20 hours ago, Nazgarot said:

I like this look almost as much as the original with offroad tires. This makes it look like the hyper car version of a beach buggy...

DSC_0430_10.jpg

See the similarity? :sweet:

-ED-

For the front, perhaps something with a wink to the buggy will work...

800x450.png800x450.png

For some reason the version on the top looks very happy)))

The panelled version in comparison to the Hammerhead IMHO looks sort of flat (?), but by itself looks quite good. Now I wonder what either the Hammerhead or this happy fella would look like with Defender discs and balloon tires hahah.

What about 2x2 dishes/boat studs as upper headlights and keeping small 1x1 bottom ones?

Edited by syclone

On 5/18/2021 at 6:09 PM, Void_S said:

Or, much better, I would highlight the air intales shape by making them more "angry".

Is this better?

800x450.png

On 5/19/2021 at 9:56 PM, Void_S said:

Hmmm. Do the upper (main?) headlights are foldable or static ones?

They're static. I'll leave them in for now, but not as main headlights. I did change the main headlights to match the auxiliary lights better.

800x450.png

On 5/19/2021 at 11:13 PM, syclone said:

For some reason the version on the top looks very happy)))

The panelled version in comparison to the Hammerhead IMHO looks sort of flat (?), but by itself looks quite good. Now I wonder what either the Hammerhead or this happy fella would look like with Defender discs and balloon tires hahah.

What about 2x2 dishes/boat studs as upper headlights and keeping small 1x1 bottom ones?

You mean the 2x2 dishes as headlights? That would be too big imo. Here's a render for comparison. The whole front of my build is only 6 studs high.

800x450.png

Edited by Didumos69

Those balck "air intakes" really make the car, and yes the additional lights makes it look more complete. At the same time the extra lights on top of the hood gives it a bit of character. I love this!!

_ED_

Edited by Nazgarot

I made instructions for the engine with working valves and exhaust system. This is the engine I have in mind for this revisiting.

800x450.png800x450.png

See this video for the working of the valves.

Edited by Didumos69