Being Secretary of State isn't always all it cracks up to be.  Especially when diplomatic relations are getting tough.

Guy has been having nightmares lately.

30050355340_edebd56377.jpg

30261170841_87d24f0ee5.jpg

30230914072_2a28ab508f.jpg

30050404510_5bbf37a5d0.jpg

A fun little build partly to tide things over until I manage to get my response build done. :pir-grin:
C&C welcome!

Love that water technique - it looks so real, especially the way you've made darker patches.

A fun concept! Guy must be quite stressed right now - so much chaos!!

This is a great and fun build. The water is well done and the ship coming out of the mist is a great idea. Does he need a new bear while we ship nightcaps?

Great build! I love the water technique using both plates and tiles. The sea monster appendages look scary, and Guy in his jammies with his teddy bear walking the plank is really a scene from a nightmare. Bet you didn't expect this when you started this storyline? :pir-laugh:

Very fun build! :thumbup:

Fun build Kai. Nice idea for how to attach the brick-built sails. :thumbup: 

I don't have a teddy. :cry_sad: 

Great looking build, Kai - I like the vessel, the fog, the water, the monster, and the figs. It all has a wonderful dream like quality.

Not too sure I empathize with Wyndzon, though - At least some of this he has brought upon himself! :pir-tongue:

On 10/15/2016 at 7:07 PM, Ayrlego said:

Love that water technique - it looks so real, especially the way you've made darker patches.

A fun concept! Guy must be quite stressed right now - so much chaos!!

Thanks Ayrlego!  That is one of my favorite ways to do water - with the trans light blue plates - I really need to get myself some more of them, I ran clear out with just this little bit!

On 10/15/2016 at 8:32 PM, SilentWolf said:

This is a great and fun build. The water is well done and the ship coming out of the mist is a great idea. Does he need a new bear while we ship nightcaps?

Thank you!  Guy is very sensitive about his bear and always keeps it hidden under his bed (when he's not sleeping) so none of the servants know, but if you could manage to reach him secretly, you might be able to strike a bargain. :pir-grin:

On 10/16/2016 at 5:34 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Excellent build - highly enjoyable.

I mean, for the spectators, not for Guy. :pir-grin:

:pir-laugh: :rofl:

On 10/16/2016 at 11:50 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Great build! I love the water technique using both plates and tiles. The sea monster appendages look scary, and Guy in his jammies with his teddy bear walking the plank is really a scene from a nightmare. Bet you didn't expect this when you started this storyline? :pir-laugh:

Very fun build! :thumbup:

Thanks Capt Wolf!  I sure didn't! :pir_laugh2:

On 10/16/2016 at 11:38 PM, Phred said:

Fun build Kai. Nice idea for how to attach the brick-built sails. :thumbup: 

I don't have a teddy. :cry_sad: 

Thanks!  You poor soul. :cry_sad:

On 10/17/2016 at 6:04 AM, Bregir said:

Great looking build, Kai - I like the vessel, the fog, the water, the monster, and the figs. It all has a wonderful dream like quality.

Not too sure I empathize with Wyndzon, though - At least some of this he has brought upon himself! :pir-tongue:

Thanks Bregir!  Just wait until Montoya starts having nightmares - you'll see! :tongue:

2 hours ago, Mpyromaxos said:

haha! very funny build! Nice water technique and atmosphere of the dream!  :grin:

Thank you! :pir-sweet:

What I like most about this build is the dreamy soft surroundings and the mid scale of the ship. Good way to make sails without all the ado. I'll keep that in mind.

On 10/21/2016 at 4:14 PM, Sir Stig said:

What I like most about this build is the dreamy soft surroundings and the mid scale of the ship. Good way to make sails without all the ado. I'll keep that in mind.

Thank you!  It certainly is one of the easier ways for sail making!

Awesome build with as highlight the irregular base, tough the monster is very nice as well

On 10/27/2016 at 3:15 PM, TitusV said:

Awesome build with as highlight the irregular base, tough the monster is very nice as well

Thank you!  Irregular bases are usually either a lot of fun, or a tremendous pain. :pir-grin: