Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

Their chances are so slim because they are so popular?

What logic is that?

-Omi

I think it is probably bad wording on neville longbottem's part, and what he meant to say is that the a TMNT theme is possible because of the popularity of the show, but the chances are slim.

TMNT was popular 20 years ago and had action figures. If it regained popularity, they would probably re-release action figures and the like for their series, much like what G.I. Joe has done since the release of the new movies.

I would love to see lego renditions of either/both of those series, but I wouldn't imagine it happening since they have other successful alternative options.

And the James Cameron Avatar does seem plausible since it was the highest grossing film and has sequels planned. Lego could get in on that for sure. I didn't care much for the movie, but it'd be neat seeing all these little blue people walking around. I would actually buy those sets, even though I didn't care for the movie. Just think of the people that loved the movie. Lego could rake it in!

however james caameron's avatar will probably not make it to lego as going by legos policy it is much to violent

however james caameron's avatar will probably not make it to lego as going by legos policy it is much to violent

It is only PG-13, and TLG has made Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Batman, and the Avengers, all of which have material rated PG-13. :wink:

Edited by Darth Nihilus

Niether of these would ever make it, but James Bond and Planet of the Apes! :grin:

I also think it'd be cool if some Avatar sets came out again to coincide with the release of The Legend of Korra.

Bump

I'm a huge football (Soccer) fan and I think it'll be cool if Lego recreate some real-life stadiums. Not as board game or whatnots, just the stadium itself.

Bump

I'm a huge football (Soccer) fan and I think it'll be cool if Lego recreate some real-life stadiums. Not as board game or whatnots, just the stadium itself.

Could work well if it was treated like the architecture series and released in the same year as said stadium was being used for a Champions league final or world cup. Make it limited edition, be a nice collectors item

Could work well if it was treated like the architecture series and released in the same year as said stadium was being used for a Champions league final or world cup. Make it limited edition, be a nice collectors item

Well, the Euro 2012 is just around the corner.

I can't say that I have any DREAM licenses anymore, since Batman is revived in the Superheroes license.

No, I don't have any dream licenses, but I have an idea that could be neat.

Music is my thing, I'm not a sports buff at all, (don't play them well, don't watch them) but The Olympics would make a good theme. It could be really cool with some of the minifigs they'd have to design.

Mortal Kombat, absolutely. Can you imagine the epicness of a LEGO fatality?

Some Street Fighter/Tekken sets would be welcome, too.

Buffy the Vampire slayer theme would have been cool, so many demons and monsters :)

Sets could include the library (exciting no :))

The bronze (even more exciting)

buffys house (soooo exciting)

Seriously though I think it would have been an awesome idea, suddenly realised the sets were not that amazing in Buffy but hopefully the minifigures would make up for it :)

a cool theme i would like would be celebrity minifigs. they work the same as the collectable minifigs but of celebrities for example paul mccartney, simon cowell, micheal jackson,george lucas.......

a cool theme i would like would be celebrity minifigs. they work the same as the collectable minifigs but of celebrities for example paul mccartney, simon cowell, micheal jackson,george lucas.......

Im sure there is a legendary George Lucas minifig somehwere I read about. Not released in sets. To be fair a lot of them could be made with the many unique hairpieces and torsos that have been released the last few years

Ah, a lot of good ideas here. Mine, unfortunately, will probably never be made by TLG, but I'll post them here anyway:

-Metal Gear Solid

-HALO (With the release of HALO 4 around the corner, I'm really, really wanting this. Too bad MEGA-BLOKS has it. :cry_sad: )

-Call of Duty (Not going to happen, TLG is against warfare. Damn it. :cry_sad: )

-METROID (Rating would be main problem here)

-Legend of Zelda (With it on CUUSOO and reached almost 4,000 votes, this looks very possible! :cry_happy: )

-Back to the Future (Also on CUUSOO, and has 6,000 (!) votes, so extremely likely. :sweet: )

-Super Mario Brothers(If Legend of Zelda happens, maybe other Nintendo games (Like SMB) will be made in LEGO!)

-Batman: Arkham Asylum/City ('Nuff said)

When/if Ghostbusters 3 ever gets made, I hope TLG pursues it as a theme, with both classic sets and sets from the new movie, like they did with Indy/POTC. Ecto-1 would sell like hotcakes!

Until recently, I would have said Batman and LOTR. Since both are back or coming up, I'm pretty excited.

Now, I'd like to see GI Joe and Masters of the Universe. Probably will never happen, but that's why we call them dreams, right?

When/if Ghostbusters 3 ever gets made, I hope TLG pursues it as a theme, with both classic sets and sets from the new movie, like they did with Indy/POTC. Ecto-1 would sell like hotcakes!

I would TOTALLY buy an Ecto-1. Rotta the Hutt would make a pretty convincing Slimer.

Edited by Legocrazy81

James Cameron's Avatar :wub_drool: . I can see sets containing lots of jungle foliage, Pandoran creatures, human machines, regular minifig humans, Woody-sized Na'vi minifigs, and human buildings.

My Wants:

BOOKS

1. Percy Jackson & The Olympians

2. The Kane Chronicles

3. The Heroes of Olympus

4. Ranger's Apprentice

5. Secrets of the Immortal: Nicholas Flamel

6. BONE (could work...)

7. THe Hunger Games (too violent but :wub: )

MOVIES

1. Hugo (will never happen)

2. More Indiana Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIDEO GAMES

1. Super Mario Bros.

2. The Legend of Zelda

3. Metroid

4. Other Nintendo

Edited by piemaster1446

To add to my list of 3 (being Indiana Jones, James Bond, and Percy Jackson): THE HUNGER GAMES!! :laugh:

EDIT: And James Cameron's AVATAR. How could I ever forget. :tongue:

Edited by Parrothead Rasmus

The Hunger Games :wub_drool: . I actually have a few set ideas:

Katniss's Hiding Place

Price: $19.99

Minifigs: Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark, and Cato

Includes a small tree, a cave, a bit of a stream, and weapons for Katniss and Cato.

Hunting in the Woods

Price: $12.99

Minifigs: Katniss and Gale Hawthorne

Includes a small tree, a rock, two bushes, a deer and two rabbits, and weapons for Katniss and Gale.

Train to the Capitol

Price: $79.99

Minifigs: Katniss, Peeta, Effie Trinket (in blonde wig and blue outfit), Haymitch Abernathy, and 2 Photographers.

Includes Panem train, District 12 train station, and a set of circular train tracks.

The Reaping

Price: $49.99

Minifigs: Katniss, Prim Everdeen, Mrs. Everdeen, Peeta, Mayor Undersee, Gale, Effie Trinket :wub_drool: (in pink wig and outfit), 2 Peacekeepers.

Includes the District 12 square (with building - the one in the movie - facade and platform with seats, podium, 2 reaping balls with 1x1 white tiles in them), 2 roped off areas, a big screen TV on a platform with several screens that you can switch around.

The Cornucopia

Price: $29.99

Minifigs: Katniss, Peeta, Rue, Marvel, Thresh

Inlcudes starting arena with Cornucopia, table with all sorts of supplies, starting platforms for the tributes, two trees, several bushes, rocks, and weapons for all the minifigs included in the set.

Training Area

Price: $24.99

Minifigs: Katniss, Rue, Trainer, Marvel, 2 Gamemakers

Inludes training area with arrow targets, dummies, weights, traps, and platform with table full of food for Gamemakers.

Arena of the 74th Hunger Games

Price: $149.99

Minifigs: Katniss, Peeta, Rue, Thresh, Cato, Glimmer, Foxface, Marvel, Clove, 2 Peacekeepers, and the other tributes.

Includes HUGE arena with forest, river, lake, cave, rocks, bushes, supply pyramid (with self-destuct function), tracker jacker nest in one of the trees, several jabberjays, Cornucopia, Hovercraft for snatching dead bodies, and weapons for all tributes.

More ideas to come...

Edited by Mr_Malfoy