Sign in to follow this  
namioik

10182 Cafe Corner height

Could someone take a picture of the cafe corner linked next to the fire brigade for height comparison? 

Lego details said both the green grocer and the fire brigade was sitting at 35 cm and I know for sure green grocer is shorter so I haven't trusted lego's measurements since.

Thank you

8 minutes ago, namioik said:

Could someone take a picture of the cafe corner linked next to the fire brigade for height comparison? 

Lego details said both the green grocer and the fire brigade was sitting at 35 cm and I know for sure green grocer is shorter so I haven't trusted lego's measurements since.

Thank you

With some zooming, you might find your answer in this picture..: 28871872560_02baba1b93_k.jpg

GIS gives you a lot to work with pretty quickly, but perhaps this straight-on shot of the modulars from the recent Designer video in particular will give you the comparison that you need:

lego_designer_videos_2017_jamie_v1-_stil

I believe LegoSjaak just widened the Fire Station with a 2nd one. It still remains as high as the single set. Either way the Fire Station is only a few plates taller, at most, a full brick    :classic:

10 hours ago, namioik said:

It seems that you may have added a couple of bricks to the original build though 

As far as i remember, i only widened it....not raised the height....Maybe these pictures show more..  On the first picture, both buildings are in the original sizes! (I found the first picture later...)

14088552225_ee3c1e0157_k.jpg

24455060562_d4a66bd66d_k.jpg