Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

3 hours ago, Borex said:

Maybe these shops are reorganising? Seems like a good time (after festivities) to check what's still in stock, how much etcetera etcetera?

That is possible! :) and definitely the preferable option, I need my fix lol

11 hours ago, wasswass said:

I'll check and take a picture tonight but if I remember well it has dual-moulded legs. It is a very nice minifig, I just find that normal joker eyes don't go well with a batman cowl (it looks like he's squint-eyed), I would prefer him with a white (or even purple) bandana under the eye-holes.

It's indeed dual-moulded:

h4pYBDF.jpg

Glossy paper does the trick well indeed. Those legs are also perfect for minifig Hulk. Do we have official lego green purple dual moulded legs? I think not, right? 

Hay guys. Iv just made my first two customs based on two face & ras al ghul from the dark knight trilogy DLC for batman lego 3. Iv used real lego and bootleg stuff .  Wasn't sure if they would be allowed in the custom section. If anyone wants to know what parts etc just let me know.

IMG_2562.jpgupload images free

IMG_2563.jpgscreen shot windows 7

Edited by Mattyj82

I had it once. Then told the shop it came through after all. I asked if i could give the money but they were cool with it and got it for free.

Remember back in the day when peeps use to check this section out everyday and there was a comradery between all the people in here. Now it seems like there aren't even any lurkers in here after the mods neutered our last post and left us with this one. Where's everyone at now? I know some of us are on reddit, but ppl don't even care to post anymore. What happen?

Thank you for the pictures. The printing seems perfect and the stained glass effect is well done, I'm glad I ordered one!

That's really nice. How does the plastic of the bricks compare to LEGO?

I also guess that the cape is glossy paper?

12 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

Remember back in the day when peeps use to check this section out everyday and there was a comradery between all the people in here. Now it seems like there aren't even any lurkers in here after the mods neutered our last post and left us with this one. Where's everyone at now? I know some of us are on reddit, but ppl don't even care to post anymore. What happen?

I still check in but I was never really the first to spot if something new was available. I suppose because of that I try and keep an eye on AE for anything or hope that someone shares some info here. I've not seen the Reddit group so I'm not sure where that is or what kind of content is there.

12 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I still check in but I was never really the first to spot if something new was available. I suppose because of that I try and keep an eye on AE for anything or hope that someone shares some info here. I've not seen the Reddit group so I'm not sure where that is or what kind of content is there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bootlego/

13 minutes ago, Robianco said:

There was another forum setup http://bootlego.freeforums.net but it never took off.

13 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

I get email notifications, so I tend to read stuff, even if I'm not active.

Been hugely busy on my new website which is coming VERY soon.

Plus the chinese festivities were there and there is a lot of straight up copies from lego that we don't share overhere so traffic is a little slow in this thread. I hope there will be some new figs soon

Here are some pics plus a video highlight (with 2 special guests). Do check out the pics at my flickr but all of them are in the video too.

32646254940_52912eab4d_b.jpg

32183096544_567ed32af7_b.jpg

On 2/5/2017 at 8:20 PM, Mattyj82 said:

New kf130 red hulk. Its different from the recently released one (was it dlp?)

Got the KF one arrive today and it has black trousers like the picture. So definitely not the DLP one.

10 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

Got the KF one arrive today and it has black trousers like the picture. So definitely not the DLP one.

Excellent mate. Mines just been shipped. 

World minifigures & bricks minifigures have been closed down. 

Wmf sent me a message that lego closed them down for 14 days. And to order from tt toys.  

I wonder if if aliexpress are taking a hard line with bootlegs now? Last year they blocked fake designer shades being sold. This year it was hard to get football shirts from there aswel.  

9 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Excellent mate. Mines just been shipped. 

World minifigures & bricks minifigures have been closed down. 

Wmf sent me a message that lego closed them down for 14 days. And to order from tt toys.  

I wonder if if aliexpress are taking a hard line with bootlegs now? Last year they blocked fake designer shades being sold. This year it was hard to get football shirts from there aswel.  

I hope Lego are putting effort into squashing copies of their designs, rather than a blanket crackdown. This could be a good thing if China are forced to concentrate on non-Lego designs :)

Ow i hope they'll stay to exist. The bootleggers will probably continue making exact copies anyway, but if they'll be forced to concentrate on non-lego designs that would definitely be a good thing. I just moved, so i fell a little behind in ordering on a lot of the figures. Now it feels a bit like i have to be quick to catch up :-(

And what if your order doesn't come through and the store is gone?

I think you are still covered. AliExpress doesn't release the money until you confirm you have received.  

Fair enough about the tlg copies, I'm guessing it's the word 'minifigures' that is causing the problem.  

5 hours ago, rmorales629 said:

Here are some pics plus a video highlight (with 2 special guests). Do check out the pics at my flickr but all of them are in the video too.

Nice pictures and very nice video, thanks a lot. Is this a sticker on Arthur's shield? I find the faces a little too much on the cartoon side but other than that it's a really great set!