. 

It seems to me that he thinks the set is that giant Jokerland. Why don't you tell us so we can see if he's right?

1 hour ago, Rookie875 said:

Yay more batsuits! That makes 12 for the movie right?

Com-Bat 

Arctic Bat 

Comic-Con Exclusive 

Electric Bat 

Buccaneer Bat 

Fairy Bat 

Caveman Bat

Glam Bat

Scu-Bat

Bat Pack

Boxing Bat

Tartan Bat

Also what is this from? Is it like a book or something?

Wait, Arctic bat? Pictures?

Just now, RM0B said:

Wait, Arctic bat? Pictures?

I think he is referring to the Batman from 76000 Arctic Batman vs Mr. Freeze: Aquaman on Ice.

Just now, Dr Axels said:

I think he is referring to the Batman from 76000 Arctic Batman vs Mr. Freeze: Aquaman on Ice.

Oh ok

3 minutes ago, Spoddy said:

He didn't say he had sourced info, he just made a guess. Now, can you either tell us or stop dragging this out.

Wow talk about being impatient. It'll be up soon enough. 

To be completely honest, if we are getting a D2C set of TLBM, I really hope that it's Wayne Manor.

I don't feel that making a giant amusement park at a D2C price point is the best of ideas on Lego's part (unless all of the rides can easily fit in a non-Joker themed theme park or includes an actual Lego roller coaster), which can only get some many people happy.

However, knowing that there is a Jokerland type area in the movie, I can't help but escape the fact that, if the theme park isn't the D2C, that it will be the TLBM theme's flagship set.

A jokerworld may be fun, it will definitely be a good set to go with polka-dot and mad hatter, however I prefer Wayne Manor, especially since we already got jokers funhouse and jokerland. I wonder if it turns out to be one of these 2 (or the batwing) or a complete surprise.

Here's my quote:

10 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

Ooh, I think I might know what it is :grin:

Notice how I said, "I think." I'm just saying what I think it will be. I never said I knew it for a fact. Now, I didn't mean to cause a problem. At this rate, I don't care to know what it is. You don't have to tell us, but you do whatever you want.

@Delta Customs when you will post more info about Lego Batman Movie Summer sets? And most important thing. When you will post info about Spider-Man: Homecoming sets? You said that you will post it today.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Corrected some mistakes

This discussion has gone way off from the point of this thread. We get a new figure image and instead we ignore it and choose to argue about what we don't know? :wacko:

Talk about the sets we know about or don't talk at all. This is not the thread to speculate on potential future waves based on parsed out comments; nor is this the thread to demand info from sources--they alone are privy to information they possess, and it is up to them entirely when and if they release that information. Now I wish that info wasn't posed as a riddle, but the fact that we even get advanced information is something to be grateful for and not something we should feel entitled to. 

Talk about the sets. Talk about the present. Talk about the future later. Thanks. :thumbup:

Everyone just needs to relax... were talking about a kids toy here not something life important. Remember Delta isn't obligated to give us any information whatsoever so let him release what he wants to release when he wants to release it. There is no need to ask more of him as he'll release it anyway. Just have patience and enjoy the fact that we have so many new awesome things to look forward to. Live in peace and everything will be awesome! :wink:

Now on the new Batman figure, Its okay, what interests me most is the fact that he appears to have dual molded green legs with black boots... perfect for a BTAS Robin figure.

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14