Sign in to follow this  
Boxerlego

[O-G02] Freegate Robotics Facility

Freegate Robotics Facility

Tags: Building, Civil,

Week 62 Build

29571179130_b7c89bf7c2_c.jpgFreeGate_Robotics_Facility_1 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Inside the Robotics Facility on Freegate Boxerlego constructs Octan Prototype Robots.

29781858431_8f0137af67_c.jpgFreeGate_Robotics_Facility_2 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Alright, Now that I got the go ahead from Octan Corp I finally can do some modifications on these Robots. A couple of the Octan Robots have been gone missing lately and nobody seems to know what happen.

29781843071_da82b75588_c.jpgFreeGate_Robotics_Facility_3 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Now it time to put this Robot back together.

29781832671_6dae4b43c9_c.jpgFreeGate_Robotics_Facility_4 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Now that Frame is Complete. Time to put the Head on.

29781826611_060ebdeb59_c.jpgFreeGate_Robotics_Facility_5 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Click!

29571142750_669d6d7d1f_c.jpgFreeGate_Robotics_Facility_6 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Ok everything is done, Now lets see if this Robot is functional to my voice commands.

29750891722_dfeea7e1a3_c.jpgFreeGate_Robotics_Facility_7 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Robot Raise Left Arm.

29781801241_dd7ba1306f_c.jpgFreeGate_Robotics_Facility_8 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Excellent looks like the Robot responds. Now its time to charge the battery up and wait.

Edited by Boxerlego

Wow! You're back! Alright! Nice build. Love the border! The scene is quite nice. The tools lying on the floor are a cool touch, and I always love seeing Insectoids! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat  

11 hours ago, Boxerlego said:

Quick Question. What would the Robot possibly count as, could it count as a Vehicle?

Minifigs don't count as vehicles (or anything else either) To be a vehicle it have to be able to transport a fig or cargo, so a piloted mech count for land vehicle (or spaceship if it's capable of filght, but can't be both)

10 minutes ago, EpsilonEta said:

Minifigs don't count as vehicles (or anything else either) To be a vehicle it have to be able to transport a fig or cargo, so a piloted mech count for land vehicle (or spaceship if it's capable of filght, but can't be both)

Awesome, Thanks for answering my question, that made sense. Its been awhile for me and is my first build back after a long pause so I'm still learning.  

56 minutes ago, von Katfisch said:

Nice! What happened to the missing 'bots?

Good question, All I can say is that Some of the Robots just vanished with out any trace. No telling what happen to say the least.

56a57d6a1b619efd7da9e5460dac22bc0fc6913b