Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

Neon Genesis Evangelion (Complete with demented children)

300 (I need a massive army of Persians)

Medieval II Total War (Realistic troops from the middle ages)

Supreme Commander (Giant brick mecha)

Lord of the Rings (The current castle line is close but might have a chance with the Hobbit coming soon)

Firefly might be cool, maybe a line of Star Trek UCS's.

Personally, I'd like to see these computer-games ported into LEGO:

StarCraft. You know it, you love it... besides, just imagine finishing a $100 minifig Terran Behemoth and actually having reason to quote its ingame commander: "Battlecruiser operational." And a transforming Siege Tank would just plain rock...

StarLancer/Freelancer. Old Microsoft space-sims, Freelancer being the newer and better. *dreaming of a UCS Battleship Osiris and a minifig-scale Anubis heavy-fighter*

Unfortunately, even the smallest ships done right would be ~$30-50.:(

I think that I could be highly likely that when the new Superman film comes out that we will see a tie in there. With the success of the batman theme and the fact that marvel seems to have gone over to megablocks, it could be a winner!!!!!!

The scope for a Superman theme would be outstanding!!!

Plus you have the added bonus of doing classic sets and new movie sets.

As for minifigs, there are plenty of villains - brainiac, bizzaro, General Zod, and of course Lex Luthor!.

And if the tie-ins carry on, there is Wonderwoman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, there is the Justice League also if you wanted to have them all without their own separate themes.

Bring it on TLC!!

Edited by ColdBricks

I would wish for a license of the strategy game Earth 2160.(Also I´m not sure if many are familiar with this game. :sceptic: )

As it has 4 completly different factions, interresting units and superb buildings. :thumbup:

Anything, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest (Even though I haven't played those yet) or Kingdom Hearts.

Airships, Moogles and Chocobos. How can they go wrong? It would be good if they did a set for every game. Airships...

Hello Kitty. I really don't have much else to say about it but it would be the cutest lego license ever. They have everything with Hello Kitty, even sniper rifles, so it would only make sense that this would be the next step for lego. Plus think of all the fabulous pink bricks!!! :tongue:

Edited by Alice

I would really, really love a S@H exclusive like the VW Beetle of the new Ford Mustang! :cry_happy:

I'm sure many others would love that as well!

I think they should have a bourne license, Think of all the great parts!
Name one! :tongue:

Seriously! :hmpf: If you want Lego Bourne, just moc it. It's not that hard. :sadnew:

Lego disneyland/world would be great, all the buildings to cafe corner standard, a train with station, maybe some of the rides.

I cant imagine this would ever happen though.

Lego austin powers would also be cool, it would be like a humerous version of agents

Pirates of the caribbean as a subset of the new pirates range would be good perhaps to replace Indy if and when that goes (I like the series but think it will only last another year or so)

mrchris

my "dream license" would be a One Piece License^^ but It'll never happens!

Mine would be Jimmy Neutron, Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom, Back to the Future, Justice League

Macross! Transforming valkyries FTW!!

I don't see it ever happening, however. It's a niche anime series, and it's fettered by ongoing litigation between Harmony Gold, who claim rights to all things Macross in the US, and the series' creators in Japan. It's an unhappy, and downright expensive, situation for Macross fans in the US. I'd be Bricklinking like crazy if TLG did a limited run in Japan and Europe, however. :tongue:

Somebody mentioned Evangelion...good call. Great series. LEGO Evas would be very cool. Something like this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=53172

Edited by M'Kyuun

Back to the Future

another vote for BTTF!!

the townplan set's town hall reminds me of the BTTF clocktower!

So... this is a general license wish list now? :look: Than I'd like to wish for a Disney/PIXAR license! :sweet: How great would it be to have minifigs and sets from their brilliant films! :cry_happy: I would simply love a Buzz Lightyear minifig! :tongue: He's awesome!

that would be awesome! :cry_happy: they could have lego wall-e!by the way i now a million people have made a lego wall-e but what about lego monsters inc! :classic: but they couldn't really make any good sets for finding nemo but lego pixar is a great idea! :grin:

are you happy now Kim i simpled it up for you!

Edited by computerbug

that would be awesome! :cry_happy: they could have lego wall-e!by the way i now a million people have made one but what about lego monsters inc! :classic: but they couldn't really make any good sets for finding nemo but that is a great idea! :grin:

*huh*

Are you on speed?

Slow down and please add some . & ,

You're losing me (and possibly a few others around here).

Also using "enter" and capitol letters might aid the rest of us in learning what you're actually saying.

lol Kim :-)

Having a hard time keeping up with the youth? With 39 I struggle from time to time too. Good advice it is indeed, to write a bit more calmly.

Front

*huh*

Are you on speed?

Slow down and please add some . & ,

You're losing me (and possibly a few others around here).

Also using "enter" and capitol letters might aid the rest of us in learning what you're actually saying.

sorry i meant a million people have made a lego wall-e but seriously that is the second time you have complained about one of my posts the other one you had trouble finding out that i was joking! sorry about the crazy post i was in a hurry! :tongue: and please next time don't assume i am on drugs!

Edited by computerbug