Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

A lot of shops i used before on ali seem to be closed or something. Now it's becoming harder to find out what's going to be the new wave of figs. Are they shut down by Lego?

4 hours ago, Borex said:

A lot of shops i used before on ali seem to be closed or something. Now it's becoming harder to find out what's going to be the new wave of figs. Are they shut down by Lego?

I said this was happening ages ago.

I remember somebody posted that it was because Lego complained to Aliexpress about the term "minifigure" being used. So all the stores using that term in their listings were shut down, many re-opened under different names. Whilst I think some took their listings down and relisted everything again, because some stores were reposting really old stuff after newer stuff.

Another factor is that a "single" vendor often handles severall stores, and maybe from time to time there is a need for a cleanup/catalog inventory and one store is empty so that they can update correctly the catalog.

It can also be to balance the sales from one account to another : store visibility is important, so a store with 9000 sales can be "trusted" while one with 2 is doubtfull, hence I believe some stores/accounts are emptied and then reopens with a totally different kind of products but benefits from the sales count. (Megao was probably selling electronics a while ago, and I wonder if Onego wasn't selling clothes before).

About old releases apprearing new : there again it is just a catalog matter, it is listed new by the platform because they are re-listed from the seller.
maybe simply because of internal factors (if you're talking of some stores that were closed for some times it might be the direct consequence of reuploading a whole catalog)
or willingly for visibility purpose (if they want to boost/clear some items they have to make them visible)

12 hours ago, rmorales629 said:

Getting crowded

33277887963_03002d1a4d_b.jpg33704858590_071a08e1dc_b.jpg

An awesome collection :-D

I got some of those pogo armor pieces and I just wanted to warn you all not to put the helmets on real Lego heads. I put one of them on an official Mordor orc and it got stuck. The head is now damaged because of how freaking hard it was to get off. This was the helmet that looks like an Uruk Hai helmet from Lotr. I think the same would happen with all the helmets as Pogo heads seem to be smaller than official Lego. So yeah.. only put the helmets on bootleg figures. ??‍♂️

8 hours ago, TheWoodenLeg said:

I got some of those pogo armor pieces and I just wanted to warn you all not to put the helmets on real Lego heads. I put one of them on an official Mordor orc and it got stuck. The head is now damaged because of how freaking hard it was to get off. This was the helmet that looks like an Uruk Hai helmet from Lotr. I think the same would happen with all the helmets as Pogo heads seem to be smaller than official Lego. So yeah.. only put the helmets on bootleg figures. ??‍♂️

Sorry to hear about that and thanks for the PSA.

Could you post a pic of the helmet piece you are referring to? 

On 4/4/2017 at 6:27 PM, dnodar said:

May anybody tell me the name of armors and suits of last spiderman and iron man DLP sets! Mine arrive today and i dont know if they are reps in any previous sets. 

Thanks mates. 

P.D: Today arrive batman dlp set too. Great quality on three dlp sets. 

http://list25.com/25-spiderman-costumes-original/

Just got some new figs in and the torsos doesn't do a great job at clutching the legs. I would refrain from getting some of the newer figs released because you may run into this problem.

Edited by bbquicksilver

17 hours ago, ThunderDrako said:

rmorales629, your Spartans are awesome !!!

Which parts did you use?

Those are the new bootleg shields and spears and the figs are from an old Decool set I think it was supposed to be League of Legends

10 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

Just got some new figs in and the torsos doesn't do a great job at clutching the legs. I would refrain from getting some of the newer figs released because you may run into this problem.

What brand were they?

3 hours ago, wilson3a10 said:

Thats a moc.

Thanks, is it yours? Do you have build details on this you could share? :) Looks great :)

On 4/25/2017 at 3:46 AM, Robianco said:

What brand were they?

I'm not sure which brand they are, but they made lego batman movie figs as well as the Bruce Lee fig. The one Harley Quinn I got, the torso doesn't hold if the skirt is attached to the legs.