Sign in to follow this  
SwissBrick

Modulars for sale: GG, FB, GE, PS, mini modulars, Haunted House..

I'd suggest BrickLink. They don't have a large monthly fee, it's pretty easy to set up a store, and they have the most accurate prices. eBay has much higher prices than what the item is actually worth, but you can probably get someone to pay more through an auction. The bad thing about eBay is that they take a monthly fee of 10%. BrickLink is only 3%. Hope this helped!

Bricklink doesn't have a monthly fee for seller. You only pay your fees (once per month) when items are sold.

I'd suggest BrickLink. They don't have a large monthly fee, it's pretty easy to set up a store, and they have the most accurate prices. eBay has much higher prices than what the item is actually worth, but you can probably get someone to pay more through an auction. The bad thing about eBay is that they take a monthly fee of 10%. BrickLink is only 3%. Hope this helped!

Bricklink doesn't have a monthly fee for seller. You only pay your fees (once per month) when items are sold.

Dear GoldenNinja3000 and Zux, thanks a lot for your answers!!

I will try Bricklink :classic:

I also saw there are FB groups for selling Legos, would you trust going that way? Or Bricklink is safer?

Thanks again and kind regards

Neither eBay nor Bricklink has monthly fees, they are percentage fees on the items you sell. Either way, you will have PayPal fees on top of that unless you refuse to accept PayPal for payment.

eBay would be a lot simpler and quicker for you, most buyers on Bricklink are very leery of purchasing high-value/high-priced sets from a new seller with no feedback and no other items. It could take a long time for your sets to sell there.

Neither eBay nor Bricklink has monthly fees, they are percentage fees on the items you sell. Either way, you will have PayPal fees on top of that unless you refuse to accept PayPal for payment.

eBay would be a lot simpler and quicker for you, most buyers on Bricklink are very leery of purchasing high-value/high-priced sets from a new seller with no feedback and no other items. It could take a long time for your sets to sell there.

But at the same time, isn't it easier to get scammed on eBay?

But at the same time, isn't it easier to get scammed on eBay?

Not really. eBay/PayPal are pretty serious about protecting the buyers.

For a seller to not get ripped off (for any online sale using non-cash payment), they need to ship insured and keep all proofs.

Not really. eBay/PayPal are pretty serious about protecting the buyers.

For a seller to not get ripped of (for any online sale using non-cash payment), they need to ship insured and keep all proofs.

Oh, OK. I guess I've just read a lot of horror stories from sellers who claim eBay never sides with them, but I guess that would be expected anyways because the people with bad experiences are the ones that would talk about it more, making it seem like it's a greater problem than it actually is.

On 20/09/2016 at 8:32 PM, Darkdragon said:

Hello Darkdragon, thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated!

Sign in to follow this