Some interior

on the left the oil coolers and the Fast Cut mechanism. on the right side in front of the Turbine you can see the automatic Grease Pump

32395055877_a2688cb3ee_c.jpg

On the Left side the Hydraulic controll block and the compressor. on the right side the Wind Tunnel and compensator

32395056397_ea24d31b82_c.jpg

As I can see you are creating s monster (again); it is really big moc, I assume bigger than Arocs

That was my thought... It is impressive, but my truck MOC will not be so big despite 1:15 scale...

Your truck is impressive indeed. So far I have managed to make proper rear tandem tires; if you remembered solution with 43.2 rim that I have emailed you a while back, but front wheels cause me a problem because I do not have another pair of 68.8 x 24 wheels... My idea was to make something like your M.A.N. hook loader truck, but my version would probably be Volvo or Scania...

Agree

Mack is impressive indeed, boh in size and as detailed MOC :thumbup:

Edited by I_Igor
Added something...

What a splendidly well thought out creation, it is simply a fantastic model. When I grow up I want to be able to make such things. 

I actually took a bunch of pictures of one of these in action, the workers thought I was some kind of lunatic, unfortunately it just overwhelmed me and I had to give up, for now. 

Well done glad to see it finished, I have been following this thread for quite some time and thanks for showing it.

Edited by Johnny1360

what a stunning presentation - love the 'ramp' it sits on that hides the pump and control gear

As I seen, you used non-lego parts, I guess, custom 3D-printed. Right? There are orange parts in the 'hand'. Were non-lego parts used somewhere else?

Was it possible to avoid using them?

Sure, I understand this simplifies a lot building such complex and small mechanism, as such small 'hand' with 3 segments.

I have a great pleasure looking on your MOCs, thank you!

Everything on this truck is possible with pure lego. Only the look and sturdyness is with printed parts better. And because this truck goes over the atlantic it has to be sturdy.

It is done, including Packaging. Hopefully there are no freak waves on its way over the atlantic.

Hello @efferman can you send me the total parts and part number for this lego? i want to make my dad a suprise since this is design. i want to make him a christmas present. 

1 hour ago, smurfrage said:

i want to make him a christmas present.

A Partlist? I dont have a final file for the Scale one, maybe an fmx, but 5000 parts have both, including very expensive pneumatic parts.