Swan Dutchman

[WIP] [MOC] Harrower-class Dreadnought

1 hour ago, Swan Dutchman said:

https://c5.staticflickr.com/8/7482/29873648820_2168d9f809_z.jpg

(Somehow I can't insert the image in the post. Any help to fix this would be most appreciated!)

You can use the "insert media from URL" on the post, or you can just paste the URL into the post and the board will render the image for you, or you can use traditional BBCode:

[img=link of the image]

Edited by KamalMYafi

Looks like this will turn out like a great and sturdy build, however, How will the ship be plated? As I see you exposing the bottoms of plates, which seems inconvenient to adding the hull. Or are you not doing the traditional studs-up design but a SNOTted build?

That looks great with the plating on top! I think this will turn out to be an awesome display piece! :sweet:

Btw, random question, will you by any chance be exhibiting at Lego World in the Netherlands?

Interesting look at that inner frame, I'm looking forward to see how this turns out! The mix of the old and new grey bricks actually adds to the drabby aesthetic of ISDs, good call on that.

This is absolutely stunning so far, I really like the way the ship looks way more menacing than an ISD, I can't wait to see it completed. Will you make an LDD when you finish this?

Edited by MaxTube55

I'm always amazed at how people manage to solve all of these angles. This is looking very great and clean so far, I love it! It's too bad that you don't want to share LDD files because showcasing one of these would be marvelous. I can definitely see why you don't want to and it's a very valid reason. This looks like it'll turn out great either way, keep doing what you're doing!! :sweet:

Brilliant! Was looking forward to the end result and I have to say I'm well impressed! It's a beauty

The greebling on the sides fits perfectly, the slight variety in greys makes this not too clean a ship but still clean enough, if that makes sense to you :D

Wow, I wasn't aware of this ship before today, but you've made a simply incredible MOC. It looks so perfectly SW! Thank you especially for the brilliant WIP shots, I love to see how things are put together. :sweet: