Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

11 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Ashens! :laugh:

I don't think Clock King and Cayman are that obscure but that might just be me

Bingo :laugh:

I've never heard of Clock King and cohorts, but to be fair I don't read comics and don't watch TV adaptations thereof, so I only know characters that appear in movies and video games (and of course LEGO sets) :wink: If the LEGO Batman Movie helps them getting more attention, more power to them, but they're probably just background characters :grin: Maybe they'll go the LEGO Movie route and at least give them a line or two like most of the characters from the respective CMF series got. 

Edited by Lego-Freak

35 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Or he's related to Chef Excellence :laugh_hard: (10 points to you if you get that reference)

I like your reference, very much in fact. 10/10

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

I've never heard of Clock King and cohorts, but to be fair I don't read comics and don't watch TV adaptations thereof, so I only know characters that appear in movies and video games (and of course LEGO sets) :wink:

I even wrote my thesis on Batman and have never heard of most of these. I must say, if that leaked list is accurate, I will be disappointed. :sceptic: Of course it would be a big surprise if A-List villains would appear as CMF, but there's a whole range between 'celebrities' like Joker and people like Clock King that may only be known to die-hard fans.

Clock King was on the animated series from the 90s

I know him and I'm not a die-hard fan. Not even close :grin:

Ok this is my theory.

All the leakers say that there are 20 Minifugres but what if they are wrong. What if they used the image as their source. The Lego group took a few Minifigure from the picture and put them in other sets. (They then removed the extras) leaving 16 in the CMF. So we might only get 16. Those in the picture were up for debate of what Minifigures they were thinking about.

But personally I go with the theory as they swapped out and added Minifigures.

It's 20. We've heard from numerous, numerous sources that it's 20. They were told 20 even before the image surfaced. There's no point in questioning this. 

The seemingly-incomplete list, even allowing for all the Bat variants, seems quite light on female characters 

Uh guys, I have been looking for quite some time now for this cmf picture. I googled Batman Movie Cmf List and found nothing. Any help?

Edit- nevermind! I got it. Thanks(you know who you are). Personally I hate the figures. I wanted to see aome more realistic figures that arent all goofy and comic styled.

Edited by YoshiBlockr

6 minutes ago, YoshiBlockr said:

Uh guys, I have been looking for quite some time now for this cmf picture. I googled Batman Movie Cmf List and found nothing. Any help?

You know that there is an option to define a time period for the search results? :wink:

13 minutes ago, YoshiBlockr said:

Edit- nevermind! I got it. Thanks(you know who you are). Personally I hate the figures. I wanted to see aome more realistic figures that arent all goofy and comic styled.

"Aren't goofy and comic styled"? Have you seen the trailers? They're goofy as megabluck. Which is EXACTLY what we need in this absurd, BatGod era of the character.

Ok, could someone tell me what I should type into Google to find this picture? I've typed a number of things in, but no dice.

EDIT: Don't worry, I found it,

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

5 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

My theory ^ in case anyone wants to see it

The list @rob-ot5000 in the pic is:

10. Barbara Gordon

Nope, it seems to be Kate Kane. Barbara has nougat skin and dark red hair in this film.

4 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

Nope, it seems to be Kate Kane. Barbara has nougat skin and dark red hair in this film.

Remember, these are preliminaries. They might not have yet decided on Barbara's appearance at the time the picture was made. Although I pray that it is Kate Kane and we get a Batwoman figure!

1 hour ago, BrickRapper said:

Ok this is my theory.

All the leakers say that there are 20 Minifugres but what if they are wrong. What if they used the image as their source. The Lego group took a few Minifigure from the picture and put them in other sets. (They then removed the extras) leaving 16 in the CMF. So we might only get 16. Those in the picture were up for debate of what Minifigures they were thinking about.

But personally I go with the theory as they swapped out and added Minifigures.

The catalog says there are 20 minifigures in this series

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

The catalog says there are 20 minifigures in this series

Actually, from what we've seen the catalog didn't have a page for the minifigures... just this thing I found.

1 hour ago, YoshiBlockr said:

Can't find it!anyone have any hints?

Everyone--if you wish to see the picture being discussed you will have to find it on your own. Please do not ask how to find the picture here. Regardless of its validity, the picture is branded confidential and as such members should not post the image here or post how to find said image. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Or he's related to Chef Excellence :laugh_hard: (10 points to you if you get that reference)

8NRoCrGI_400x400.png

An excellent reference!

1 hour ago, CM4Sci said:

Actually, from what we've seen the catalog didn't have a page for the minifigures... just this thing I found.

The catalog does say there are 20 minifigures in this series. 

I saw the photo! It's interesting how the batsuits in the top row are in three quarters view, fully accessorized, while most of the other figures are front view and have no holdable accessories. Not sure of its significance, but it's clear that the series in this photo isn't finalized. Still cool to see a glimpse of what could be coming, though.

I don't know too many Batman villains, but that Killer Whale is very interesting considering it's reusing Shark Suit Guy parts so soon after Series 15...

Lots of cool recolors. The pink tutu, pearl gold fairy wings, a black Roman tower shield, black Spartan helmet, the brownish S12 Rock Star guitar...