CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2016 - Your ideal Snow entry thread

4 hours ago, cocabottle said:

omg i'm rooting for the stay puft

Why? Stay Puft is a $12 set, always on sale for half off. Tinker Bell is in a $350 set! 

I'm not rooting for anything besides being a winner. But I also had fun building the raffle entry, last two years I was rushed / lacked LEGOs.

Always a thrill to pop by and see your name on the winner's board. Thanks for the excitement and fun, CM.

And I'm going to guess the Beatles are a prize for this year.

Steve

9 hours ago, Bricknblue said:

Why? Stay Puft is a $12 set, always on sale for half off. Tinker Bell is in a $350 set!

Because not everyone is looking for some nice prices that are worth a lot? :wink:

I for myself prefer Stay Puft over Tinker Bell, too. But I'm fine with everything that is for free, of course. :laugh:

And if I don't win, I still haven't lost anything. Then I just had fun and thrill checking back every single day. Thanks Copmike!

On 6-12-2016 at 2:30 AM, Lancethecat said:

Aargh! I was so busy this past month that I completely forgot to enter the raffle! Does anyone know if there are any other contests I can enter before Christmas?

Well there's always the Expand the Winter Village contest :wink:

Wow! I need a Cyberman! But anything is nice, I just like being a part of the annual raffle. 

Andy D

15 hours ago, Bricknblue said:

I'm not rooting for anything besides being a winner. But I also had fun building the raffle entry, last two years I was rushed / lacked LEGOs.

Because I mainly focus on creator expert/architecture/ideas, I'm too poor to deviate from these categories. I never buy licensed sets apart from the ideas sets. So this would be a good chance to add Stay Puft and a Slimer to my Ecto-1 set. And, as Holodoc, pointed out, I don't care about the value, it's a free give-away after all.

These teasing pictures seem nice; especially since I saw today that I was amongst the lucky ones... wondering now what I'll win :)

(hoping for the Catwoman or Stay Puft)

Thanks so mich CopMike, it was very exciting to see that I have won a mystery prize and to see my picture on the calendar!!

12 hours ago, Holodoc said:

Because not everyone is looking for some nice prices that are worth a lot? :wink:

I for myself prefer Stay Puft over Tinker Bell, too. But I'm fine with everything that is for free, of course. :laugh:

And if I don't win, I still haven't lost anything. Then I just had fun and thrill checking back every single day. Thanks Copmike!

I'm not selling. I'd just like mini figures that are worth a lot because I'm never going to buy them, or the sets. So you have it backwards.
I love that Catwoman.

Edited by Bricknblue

Yeah! 

Prize D's giant flying manatee is headed my way. :cry_happy:

Thanks CopMike for hosting this, your effort and generosity are far under appreciated. 

Holy Cow!  Went on a trip and came back to find that I won Prize E, yay!

So what to do now?  Send my address to CopMike in a PM now or later?

Oh, and thanks again CopMike for doing this awesome contest! :laugh:

On November 26, 2016 at 10:13 PM, LucasLaughing said:

30456535113_986441f939_c.jpg

In our defense, we do have a lot of hills ... 

I was scrolling through the forum and just saw this. I love it! :laugh_hard::laugh_hard::laugh_hard:

22 hours ago, Holodoc said:

I think it's less about wanting something you could sell, than about wanting something that you otherwise wouldn't get. I bought Stay Puft for $6, Tinkerbell costs $35 on Bricklink, so this is likely the only way I'd get her.

But I'm overthinking this. The prizes all look exciting! Can't wait to see which ones are prize B.

Prize E's magical mystery tour will be making a stop at my house this year!!! Thank you to Cop Mike and everyone else involved in making this wonderful festive celebration possible every year :)

When you check the calendar and get all excited cause you see the first 5 letters of your name, then realise the last letters aren't the same and it's someone completely different :cry_sad:

congrats to everyone so far though, the prizes are looking extremely promising!

Half way through ... squeaky bum time approaching for the remainers.

Edited by MAB

On 11/12/2016 at 8:20 AM, ultron32 said:

I think it's less about wanting something you could sell, than about wanting something that you otherwise wouldn't get. I bought Stay Puft for $6, Tinkerbell costs $35 on Bricklink, so this is likely the only way I'd get her.

But I'm overthinking this. The prizes all look exciting! Can't wait to see which ones are prize B.

Me too. I wanted Stay Puft and Slimer to go with my Ecto-1, so I bought the two Dimensions packs, even though I don't have the game.  I'm not buying the Disney Castle just for the minifigs.

Edited by MAB

Woohooooo! I'm the lucky winner of a Prize C Manatee!

Now to keep checking back everyday to see what I'm actually getting. :tongue: Hoping it'll either be a Star Wars pack or some of those oh so sweet Batman '66 figs. But hey, no mater what it ends up being, it's free minifigs! And there ain't nothing wrong with that! :grin:

Once again, thank you CopMike for putting on this raffle year after year! You rock! And congrats to all winners so far and good luck to everyone still waiting.

Thanks CopMIke, you've just made my day!

And, thanks again for running it again this year, you're a star! :classic: