frikandeloorlog

Poe's X-Wing Fighter - CGI enhanced stop motion build.

Hi Guys, 

I just completed a stop motion build of this star wars set that got me back in to building Lego sets after so many years. 

The technique I used is a combination of stop motion and CGI software that allowed me to create the effects you see in the video. I am very new to stop motion and CGI, but learning this is an amazing hobby and I love it! 

Let me know what you think!, I'm happy to hear your suggestions :)

Great job.

Hope someone can make all X-wing MOD and kylo Ren MOD versions especially hiding rubbers or wing modification

Thanks, I'm trying to improve with each video, I don't have enough Lego sets (only like 20) to start creating videos of MOD's but I is on my todo list.

deraven : Thanks!, Bart van dijk makes great video's, I hope I can try one of those larger Lego sets in the future as well.

Nice videos, I like what these things can do what looking at constructions cannot.

One suggestion though, you put the wings just straight on, it would have been nice seeing how those where build too in the video.

10 hours ago, TWP said:

Nice videos, I like what these things can do what looking at constructions cannot.

One suggestion though, you put the wings just straight on, it would have been nice seeing how those where build too in the video.

Yes, you are right. It is one of the things i wasn't 100% happy with myself.

9 hours ago, strider117 said:

Reminds me a lot of Artifex and BrickBuilder, they both post stop motion videos as well.

Yes there are many youtubers that make this kind of videos, everyone has their own style and technique.