Jim

42056 - Porsche GT3 RS - Customer Stickers V1 and V2

On 10/7/2016 at 6:08 AM, 8421XXL said:

PM send to you (did not receive yours for some reason).

PM send to you (did not receive yours for some reason).

Funny.  I never received a PM from you either.  I know at least one other member also is having this issue.  I see that you have provided your email already once, so to avoid being redundant, can I just send a message to that email?

Received my stickers today, thank you for the speedy delivery.

They look really good quality, I'm really pleased with them. I look forward to seeing them on my GT3 when I build it.

Thanks again Walter.

Back by popular demand!

Thanks in large part to you guys, I ran out of stock of my stickers in no time. Thank you all who bought one (or more)!
IMG_8572.JPG
Edited by 8421XXL

6 hours ago, grum64 said:

:sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

My bad :classic:

3 hours ago, technic_addict said:

Received stickers, applied stickers.  Well worth the money and make the Porsche look even better!

Glad to hear they arrived save and sound after travelling a cross the Globe.

Even happier to read your positive comments, thank you!

http://16p8jr.jpg

I also ordered the stickers for the gt3rs, i realy like it.

Thanks to Walter for the stickers and the very ast delivery!

18 hours ago, lepeltje said:

http://16p8jr.jpg

I also ordered the stickers for the gt3rs, i realy like it.

Thanks to Walter for the stickers and the very ast delivery!

Thank you lepeltje!

:thumbup:

Just wanted to say I received my stickers last week and finally had the chance to put them on. What a difference! Thanks again. 

Glenn

5 hours ago, gmshades said:

Just wanted to say I received my stickers last week and finally had the chance to put them on. What a difference! Thanks again. 

Glenn

Very happy to gear they arrived okay, Glenn!

Any change to get a picture posted of the result?!

I just received my stickers from bricklink and applied them :-)

Thanks 8421XXL

ztuiiui9.jpg

10 hours ago, hsky said:

I just received my stickers from bricklink and applied them :-)

Thanks 8421XXL

ztuiiui9.jpg

You are more then welcome hsky!

I ordered a pair of stickers as well. Excellent service from Walter, received the stickers in no time. I like the attention to detail. Even the envelope colour matched the GT3 RS! Can't share a picture yet as I have not yet build the Porsche, but will start soon.

Ciao!

Willem

18 hours ago, WvG_853 said:

I ordered a pair of stickers as well. Excellent service from Walter, received the stickers in no time. I like the attention to detail. Even the envelope colour matched the GT3 RS! Can't share a picture yet as I have not yet build the Porsche, but will start soon.

Ciao!

Willem

thank you for the complements Willem!

Believe it or not, you are the first one to comment on the orange envelope! I am glad to see you noticed it! I assure you it was no accident I choose this color ;-)

Although I must be honest, I ran out of orange envelopes so the next sets that will be sold, unfortunately, will be in plain white envelopes...sorry...

Looking forward to seeing some pictures, in due time of course!

Here's hoping I got in on those lovely-sounding orange envelopes then! Let's see if my forgetfulness in not paying for two days costs me...

Regardless, my Porsche is in its box waiting patiently for these fine stickers. Thanks for the works that has gone into making these @8421XXL

Edited by Jay Psi

On 5-11-2016 at 1:18 PM, Jay Psi said:

Here's hoping I got in on those lovely-sounding orange envelopes then! Let's see if my forgetfulness in not paying for two days costs me...

Regardless, my Porsche is in it's box waiting patiently for these fine stickers. Thanks for the works that has gone into making these @8421XXL

thanks Jay!

Credit where credit is due though, these stickers would not have been possible without Diederik Corvers. It came up with the idea for them, he has drawn them for me!

Edited by 8421XXL

STICKERS V2

After the highly successful sticker set Walter created for the Porsche, he has released a second version. One of the reasons for releasing this second set, is the inclusion of a spoiler sticker. As you can see there was no sticker in the first version.

34414460070_2173e63740_c.jpg

This got solved by providing a nice sticker for the spoiler. This sticker can obviously be combined with the first version of the sticker sheet.

34667893701_e6f71abc8e_c.jpg

Below is a picture of the Porsche with first version sticker sheet combined with the spoiler sticker. The spoiler sticker is the icing on the cake.

34414460280_d9f9aafa31_c.jpg

Here's the Porsche with the new sticker sheet applied. This new version also makes the Porsche look way better than without sticker sheet. When I see a version without a sticker sheet nowadays, I really find it's missing something. It just needs a pair of Walter's stickers. Whether it's version 1 or 2, I will leave that up for you to decide. I will revert back to version 1 with the spoiler sticker. I just love that look.

34414460410_34e2a8c2d1_c.jpg

Here's the new design in more detail. Very nice and clean design!

34760539056_36a1d23e74_c.jpg

And a full shot of the new design.

34667893961_7cfd518f99_c.jpg

You can get these new stickers by contacting Walter @8421XXL directly or by visiting the MVDS Bricklink Store, a friend of Walter's.

Just bought some via Brick Link! These look awesome, though not sure when I will build my Porsche, I've currently run out of display room!

Looking forward to receiving them though.

I thought about buying them on bricklink but I can't tell if those are Version 1 or Version 2. Anyone know?

Just now, atomic80 said:

I thought about buying them on bricklink but I can't tell if those are Version 1 or Version 2. Anyone know?

The one MVDS still has is version 1. You can click the image.

Yesterday he also had version2, but I think it's out of stock.

391154.jpg

You can always contact @8421XXL via PM.