For a long time the some excavator-thing was on my to-build list. TC10 is great opportunity to do so, and finally use cylinders from Arocs. :blush: I know very well, that my entry is not the most original. :D

I discovered that I really like making pneumatics tubes look clean and life-like. :)

Here is what I've got after one day of building.

29633795322_54e7c3d47d.jpg

29120671013_ffe39bcd89.jpg

I'm shocked how fast some people can build...

Awesome start so far. As for originality: For this contestl I prefer less original models. I want to see many common machinery.

I'm shocked how fast some people can build...

Me too. I'm amazed at the speed people go from the announcing of their idea to completed awesome model. Astonishing.

:D Thank you! This MOC is far from finished; I think... I know (!) there's so many things to improve before I'll be satisfied with the result.

This project is not dead. (yet)

I would like to present you finished version of this little weak boy.

29950915253_43609bec85_z.jpgTC10 Grabber Excavator by Horcik Designs, on Flickr

It is powered by one M motor (directly connected to the compressor) and uses BB as counterweight. I recommend not to use small pneumatic cylinder in the grabber, because it is too weak to grab anything.

30584571375_71b28d5de2_z.jpg
30548250856_68aec9a32c_z.jpg
30548255436_4a73d60f5f_z.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Fantastic work on the tube routing, it's really well done.  It gave your build a few extra points when I was picking my votes, I was really impressed with it.  The rest of the build looks great, too - I think you managed to find a very sweet balance between functionality and looks.

10 hours ago, BusterHaus said:

Fantastic work on the tube routing, it's really well done.  It gave your build a few extra points when I was picking my votes, I was really impressed with it.  The rest of the build looks great, too - I think you managed to find a very sweet balance between functionality and looks.

Thank you very much! I am glad you like the routing, because I can't deny, that it was my primary goal when building this MOC.