Sign in to follow this  
Electricsteam

Been out of the loop, what have I missed.

Hey there! I've been busy again and need to be brought up to speed on the happenings of the Lego train community! It's been a bit since I've been on... Last thing I heard we were hyped over rumors of a new train and some upcoming events!

I found a brand new Commodore 64c and it kinda spiraled out of control....

Any new and amazing train projects I should be aware of? Or is there any advancements  with some custom parts I need to ogle at?

Well, Electricsteam, how long were you away exactly....... I'll make a start: There is this new train, 7710...

5280855381_73aceef9f7_n.jpg

Well, this train came out a month ago: Winter Holiday Train which features a red one of these bogie plate 4025. Also, a dark brown PF motor wheel hub 2871b was released in a Ninjago set back in August.

29095752650_5005e4b98d_z.jpg

The winter train I mentioned earlier was turned into this by me for pulling my Western US military train.... this is just to show off what you can do with the basic 4-2-0 design.

Edited by Murdoch17

That's a neat train! The new boiler design still irks me for some reason.... it just doesn't feel the same compared to a slope boiler or round 4x4 boiler. Does it come with a full set of the red drivers? 

I believe near the beginning of the year... I picked up a Commodore 64... then I found an Atari and then I found the drives for em... and now I'm about to buy an SX 64... I may have a problem but they are fun to play with....

I need to finish my pneumatic train project finally... it's been sitting on my shelf for ages. I still can't figure out why I can't drive it from motor driven pumps.  It seems It can move it it goes super slow but if I try and add a buffer air tank it wont run at all. 

ARGH I totally forgot about blue render. I've still got that fallout style train I could get out of bricks.... I'd need to change some of the color on it though. Comparing it to other trains it is really short. I'd need to design some passenger coaches for it of course....  

Welcome back. You just missed a Technic Pneumatic contest over in our Technic Forum.  Someone else built a pneumatic train engine.   :wink:

So no new L gauge pneumatic trains? I'm overly proud of my pneumatic train :tongue: There is very few mini fig scale L gauge trains that are brick built...  

2 hours ago, Electricsteam said:

So no new L gauge pneumatic trains? I'm overly proud of my pneumatic train :tongue: There is very few mini fig scale L gauge trains that are brick built...  

Actually, their were TWO trains in that contest! Here is the second engine. But yes, your engine is probably the first and only L gauge loco of that type, and probably the first pneumatic loco out of Lego ever. Your such a trendsetter! :grin: