Brandon Miller

Disney Minifig Display Case

I have seen threads about the Disney minifigs and the other CS minifigs where people have them in display cases with a background image. I believe they are Ikea cases but cannot remember. I've searched but can't find what I'm looking for. Can anyone help?

8 hours ago, Brandon Miller said:

Yes that is them. How are the background images done and how are the bricks attached?

Kragle I assume? I don't know which cases you're talking about (it would help if you could provide a picture or links to the threads you're talking about), but I shared some backgrounds in this thread which you can print out and use.

1 hour ago, Oky said:

I don't know which cases you're talking about (it would help if you could provide a picture or links to the threads you're talking about)

If I could find either pics or links, I wouldn't have posted this thread.

Yeah definitely Ribba frames from Ikea, I've got 5 of them but I use a different backing method to the one I think you've seen. You can buy inserts on eBay which give you a template to stick the bricks too (which I think are supplied) and also the printed backing. I think it also tells you what they print the design onto so maybe that will help? Link below..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-frame-DISNEY-Minifigure-Display-Acrylic-Insert-Blue-Bricks-/162205310975?hash=item25c4309fff:g:tosAAOSwtnpXp5CT

Also, they are fairly easy to search for. Ikea Ribba Lego Minifigure brings up loads of pictures and loads of links. I've found Pinterest a good place to look too.

Edited by Captain Britain