Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Rumors and Discussion

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I'd really like to deny those so we could start gaming again from zero. It would have been really funny.

Aww that would be no fun though

6 hours ago, Borex said:

You know what would be fun? Getting the list without games :-D

Nice try, but it's already been established they aren't allowed to just give us the list. They are permitted currently to only give snippets and hints.

I missed out on the first Dwarf, so I'm super excited for a new one! A female Elf would be right up my alley as well, especially as I missed out on that original one as well.

Regular CMFs have never been revealed at the Toy Fair

The only precedent we have is Homer for CMF Simpsons Series 1 which was revealed at the Nuremberg Toy Fair. 

For Series 17, I'd expect maybe... a teaser? Like the pic with generic silhouettes we saw in the Toy Fair a couple of weeks ago.  

Usually we had cm4sci digging the interwebs for some obscure toy shop anywhere in this world for the list, but since he is a goner i think we just have to wait just like other mortals for the official presentation

Well, if it comes out on May 1 like I think it was stated it's supposed to, that's only 10 weeks or so ... not *too* long of a wait.  But yeah, the suspense is killing me ...

9 hours ago, Borex said:

Usually we had cm4sci digging the interwebs for some obscure toy shop anywhere in this world for the list, but since he is a goner i think we just have to wait just like other mortals for the official presentation

Out of curiosity, why is cm4sci a goner?

3 hours ago, sithewok said:

Out of curiosity, why is cm4sci a goner?

He's been reported and banned. But he reads you very often and his spirit is always here.

I miss that guy.

I think it's too early for the pics, but not for the list. It's about danm time

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

He's been reported and banned. But he reads you very often and his spirit is always here.

I miss that guy.

Same

But he still lives in our hearts.

Like Mr Ed. or Lassie :purrr:

Edited by Robert8

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I think it's too early for the pics, but not for the list. It's about danm time

Same

But he still lives in our hearts.

Like Mr Ed. or Lassie :purrr:

You know it was scambagish thing to ban him he did nothing wrong and now we get less Lego info

5 hours ago, Legofan2001 said:

You know it was scambagish thing to ban him he did nothing wrong and now we get less Lego info

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku
It doesn't let me edit this

OMG FINALLY! I thought a different thing about the Butterfly girl, more like the bee of the series 10... Love the corn cob guy!

The rocket boy is cool :laugh:

Edited by Giac88

I think the Yuppie's cell phone is actually made of a printed tile and cheese slope attached to the studs on a walkie-talkie piece? Very clever little build!

Very pleased with a lot of these but I think my favorite might be the chef.

All look kinda lackluster if you ask me. The rocketguy is funny, but the others don't seem appealing. Nice accessoires tho. 

Many useful ones for city users, a female pastry chef, a surfer dude, pretty butterfly girl, the gym girl and weightlifting dude. Though equaling the awesomeness is the female vet and Frenchman with a new dog ! I'm happy now I stayed up late to see it. 

Wow!!! Can't wait! I love the elf and chef! Probably my two favorites! Yuppie's great, also love the vet hair!

Probably the only two I'm disappointed with are butterfly girl and weight lifter (though I want a closer image before I judge :P)

Amazing series!

That totally black guy with the question mark looks a little odd. What kind of light-absorbing plastic did they use for it? :grin:

I can hardly wait for better picture and official names.

Looking forward to see what the mystery figure is. I only hope it isn't as limited as Mr Gold.