This is my first MOC. It's the Ferrari 312 T2, from 1976. How can I improve it? I know, decals missing, but I'm not an expert :laugh:

What do you think? :) 

u11j9xW.png6AvBC9U.png

Elegant! I love small builds that get the shapes accurately! Maybe some more work on the front, a lil steering wheel and a minifig with red hamlet LOL helmet (from LaFerrari set)  would make it greater. I'm sending this to my son he'll like it.

Edited by Samer
William Shakespeare stuff

2 minutes ago, Samer said:

Elegant! I love small builds that get the shapes accurately! Maybe some more work on the front, a lil steering wheel and a minifig with red hamlet (from LaFerrari set)  would make it greater. I'm sending this to my son he'll like it.

Thank you! I agree, I should work on the front and other details. But thanks for the advice! :D

I think it's great!!

However, I do think this belongs in the Special Themes forum with Creator. So I will move the topic.

Hi! Sorry but I was sick last days,  however thanks for your support! I want to submit this to the Lego ideas project, so I prefer to not share the Ldd file for now, also because I want to make some improvements and build another '76 F1 Car :) 

Hi,

Not to discourage your, but your project is way too generic to be successful on LEGO Ideas. F1 cars like that have been done by TLG in the Creators series.

My advice is; keep on building great MOCs, but be aware that not every MOC is suitable for LEGO Ideas.

Keep up the good work!

On 25/11/2016 at 10:14 AM, Jim said:

Hi,

Not to discourage your, but your project is way too generic to be successful on LEGO Ideas. F1 cars like that have been done by TLG in the Creators series.

My advice is; keep on building great MOCs, but be aware that not every MOC is suitable for LEGO Ideas.

Keep up the good work!

Hi Jim! Thanks for your beautiful words, and yes, I'll keep build  :D And yes, maybe my project is too generic for Lego Ideas :S Never mind! :D