Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Rumors and Discussion

4 hours ago, 22kane said:

Lol. Oh really?? And what are these other "purposes" you speak of or maybe I don't want to know...

I died. :laugh_hard: I think I laughed a bit too hard...

1 hour ago, makoy said:

:grin: I know I'll get this kind of reply but whatever...

I can think of fight club, gym, training, etc... ? 

I guess you could have a swimmer in a swimming pool as well or something.

Thank you very much for the news! :classic:

I'm really surprised about this series was already shown at NY Toy Fair - a very nice touch by TLG!

And I have to say that this series is imo one of the best CMF series ever! I dislike the dwarf and would have prefered the medieval maiden to come not with an elf hair piecem but a regular one. But apart from that these are awesome minifigures with great accessory! :wub::wub::wub:

I don't know why everybody hates the dwarf, I like him, he's got that "berserker" vibe. I don't really care if it isn't the first dwarf we get. Also, I'm really happy we get an elf maiden to go with the elf, I wish LEGO made more "elven hair" pieces.
Other minifigs I'll surely buy are the retro space guy (he looks like the villain from a cheap sci-fi tv series), and the gladiator, as well as the corn cob guy and the strongman.

The Highwayman might be interesting, we'll see.
The Youppie minifigure reminds me of the protagonist from GTA Vice City, I might get him just for that reason :laugh:
I love the french bulldog, the question is: do I love him enough to buy the french guy?

Edited by Hidronax

Do we know if the Highwayman is a man or a woman? Can he/she be connected with the S16 Rogue?

We could expect dark green like the S16 Rogue and S15 Knight.

15 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

Thank you very much for the news! :classic:

I'm really surprised about this series was already shown at NY Toy Fair - a very nice touch by TLG!

And I have to say that this series is imo one of the best CMF series ever! I dislike the dwarf and would have prefered the medieval maiden to come not with an elf hair piecem but a regular one. But apart from that these are awesome minifigures with great accessory! :wub::wub::wub:

Lol... your dislikes are the main reasons I instead love this series.

The Dwarf is in fact excellent, and if the elf didn't have the elf ears, that would be a common medieval maiden, you have plenty of different hair from which to chose, instead with that hair I can make both male and female elves.

47 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

$3.99 in the US for these guys, right? Or has that not been confirmed yet? Sorry if it's been answered before.

Yep! It should stay like this for a good amount of time :classic:

21 hours ago, notpennysboat said:

Do we know if the Highwayman is a man or a woman? Can he/she be connected with the S16 Rogue?

We could expect dark green like the S16 Rogue and S15 Knight.

It's most likely male. We already know the 5 female minifigures for the series, and 5 is the most they've given us in a series so far. Maybe that'll change someday again.

He's male. Or else Itaria would not call him Highwayman in his list. Plus this, from his hints:

8) Hello, I am a guy and my silhouette is visible in the leaftlet for batman series. I am not a pirate.

1 hour ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Highwayindividual. Highwayhuman. Highwaybeing.

+1 for Highwaybeing

OH BOIZ! :pir-oh:

Highwaycreature, Highwayentity, Highwayexistant, Highwayliving, Highwaything, Highway-its-gender-is-a-secret. Highway-:pir-murder:

Sorry everyone, I couldn't miss. :pir-laugh:

#pirateimoji

20 minutes ago, x105Black said:

All this talk about highways... maybe it's a street walker.

Giggle

By the way, I know a lot of peeps don't care about the color of the bags, but I am soooo glad these bags aren't yellow, as it was previously thought. I really still think that we ought to see purple at some point in the future, and that this color is too similar to the one used in Series 5.

I wish we had a picture of the blind bags. I'm interested to see which 9 figures they picked to go on that packaging...

2 hours ago, telaruhn said:

I wish we had a picture of the blind bags. I'm interested to see which 9 figures they picked to go on that packaging...

The costumed characters are safe bet. They always make it to the bag picture (with the exception of the Bee girl and Tiger Woman)

I'm guessing Corn Cob Suit Guy, Butterfly Girl, Rocket Boy, Retro Space Hero, Gourmet Chef, Circus Strongman, Surfer Boy, Roman Gladiator, Highwayman and Battle Dwarf

LOL if the Highwayman appears as a silhouette in the bag

-----

Any guesses for the quotes?

Edited by Robert8

Yes that's definitely a cape, also looks like he has a shoulder piece and a bandana. Not sure how they will stuff all that in one place, but it looks like that for now.