MaxTube55

LEGO Star Wars in 100 Scenes...W/ Celebration Luke?

Hello,

So recently I was at my school's local book fair and I saw this on the shelves:

30506253992_d25efb882b_k.jpg 

So I was wondering has anyone else seen this? Why does this book (from 2015) have the Celebration Luke minifig? And also why can't I find any indication of this book existing anywhere I look (I checked Brickset, BL, & LEGO Shop@Home)? Anyway if you can help me figure out what is going on here. But nonetheless I'm super excited to have this fig and I am going to buy the Celebration Han off a friend in a few days, now I just wish the Celebration Leia was cheaper. :grin:

Edited by MaxTube55

That's funny... I own the first Visual Dictionary, which also comes with Celebration Luke (I believe the second comes with the Emperor?). He's a great minifigure, plenty of detail- I think the book came out in 2009 or 10. Maybe the 100 scenes book comes with an updated one? He looks exactly the same as in the picture

On 31/10/2016 at 4:04 AM, strider117 said:

That's funny... I own the first Visual Dictionary, which also comes with Celebration Luke (I believe the second comes with the Emperor?). He's a great minifigure, plenty of detail- I think the book came out in 2009 or 10. Maybe the 100 scenes book comes with an updated one? He looks exactly the same as in the picture

The second one came with the yellow Luke (which I have). The one with the Emperor is a Dark Side book. But it's strange they'd rerelease this old minifigure.