hello!!
people ask me for put pics from my ferrari, here i will show my cars

ferrari f50, f1 race car, and my mad max rc power functions dodge

my ferrari its for just showing, not for play or put motors
the f1 i build the chassis to carry buggy motor and pf stufs, but im out of money so i decided to make a non motorised version
and my dodge that im using 3 train power functions motors, its very fast, take more than 10km

thats it i hope you like it guys!!!!
pics:

30860378531_9953a828d7_c.jpgPB134257 by Omar Dib, no Flickr

30948775805_209eae4e69_c.jpgPB134255 by Omar Dib, no Flickr

30860367881_5b02488043_c.jpgPB134253 by Omar Dib, no Flickr

30948770005_35d734987d_c.jpgPB134262 by Omar Dib, no Flickr

30912400476_aa892026d0_c.jpgPB134261 by Omar Dib, no Flickr

30831891572_e3ecf12608_c.jpgPB134260 by Omar Dib, no Flickr

30831888632_d81825ec6e_c.jpgPB134259 by Omar Dib, no Flickr

30831886362_f0cd2151df_c.jpgPB134258 by Omar Dib, no Flickr

Edited by omardib21

into rc case one, its function over form... or "less is more", i builded a fast rc with 3 train motors... that gets 10~12 km per hour... so, i cant have a heavy thing chassis, just strong to resist impact using system parts...

into f50 one what u see thats unfinished? if u want give any idea to improve it ur welcome.

Omar

10 minutes ago, omardib21 said:

into f50 one what u see thats unfinished? if u want give any idea to improve it ur welcome.

What? Everything.

ferrari-f50-28_600x0w.jpg

F50 has smooth lines, for example take a look at your doors and that mess with slopes. Your model looks to be too high, and using those old Technic panels with system parts was not a good idea. Front part of your model is too narrow, and bumper should be higher. Anyway, have you used blueprints?

ferrari-f-50-2.gif

Take a few photos of your model which will resemble shots from this blueprint and you will see what is wrong with it.

@ omardib21: Thanks for sharing your "collection" :wink:! I´m sure the Ferrari can be improved again by simply reorganizing some parts. Thumbs and heads up :thumbup:!

1 hour ago, M_longer said:

What? Everything.

Take a few photos of your model which will resemble shots from this blueprint and you will see what is wrong with it.

Are you (too) serious? Your tone to comment others´ creations sounds non-supportive, over-critical and sometimes rude IMHO. 

Please consider that not everybody has: - the building experience that you have; - a great parts stock, access to market and corresponding budget (especially in non-Western countries); - that level of serious motivation to "professionalize" using blueprints (who has said everybody should do so?).

You may know Firas Abu-Jaber - I bet even some of his models wouldn´t match the blueprints of the real cars either. Regarding this F50 - the builder didn´t claim he has built a model to keep up to any standards, win a competition or get a pro medal. He just wanted to share the FUN he has. I hope you still have some too. Simply enjoy!

Edited by brunojj1

26 minutes ago, brunojj1 said:

@ omardib21: Thanks for sharing your "collection" :wink:! I´m sure the Ferrari can be improved again by simply reorganizing some parts. Thumbs and heads up :thumbup:!

Are you (too) serious? Your tone to comment others´ creations sounds non-supportive, over-critical and sometimes rude IMHO. 

Please consider that not everybody has: - the building experience that you have; - a great parts stock, access to market and corresponding budget (especially in non-Western countries); - that level of serious motivation to "professionalize" using blueprints (who has said everybody should do so?).

You may know Firas Abu-Jaber - I bet even some of his models wouldn´t match the blueprints of the real cars either. Regarding this F50 - the builder didn´t claim he has built a model to keep up to any standards, win a competition or get a pro medal. He just wanted to share the FUN he has. I hope you still have some too. Simply enjoy!

I have posted these "rude" comments in only two topics so far. And what kind of comment would be supportive? :) Seeing a model that need improvements, but not writing about how it could be built better? Criticism is a part of this whole thing with showing MOCs to others, you post your creation online, because you want to see what others think about it. Problem starts when someone says that he don't like it? Really?

About my building experience - few weeks ago I have posted on LUGPols forum my history of building MOCs. I have started with modification of set 7990, many another MOCs were not as good as my last ones, but in every topic I had constructive comments. Not only positive, but also critique, but with explanation what someone does not like and maybe how it could be improved. It really helped on start, and it still helps, even now.

And now I am trying to do exactly same thing here, but it seems that it will not work? Are people afraid of being criticised?

When someone says that he built a spaceship using his imagination - well done! But when someone says that he built this and this, and saying what it exactly should be, I am starting to compare it to pictures AND blueprints. To see if dimensions, shapes, characteristic parts of the real machine are reproduced correctly. And if something does not fit, I have right to write about it or not?

Edited by M_longer

6 minutes ago, M_longer said:

I have posted these "rude" comments in only two topics so far. And what kind of comment would be supportive? :) Seeing a model that need improvements, but not writing about how it could be built better? Criticism is a part of this whole thing with showing MOCs to others, you post your creation online, because you want to see what others think about it. Problem starts when someone says that he don't like it? Really?

About my building experience - few weeks ago I have posted on LUGPols forum my history of building MOCs. I have started with modification of set 7990, many another MOCs were not as good as my last ones, but in every topic I had constructive comments. Not only positive, but also critique, but with explanation what someone does not like and maybe how it could be improved. It really helped on start, and it still helps, even now.

And now I am trying to do exactly same thing here, but it seems that it will not work? Are people afraid of being criticised?

When someone says that he built a spaceship using his imagination - well done! But when someone says that he built this and this, and saying what it exactly should be, I am starting to compare it to pictures AND blueprints. To see if dimensions, shapes, characteristic parts of the real machine are reproduced correctly. And if something does not fit, I have right to write about it or not?

"only two topics"??   - I don't remember this being the case.  If I remember correctly, this has been an issue brought up before @M_longer.  Sometimes the way with which you respond to others' posts is incredibly curt and can appear to others as flat-out rude. 

To conceal yourself behind the cloak of "offering critique" doesn't improve the situation.  Usually, the phrase, when critiquing others' work or trying to offer help to improve others skills an any area, is referred to as "constructive criticism" - and connotes some element of being constructive.  Which, (I think is being pointed out by others), your comments rarely are.  Critical?  you bet.  They are plenty of that.  But constructive?  Not really.   You may argue "well what if I can't see anything to be constructive about" and if that be the case, then fine.  No problem.  But perhaps best then to just keep the comments to yourself because they simply will not be taken in a good light, no matter how well intended.  .

Let me show you an example of constructive criticism:  M_longer - I have always enjoyed your builds.  In fact, I remember when I was coming back from my dark ages, using some of your builds as inspiration.  You are talented and a great asset to the community.  However, when you offer feedback to others it is often too abrasive.  Too harsh and the wording is very unpolished.  If you are to offer feedback, then also find something to build on (even if it is nothing more than the simple fact that the builder shared that he had fun what he was doing).  That is being constructive.  That.... is constructive feedback. 

On the flip-side, there is what it looks like, and feels like, to receive just plain critical comments.  With nothing constructive:       @M_longer - your communication skills suck. 

I know that sounds really harsh, and not trying to be, honestly.  It is just perhaps a little taste of what it feels like when the latter approach is used. 

For what it is worth, I really do offer the first example.  You are a great member to the community, have great building skills, but if you are truly to maximize your impact with your comments, you might want to think about offering constructive stuff as well as your trained, professional eye. 

omg..... we cant build anything anymore.... sorry im not rich... and here in brazil parts cost a lil tresure, sorry that im not living into europe or usa.. i have only 10k parts into my collection.. 10 sets for be realistic, give me your parts i could build anything better than you do...

sorry, my ears are open to people who wants help me, in fact u dont know how really hard is to me to build with low stock parts... im very happy that i get into top 10 hottest mocs into rebrickable this week with the white technic car one into this post, and i just show my cars here, because into another post people wanted to see then, sorry if u didnt liked, i wanted to know about improvements not to see someone sayng thats is a "shit" like u dont said but everyone understood...

Edited by omardib21

and thanks for the studless boat 8839 u make, when i was thinking to build a boat and i saw yours, makes me think about something thats "float" with my parts.. parts i got at that time was red and black, from two 8285, just like your ship, and i build my version of a Gato Class submarine, u make me build my best moc... and now i just visited your profile link and saw that was your boat, make me see that people can build great things... your stuffs can really makes people take fly... but i think you are just a lil bit rude (very) and talking like that people really dont learn anything