Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

If we're getting mostly bat-suits in the CMF, will any of them have a black head instead of a face to make it look like its on a stand or "being hung up"? Or will it have Bruce Wayne's face?

I'm sure there will be different wacky faces for certain suits. It should be interesting to see.

With Scarecrow potentially showing up again so soon after the Harvester set, I wonder if we'll also see another Ra's al Ghul with the LBM line? They could easily re-release the existing minifigure with an alternate head - same facial expressions but without the lazarus eyes and aged face this time around.

Scarecrow could be in the summer wave (assuming there wil be one, just like TLM)

Scarecrow is perfect! I really hope we get him eventually (or that they just went with this design for the Harvest set if they won't include him for the movie sets) :excited:

But how is it possible that killer Croc just keeps getting worse in each physical appearance. His Lego Batman 3 design was perfect, wish we got that instead of this current monstrosity. :sceptic:

Scarecrow is perfect! I really hope we get him eventually (or that they just went with this design for the Harvest set if they won't include him for the movie sets) :excited:

But how is it possible that killer Croc just keeps getting worse in each physical appearance. His Lego Batman 3 design was perfect, wish we got that instead of this current monstrosity. :sceptic:

well he has different legs in the trailer than he does in the harvest set so i think we will see him again in the LBM line of sets

Riddler looks as though he's been based of his Batman arkham city design, his cane piece is awesome, penguins umbrella and hat look great as well, he also kind of looks like the batman returns penguin. love two face as well he looks great! really hope all of these characters get made into sets :excited: shame that you cant see freeze in the pic tho.

Riddler looks as though he's been based of his Batman arkham city design, his cane piece is awesome, penguins umbrella and hat look great as well, he also kind of looks like the batman returns penguin. love two face as well he looks great! really hope all of these characters get made into sets :excited: shame that you cant see freeze in the pic tho.

I know right finally after all these years of us asking for them to give us a Riddler Cane they finally give it to us! :excited:

Indeed, Riddle & Penguin look really good. Can't see Poison Ivy that well, but that hair piece on her looks great.

I honestly can't wait for these villains, especially clayface. I'm getting his set no matter what.

Hopefully clay face is in the first wave of sets if he is coming and not in the summer wave

I honestly can't wait for these villains, especially clayface. I'm getting his set no matter what.

Oh yes Clayface we have been waiting since 2008 to get him as a minifigure. I think if they took the Lego Batman video game design it wouldn't be hard to make its just a new head mold and that's it. but i am fine with us getting him as a big character or brick built like groot.

Oh yes Clayface we have been waiting since 2008 to get him as a minifigure. I think if they took the Lego Batman video game design it wouldn't be hard to make its just a new head mold and that's it. but i am fine with us getting him as a big character or brick built like groot.

Clayface will more than likely be brick built, but hey dark orange parts! :D

It's funny though Clayface was really the only Batman villain on my list that really suited a bigfig. In The Animated Series he's the only character portrayed that enormous and clunky, just like the bigfigs . Bane, Killer Croc don't really warrant a bigfig treatment.

I thought clay face was more tan in the photos they released

Man i can't wait to see how that Clayface looks like physical!

Edited by Ordinareo

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a minifigure version too. I mean he does have the ability to change size and shape, so it's possible we'll see multiple configurations of him in the movie.

I think Clayface is the only character that I would prefer to be brick built. It would be awesome being able to build weapons or shapes onto him. Otherwise, he's too big for minifig size and after seeing Killer Croc's bigfig, I don't want another bad looking bigfig.

20 CMFs? I both like and hate this - this will mess with my CMF displays even more than the Team GB and Disney Figures did!

It's funny though Clayface was really the only Batman villain on my list that really suited a bigfig. In The Animated Series he's the only character portrayed that enormous and clunky, just like the bigfigs . Bane, Killer Croc don't really warrant a bigfig treatment.

You and me both! For most characters, bigfigs just look so wildly out-of-scale, it's ridiculous. Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed when the Killer Croc polybag images were proven fake. There's very few characters, IMO, that are suitable to that size, but yeah, Clayface could easily be one of them. That said, I think I'm still in the "brick-built" camp.

20 CMFs? I both like and hate this - this will mess with my CMF displays even more than the Team GB and Disney Figures did!

I'm fine with it, since I have zero interest in a dozen variations of Batman, so I'll pass on those and just get the few that AREN'T him. Will save me a ton of money. Hmmm, uless of course the accessories are interesting, then I reserve the right to renege on what I just said and buy those Batman figures with accessories I could use elsewhere.

I think we'd all be fine if we didn't get him. I just don't see a reason for killer croc and scarecrow to be in the LBM sets, when the Summer 2016 sets will still be on shelves by the time LBM sets come out.

Do you think it's likely that we'll get the Killer Croc from the trailer in a set or no because we got him this year?