Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

The Adventures of Tintin (Series & Movie)

National Treasure

King Kong (Vintage and Peter Jackson's)

Edited by Rune Haako

Another suggestion, Classic Sci-fi......Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, Captain Video, classic film serials with sick looking classic rocket ships. :wink:

These would be great! Add in The Phantom and it would be perfect.

I've been thinking about making a Flash Gordon with the red jacket torso that features the classic space logo. And you could use the minfig series magician for Mandrake and have a good start to The Defenders of the Earth. :grin:

I'd actually REALLY enjoy a gundam theme. I know they already have the model kits and I love those to death, but imagine how cool it'd be to see this in lego! :cry_happy:

8c63a82db0246bfb9f41269410e7b084.image.550x411.jpg

1100_MG_MS-06F_Zaku_II_Ver.2.0_01.jpg

I will piggy back on that suggestion and offer up the idea of sets based on Full Metal Panic with mecha that would be larger than the previous Exo-Force examples. Heck, I would be happy to see a line of mecha period. But better built than the Exo-Force ones.

I would love to see Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in LEGO form (fingers crossed for Nickelodeon to extend their licensing range from SpongeBob to TMNT, since Mirage Studios sold the rights to Nickelodeon), including some sets based on, but not limited to:

*The 1987 series (a.k.a. "Hero Turtles" in the UK)

**The Technodrome

**The Turtle Party Wagon

**The Sewers

**Channel 6 Mobile Newsroom

**Turtle Blimp

*The 2003 series

*The upcoming 2012 series

Edited by Justin

A How to Train Your Dragon license would be awesome!

Of course that's not entirely impossible.

Lego does have a license with Disney.

A How to Train Your Dragon license would be awesome!

Of course that's not entirely impossible.

Lego does have a license with Disney.

But isn't that film from Dreamworks ?.....ah, but the series will be part of or is part of Cartoon Networks line up so with the TimeWarner/Lego deal....if there is ever another film.....who knows ! :wink:

I'd like to see LEGO Tintin, Masters of the Universe, ThunderCats or G.I. Joe. :)

Thundercats....that's on CN in the USA right.....that's a series of sets which would be quite good...only if.... :wink: (that's coming from someone calling themselves Lightning and Tiger in one word eh ? :laugh: )

Thundercats....that's on CN in the USA right.....that's a series of sets which would be quite good...only if.... :wink: (that's coming from someone calling themselves Lightning and Tiger in one word eh ? :laugh: )

Hehe ;)

Actually, I'd prefer to see LEGO ThunderCats based on the old eighties show. But I guess that's too late now... :(

It will never happen, unless Lego ever start a "18+" division, but....

Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice & Fire

That would just be epic! :D

It will never happen, unless Lego ever start a "18+" division, but....

Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice & Fire

That would just be epic! :D

You are right, an "18+" theme....er, no unless you want upset parents ! :laugh:

It could only even be a child friendly theme.....of course to a point of fantasy...i.e. Star Wars, etc.,. :wink:

The Fifth Element

Blade Runner

The Flintstones

The Jetsons

Twilight :tongue:

Hellboy

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (Anyone who likes the Western theme would buy these.)

Jaws (Just make the Lego shark mold bigger, and paint it.)

Gremlins (Gizmo!)

Willow

The Goonies

Darkman

The Mummy

SeaQuest DSV

Enemy Mine

The Last Starfighter

Robocop

Edited by Rune Haako

Twilight :tongue:

Take it away! Take it away! :sing::grin:

Seriously, I can never un-remember that movie. :sick: I still have serious mental problems as a result of watching it. :wacko::tongue:

My list of dream licenses:

Percy Jackson & The Olympians/other Rick Riordan series

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Jurassic Park (Since JP 4 is coming out and since TLG already made dino molds, not entirely impossible).

Hehe ;)

Actually, I'd prefer to see LEGO ThunderCats based on the old eighties show. But I guess that's too late now... :(

I agree completely! I loved the old series. I haven't paid any attention to the new series, but since there is a new series, it would be more plausible of it happening. Granted, the older version is much, much better. I have always wanted to customize figures for that purpose, but I am not good at customizing so there you have that.

John Carter

The X-Files (Movies and Series)

The Lone Ranger (From the upcoming movie with Johnny Depp)

Wild Wild West (Series and Will Smith movie.)

Westworld and Futureworld

Clash of the Titans and Wrath of the Titans

Edited by Rune Haako

Last night I saw that first scene from the new Avatar show coming out later this year and it got me thinking.

Since they're releasing new spongebob sets this year, I assume they still have some sort of agreement with Nickelodeon. Does it include everything from them or only some specific licenses like Ben10 and Spongebob? More to the point : might we see a return of Avatar? And then, what really got me excited is that they are planning a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for this year ^^

What do you think would be the chances of seeing those in LEGO form?

Do we know anything about that?

(I search for a similar topic but nothing turned up. If I'm wrong, please delete/merge as needed)

You should change this topic to "Possible Future LEGO Cartoon Themes?"

In my opinion, I think Nickelodeon doesn't put much advertisement into any of its non-trump shows (its trump shows being Spongebob, iCarly, and Victorious). So, I don't think we will be seeing any new Nickelodeon themes, unless Nickelodeon puts marketing towards the new Avatar series (which is plausible, since they could market it towards older kids, and we could get a couple of somewhat complex sets).

Also, Ben 10 is a Cartoon Network show, which means they did (and may still have) a Cartoon Network license at some point. If they still have it, they could make some potentially decent sets from Adventure Time or system Ben 10 (I don't think sets on Cartoon Network's other trump show, Regular Show, would go anywhere).

Additionally, when it comes to cartoons, Phineas and Ferb might have some sets coming out soon, and they come from the Disney Channel.

Finally, I wish Hasbro would give up the Kreo license and just go to LEGO to make some decent sets based on the Hub's cartoons like Transformers Prime, Dan Vs. (what a weird theme that would be), and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (sorry I HAD to put that one out there). Heck, even a theme based on the new Battleship movie would be pretty cool.

Edited by just2good

What do you mean "the first scene"? Was there a sneak peek I don't know about? *oh2*

I sure hope they will have sets for this series, and possibly other Avatar sets too! :cry_happy: But I don't know if they have a general Nick license or just Spongebob, and even if they do, there is not telling if they will make sets from A:LoK. But if TLG knows what's good for them, they will.

As for the Cartoon Network license, somebody on here was saying that Megabloks will have Generator Rex sets (also a CN show), so if the CN license was a general one, I'm afraid MB has it now.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I made a CUUSOO idea for this a few weeks ago.

Anyway, I'd personally love another Nickelodeon theme.

-Sci

Tmnt chance are slim(cuz they are so popular) but unlikely.

Their chances are so slim because they are so popular?

What logic is that?

-Omi

Edited by Omicron

Now that my biggest wishes have been granted (POTC, LOTR and Marvel) I can't think of many licenses TLG still "needs" to do :wink: The only movie licenses that come to mind are James Bond and James Cameron's Avatar :wub: TLG has already made sets for 10 out of the 20 highest-grossing film franchises of all time and adding two more wouldn't be bad thing I guess (well as long as they don't tackle a certain vampire film franchise whose name shall not be mentioned and which is sadly part of those 20) :laugh:

What do you mean "the first scene"? Was there a sneak peek I don't know about? *oh2*

(Slightly off topic : Avatar's Io9 preview... Wow it's even been updated with more ^^)

I didn't realise Ben10 was from CN (not a big fan) I thought it was from Nickelodeon because most of the other cartoon license we had from LEGO seemed to be from them (although I can only think of Spongebob and the previous avatar...) So I guess it might be on a theme by theme basis, then...