Amazing!!!. The lego one works better than the real one :laugh:. I can't tell which one is the real. This can win the tc10 for sure.

There really isn't anything left in the definition of the 1 on 1 comparison. It is amazing how you captured the reall machine. I would prefer "normal" european cab, but that is just a minor thing. Aiming for medals again I guess :-)

to aim is the one, to hit something completely different. actually we have many gorgeous entrys here

What a stunning machine - great piece of engineering, especiall your Lego pneumatic replica! You have a very interesting job :thumbup:! I can immagine this truck with all that sophisticated technology will cost a million Euro at least(?). Sorry if I didn´t read the whole thread and if this question sounds ignorant - but is the only purpose of the machine to drill a 2 meter deep whole in the dirt?

What an impressive MOC! Congratulations for you work, it seems you spent lots of hours to get a perfect result, the video is excellent!

Greetings

Alex

Thank you very much

On 7.11.2016 at 9:42 AM, brunojj1 said:

What a stunning machine - great piece of engineering, especiall your Lego pneumatic replica! You have a very interesting job :thumbup:! I can immagine this truck with all that sophisticated technology will cost a million Euro at least(?). Sorry if I didn´t read the whole thread and if this question sounds ignorant - but is the only purpose of the machine to drill a 2 meter deep whole in the dirt?

i have absolutley no idea how much they cost, but iam sure a million euro is to much. drill a hole is not really the correct description, it is completely touch free so there is no risk of damaging pipes.

55 minutes ago, efferman said:

i have absolutley no idea how much they cost, but iam sure a million euro is to much. drill a hole is not really the correct description, it is completely touch free so there is no risk of damaging pipes.

You are in a lucky position if costs and calculations don´t bother you - the more I envy you for your job :grin: ! Thanks for the explanation, that makes a lot of sense of course :thumbup:.

That is amazing, is impressive how good it is looking, simple but still very clever, the model is coming up very well Effe.

Hello Efferman,

This is one beautiful model again as Always, love the functioanllity on it. Like the Volvo front part to.