CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2016 - Your ideal Snow entry thread

4 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Prize D just arrived ...it's love at first sight! :wub::wub::wub:

Whoa, all of them are Prize D? *huh*

Boy, seeing all the cool stuff, I can't to see what Prize E is! :sweet: 

On 3/18/2017 at 9:59 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Prize D just arrived ...it's love at first sight! :wub::wub::wub:

Holy motherlode, Batman! *huh* I'm really looking forward to my Prize D now! :wub:

On 2017-03-17 at 10:02 PM, Kodan Black said:

As a fellow F'er I'll say feel free to post pics. :laugh:

Sorry, I think I'll wait until F starts turning up in the post. Let the suspense continue...

My Prize D arrived at the weekend - I can't say thank you enough!

I'd resigned myself to the fact that I'd never own these figs due to the high price and that I prioritise collecting Star Wars. I really couldn't wish for a better prize.

Thank you, thank you, thank you CopMike.

Ah, well. Guess I won't be getting that Catwoman head any time soon :P It's a shame they've not had any other basic masked female heads.

But what will E and F be? One is Doctor Who, I'm assuming, based on the Cyberman in that sneak peek...

I'm really hoping for a Star Wars pack... there has always been a Star Wars pack. :wink:

I don't think there will be a complete Doctor Who pack, last year there was already one like that.

CopMike posted some pics of a few minifigs. Some have already turned up in the different manatee prizes, some not yet. ;-)

Manatee E & F are still unknown regarding their contents so we're just speculating.

Ohhh the excitement when my manatee E will arrive. :wub:

My ghostly pack of figures (and the strangely out of place gamer (not that I'm complaining because I like him (he just seems out of place)). They'll be perfect for my Haunted Halloween castle layout.

Steve

Star Wars, Disney, and Doctor Who/Dimensions will likely will out the other two prizes in some way, then, yeah. I forgot about Tink showing up there. :)

Holy Christmas in March, Batman! I just got my Manatee D and couldn't be happier! Like others, I had written off the idea of ever owning any of these figs due to their price, and even though I figured that some of them might show up here, I never expected to get ALL of them! :wub: I am so thankful that the words "thank you" spontaneously materialize in the air as the Dynamic Duo take on these nefarious ne'er-do-wells in my studio! To CopMike and anyone else involved in this raffle, thank you old chum!

32754672644_bfedbd516c_z.jpg

^ I think prize D has probably been one of the best prizes, not just in this year, but ever.

53 minutes ago, MAB said:

^ I think prize D has probably been one of the best prizes, not just in this year, but ever.

I disagree. The best prize is any of them and the fun of the contest. :wub:

My Manatee C swam to the wild waters of Phoenix, Arizona yesterday, and I am very happy with what came through! Thank you Cop Mike for hosting this raffle, and for the awesome minifigs! Can't wait to enter again later on this year.

Now time to Bricklink the Ecto-1.