My computer used to run the program quite well but it suddenly started with safe mode and time after its response got too slow wich is a problem when you need to place a brick in a very specific position or clip something in a narrow space, its very annoying that the responce time is about 1 sec, please help. 

You should share more informations about the LDD model and your computer. This would help us to understand the problem.

Besides I can't understand if the issue is appears in safe mode only (it is a compatibility mode, and probably video acceleration is very limited or disabled).

LDD is easily frightened and will enter safe-mode if it crashes in certain ways.
You'll want to turn it off, it absolutely makes LDD really slow.
Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Compatibalibity mode level, and turn the slider all the way off.

EcEaRcC.png

On 12/11/2016 at 10:00 PM, Alcom1 said:

LDD is easily frightened and will enter safe-mode if it crashes in certain ways.
You'll want to turn it off, it absolutely makes LDD really slow.
Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Compatibalibity mode level, and turn the slider all the way off.

Thaaaaanks!!!!!!!!!! :cry_happy: I am so grateful and embarrassed at the same time, I hope you have a wonderfull day :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:.