Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

What do you want? Personally I'd love a Final Fantasy License; just think of all the airships.... :cry_happy:

if you could make any game into a lego theme what would it be?

I would make gears of War into a theme. here are the sets i'd make

Lightmass Bomb Mission:(on the train in the last level) Marcus, Dom, General Raam, 2 drones, COG pilot, reaver, Raven Helicopter

Assault Derreck: (with the derreck and brumak) Marcus, Dom, Tai, Dizzy 2 drones, boomer

Night drive: (with Junker and petrol station) Marcus, Dom, 3 drones, 5 kryll

APC attack: (with APC, wall and the guy you need to kill with hammer of dawn) Marcus, Dom, Cole, Braid, Jack, 2 drones, sniper

Assassin's Creed.

First year - Modular Damascus -

Buildings [all $9.99]- xxx0-1 A building and stretch of street with a market stall. Includes 2 citizen minifigs.

xxx0-2 Corner building. 2 Citizens and a bench.

xxx0-3 Alleyway building. Two small buildings designed to click with either -1 or -2. Includes 1 thug and 1 crazie minifig.

xxx0-4 Jubair's Bookburning. A small garden, with Jubair, a guard, and a civilian. Walls on 3 sides and an opening to the street on the other.

Assassin's Bureau [15.99]- The Assassin's bureau building. Includes Altair and bureau leader.

Wall Segments [all 15.99- xxx2-1 Straight section. Includes wall, 1 guard, and small building against wall.

xxx2-2 Curved section. Wall with an about 45* angle, includes 1 guard and little well built into wall.

Souk [all 20.99]- xxx3-1 Straight souk section. Includes 1 guard, 2 civilians, and a market stall.

xxx2-3 Intersection. Has openings to attach to other souk sections on all sides, includes 3 civilians.

Assassination of Tamir [25.99]- Large open souk section. Includes 4 attach points to other souk sets, Tamir, Altair, and 2 civilians and a guard.

Assassin's Creed Damascus Expansion Pack [25.99]- A supplementary set, sort of a battle pack. But obviously bigger. Includes parts for two view points to add to buildings, two hay carts, a preacher's platform, Altair, preacher, guard, and thug.

Death to Nuquod [50.99]- Abu'l Nuquod's castle. Includes castle, Abu'l, two archers, scaredy civilian, and Altair.

And, as some sort of exclusive set...

Great Mosque [75.99]- The Great Mosque in Damascus. Includes Altair, two preachers, three civilians, and some sort of exclusive thing - I'm thinking a golded-out guard captain.

I'd get into years two and three - Jerusalem and Acre, respectively [i prefer Acre, and it's got bigger things, so I'm theoretically saving the best for last] but I'm too tired.

Jak & Daxter! :sweet: The sequels, that is. One set for every location and/or vehicle that Jak & Daxter have visited/used, with Jak being a minifig with a new Yoda-style head and Daxter being a new Momo-style mold.

Or maybe its twin, "Ratchet & Clank". Lots of planets, lots of opportunities. Their spaceship could be a separate $20 set. The weapons and gadgets could be either new molds or brick-built. Ratchet could be like Jak and Clank could be brick-built and feature a minifig head.

Or how about Crash Bandicoot? :tongue: That would be a whacky, fun theme! :laugh:

Super Smash Bros. Lots of great opportunities there. Here are some set ideas:

Classic Battle Pack:

Includes Link, Kirby, Mario, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Samus, and Fox w/ accessories.

Hyrule Castle: Includes Link, Zelda, Ganondorf.

Final Destination: Includes Mario, Kirby, Pikachu, and Link.

Villains Battle pack: Includes Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and Meta Knight.

Subspace bomb factory: Includes Prime Minister, Fox, Yoshi, Shiek, Peach, and Marth, subspace gaurds

Subspace: Includes Taboo, Lucario, Ike, Wario, King Dedede, Luigi, Pokemon Trainer

By the way, only real licensed themes belong in this forum. :wink:

I think we (the staff) agreed that this forum is for licenses that exist and topics about licenses that we want should go in the Other Themes forum. Of course, who knows where a general discussion topics about new licenses would go, so instead of moving this, I'll just leave it here. I could not post this at all, since I'm not adding to the conversation but I'd hate to have all of this typing go to waste.

Of course, who knows where a general discussion topics about new licenses would go

There are no less than 182 unofficial theme discussions in Other Themes. Someone should rename that "All Other Official and Unofficial Themes", but dammit, no one has thought of it yet. :grin:

My preference is easy to tell: Final Fantasy. Obviously the theme would be mostly about the figs, but there's many great opportunities for awesome sets, as well. Let's see...

FF5:

"Chocobo Rider" with Bartz-minifig and a chocobo.

FF 6:

"MagiTek Armor" with Terra-minifig (green ponytail, red outfit)

"Setzer's Airship" with Setzer-minifig (long grey hair, black outfit).

"Opera Stage" with Celes- (blonde Hermione hair, white outfit) and Locke- (blue bandana, blue outfit) minifigs along with Ultros the octopus (purple octopus-piece with special prints).

"Kefka's Tower" with Edgar-, Sabin-, Cyan- and Kefka-minifigs.

FF 7:

"Midgar Chase" with Cloud-minifig (blonde Exo-force hair, purple outfit) on the Hardy Daytona bike, one or two Shinra goons (red torso with helmet) on bikes, and perhaps even the blue truck from the scene, along with Barret- (dark skin), Tifa-, Aeris- and Red XIII-(red dog-piece with special prints) minifigs.

"Nibelheim Mansion" with Cloud- (with an additional black Exo-force hairpiece for portraying Zack), Tifa (cowgirl outfit)-, Vincent- (in a coffin) and Sephiroth-minifigs.

FF 8:

"Balamb Garden" with Squall- (Mutt's hair piece), Zell-, Selphie- (the first female hairpiece in brown) and Quistis-minifigs in Seed Uniforms, along with Seifer- and Cid-minifigs, and the obese NORG located at the bottom of the garden.

"Ultimecia's Castle" playset with Squall-, Rinoa-, Zell-, Selphie-, Quistis- and Irvine-minifigs along with Ultimecia-minifig and a few large monsters.

FF 9:

"Prima Vista" airship with Zidane-, Dagger-, Steiner- and Vivi-minifigs.

FF 10:

"Blitzball" with Tidus- and Wakka-minifigs.

"Bevelle Temple" with Yuna-, Kimahri- and Lulu-minifigs along with a huge Bahamut-dragon.

FF 12:

"Battle in the Sandsea" with Ashe-, Basch- and Penelo-minifigs with three goblin-like Baknamy-minifigs.

"Skypirates of the Strahl" airship with Vaan-, Balthier- and Fran-minifigs.

I think that's enough daydreaming there... If these sets were to become true, I would die out of sheer ecstacy. :laugh:

Edited by Sandy

Great idea. I would make alot of things based on my favorite games.

Youtube Poop set : Would include Link, The king, Ganon,Zelda, The Magic carpet guy,Mario and Mama Luigi. It would be the Kings castle and Ganons cave and would be on a Mushroom kingdom baseplate. To please little Jimmy it would include the magic carpet. Set would be priced at RRP over £9000.

Now I got that out the way I'll get onto the proper stuff.

Kingdom Hearts:

Heartless battle pack : Would include 3 molded Shadows and 1 molded Solider. Also includes Treasure chest and some crates and the like.

Traverse town: Figs would be Leon,Sora (kingdom key),Donald,Goofy and a big brick-built Guard armour which and change into oppisite armour. Would also have a few Shadows and a small building.

Gummis flight: Would include the Gummi ship that Sora and co start off with and two smaller heartless ships. Also includes Sora,Donald,Goofy and two Shadows to pilot.

Modular Hollow Bastion. Figs would be Riku,Sora(Ultima Weapon),Beast,Donald,Goofy,Ansem,Malficent. Would include lots of action features and Brick built Dragon and Bemoth. And Mushu. Heartless would be Wyrens Wizards and the above ones as well.

Kingdom Hearts2:

Radiant Garden: Would include some houses, heartless (I forgot the names but the Giant red ones and the ones where you fight 1000) Sora(In kh2 style) Donald,Goofy,Leon,Sephiroth,Cloud,Tifa,Aerith,Merlin,Cid,Micky,The Bad guy who sounded a bit gay and fought with a Sitar. Also would include Skateboard. and Stich.

The World that never was: Would include a few Neo-Shadows, All the Organstion members, Sora(in Final form with Ultima weapon and Fenrir), Riku,Ansem(true)Mickey. Would be just the giant Castle.

Black Pearl: Would include Jack Sparrow the usual figs (Sora has Follow the wind) Captain Barbosa and of cause the Black Pearl itself.

Tron: Would include The Sailer thingy and the Big tower and Light Cycles (:wink:) Tron Style Sora (with the Tron Keyblade) and co And Tron and The commander guy. Did i mention Light Cycles? :laugh:.

Sonic The Hedgehog Series.

Egg Carrier: Would include Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Amy,Big,Gamma and Eggman Also Chaos. Also Various Egg-bots. The Egg Carrier is a giant warship incase you didnt know. Also Includes Tornado.

The Ark: Would include Sonic,Tails,Knux,Rouge,Shadow,Eggman. Also Super Sonic and Super Shadow. Biolizards can be assembled onto Ark.

Chao Island: Would be a small island with Sonic and three Chao. Island would have Palmtrees.

Sonic Ultimate Pack: Would include every minifig metioned above and Silver,Blaze,Nega,Cream,Werehog,Sonic with Sword, Egg-pawns, Espio,Charmy,Vector,Shade. The Chaos Emeralds and other stuff.

More to come later.

Edited by Pencoin

Youtube Poop set : Would include Link, The king, Ganon,Zelda, The Magic carpet guy,Mario and Mama Luigi. It would be the Kings castle and Ganons cave and would be on a Mushroom kingdom baseplate. To please little Jimmy it would include the magic carpet. Set would be priced at RRP over £9000.

You forgot to include Dr. Robotnik! :pir-grin:

Anyhoo, the game I'd like to see made into LEGO is.....Okami!

Why would this be a good idea? Because the main minifig would be a wolf!

Here are some ideas I came up with:

Kamiki Village:

Comes with four houses, merchant stall, a big constructible rock that breaks apart and the Konohana tree.

Minifigs include:

Amaterasu (who'd have a slightly bigger dog mold with the red streaks printed on and a stud on the back for the Reflector)

Susano

Kushi

Mr. & Mrs. Orange

Green Imp x2

Red Imp

Merchant

The guy with the basket on his head (can't remember his name)

IMPULSE - Susano's Training Grounds:

Comes with Susano, Amaterasu and 3 training dummys.

Spider Queen Battle:

Comes with the Spider Queen, Amaterasu, several Konohana Blossoms and a chest which contains "Snarling Beast".

Gale Shrine:

A big windmill with path-changing mechanisms and the circular lift.

Comes with Amaterasu, Crimson Helm (new centaur mold perhaps?), Chimera x2, Waka, Susano and Yatsu.

I have a lot more ideas than that, but I'm too lazy type up all of them. :pir-tongue:

Bluebeard, out-

Edited by Capt. Bluebeard

Great idea. I would make alot of things based on my favorite games.

Now I got that out the way I'll get onto the proper stuff.

The carpet guy is Gwonam. It would also need Yoshi, King koopa, The shopkeep, and a Coney Island Disco Palace set with bonus Instruction books and Triforce of courage to protect the king.

Also a Kirby theme:

Green greens = Comes with Kirby, Two waddle dees, and a waddle doo on a 16x32 baseplate with various hills, trees, and such.

Dedede's castle= Includes Kirby, Dedede, Sir kibble, and two Waddle dees in a castle like area with breakable pillars and blocks to throw.

Halberd = largest set, comes with Kirby, Metaknight, Waddle dee pilot ( the one with the hat) two waddle doos, a waddle dee, and a wheelie, on a large playset to resemble the wonderful ship, with the cannon and claw , dynablade, and the heavy lobster.

Maybe some other sets too, like Nightmare, Marx, etc.

Halo theme!!!

Marine Battle Pack

3 marines, and a Spartan

Covenant Battle Pack

Would include 2 grunts, and elite, and a brute

Banshee vs. Hornet

Would include an elite, and a marine

A banshee and Hornet vehicles.

Tartarus Battle

Would include the Boss room from halo 2, a tartarus minifig, 2 brutes, sergeant Johnson, Miranda, the arbiter, and 2 elites.

Amazing theme, and a lot of possibility.

Edited by Manta

If I can transform a game in a lego theme it would be for sure the next one:

"The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess"

And for the sets I will just made a list of what I would want ot see in its first wave (January one)

The Potions Stand! : $9.99

It would include a little stand with a bowl of red potion and another one with oil, some little fence and a stick where the seller bird is sitting (I imagine it very similar to the Jungle Duel set from the IJ theme :sweet: ).

Minifigs and Creatures: Link (Farmer Clothes) and the Bird that sell you the potions :wink: .

Extras: A sword and a bottle.

Skull Kid Quest : $19.99

I would include 5 brick build stones (A bigger central one and the other four smaller and around the first one (One of the smaller stones with a launching feature)), some foliage and a big stone door.

Minifigs and Creatures: Link (Hero Clothes), Skull Kid and 4 puppet monsters.

Extras: A sword, an oil lamp and the Hylian shield.

The Caravan Ambush : $29.99

It would include the caravan with a black horse and some trees.

Minifigs and Creatures: The bar owner, Link (Hero Clothes), Epona, 2 gublims with a wild boar and the little girl.

Extras: 3 bows, a sword and the Hylian shield.

Kakariko Village : $59.99

It would include the Barnes bomb store building (It could have a little stand with some bombs and a little second floor with some fence style stairs), Malo Mart with a stand and some things to sell (Some arrows and a wooden shield (The Hylian shield will be carry by the Link minifig :wink: ), the big and tall wooden observation tower (This one with some crane thing) and the Spiritual center (This with a statue in the center that can be move to access to a little container)

Minifgs and Creatures: Link (Hero Clothes), Malo, Barnes, Leonard, Epona, 2 random gorons and the 3 kids.

Extras: A sword, the Hylian shield, an oil lamp, bombs, bow and some rock foliage.

Edited by darkrebellion

I think we (the staff) agreed that this forum is for licenses that exist and topics about licenses that we want should go in the Other Themes forum.
There are no less than 182 unofficial theme discussions in Other Themes. Someone should rename that "All Other Official and Unofficial Themes", but dammit, no one has thought of it yet. :grin:

Yes. I think I'll re-name this topic so we can have a general wishing well! :tongue:

Yes. I think I'll re-name this topic so we can have a general wishing well! :tongue:

So... this is a general license wish list now? :look: Than I'd like to wish for a Disney/PIXAR license! :sweet: How great would it be to have minifigs and sets from their brilliant films! :cry_happy: I would simply love a Buzz Lightyear minifig! :tongue: He's awesome!

Yeah, imagine Finding Nemo LEGO sets..............Dentists Tank.........Great Barrier Reef.......the list is endless. :wub:

They just need new brick moulds for fish minifigures :tongue:

Edited by Plutofish08

Mine's easy -- Marvel's upcoming "Avengers" movie in 2010. We'd get Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and Thor mini-figs, and whoever the villian ends up being.

Of course it probably won't happen while TLC has a license with DC, but hey, the title of the thread is "Dream Licenses," so let a man dream!

Sand, I can't believe you left out one of THE best Final Fantasy games- Final Fantasy IV! How could you?! :cry-sad: :tongue: That was one of the best SNES games. Also, I love the idea of a Ratchet and Clank theme- especially on the new one, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

i would like to see an AC/DC theme from their live movies "No Bull, Plug Me In, and Live at Donnington". the sets would be the Live at Donnington stage, complete with 21 cannons, the hells bell, and rosie. it would include Angus Young, Malcolm Young, Chris Slade, Cliff Williams, and Brian Johnson. i would also like to see an Easy Rider theme, and Titanic theme.

Super Smash Bros. Lots of great opportunities there. Here are some set ideas:

Classic Battle Pack:

Includes Link, Kirby, Mario, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Samus, and Fox w/ accessories.

Hyrule Castle: Includes Link, Zelda, Ganondorf.

Final Destination: Includes Mario, Kirby, Pikachu, and Link.

Villains Battle pack: Includes Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and Meta Knight.

Subspace bomb factory: Includes Prime Minister, Fox, Yoshi, Shiek, Peach, and Marth, subspace gaurds

Subspace: Includes Taboo, Lucario, Ike, Wario, King Dedede, Luigi, Pokemon Trainer

By the way, only real licensed themes belong in this forum. :wink:

I think Zelda would work as a stellar franchise due to the fact that LEGO people would look out of place as the character(also Lego has a ton of swords and shields, so it would be easy)