Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Rumors and Discussion

2 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

What??? Who said that? :sweet:

I didn't say that!

Sureee... :grin:

On 12/13/2016 at 10:19 AM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

6) Hello, I am a girl, I have been hinted before in the guessing game, I will make... blah blah blah. Read 5)

2) EF

I really hope it's not an holiday Elf!

Edited by JGuy

6 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It's a may release

A Holiday Elf would be weird

Then it could be a woodland elf :P

Edited by JGuy

"Female Elf" in Italian is "Elfo Femmina" which fits with the 'EF' from the letter hint list, as well as the army builder description, because it's not a holiday elf.

Female elf confirmed?

Itaria ci farai impazzire ahah

I only hope we are goin' to have some pictures soon, or at least an official list :grin:

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

It's a may release

A Holiday Elf would be weird

I absolutely agree, but stranger things have happened and I'm trying to temper my expectations. A wood elf or maybe a high elf sorceress type (like Alexandre Boudon sketches) would be unbelievably cool.

30 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Besides the cornmeal man do we know any other figures?

Confirmed:

Circus Strongman

Butterfly Suit Girl

Hot Dog Vendor

Corn Cob Suit Guy

Battle Dwarf

1 minute ago, Mr bricking it said:

Wasn't the S9 "Forest Maiden" a female elf character? 

No, since she wasn't an elf.

To be honest, Forest Maiden does give off the feel of female Elf. Her color scheme and accessories are closer to the S3 Elf than her intended counterpart, the Forestman. One could argue her ears are concealed in her hair...

Speaking of which, I want this upcoming Elf to have her ears exposed, making her unmistakably Elven. I wonder if they will do two colors of plastic in the hairpiece, akin to the Faun and Goblin?

3 hours ago, telaruhn said:

To be honest, Forest Maiden does give off the feel of female Elf. Her color scheme and accessories are closer to the S3 Elf than her intended counterpart, the Forestman. One could argue her ears are concealed in her hair...

Speaking of which, I want this upcoming Elf to have her ears exposed, making her unmistakably Elven. I wonder if they will do two colors of plastic in the hairpiece, akin to the Faun and Goblin?

Even if this is the case, and the Forest Maiden is a female counterpart for the Elf rather then the Forestman, then we still need a female counterpart for the Forestman.

I personally feel that this was the role of the Forest Maiden, and we are expecting a female counterpart for the Elf. It would be very exciting if that was in this series.

Forest Maiden is the counterpart of the S1 Forestman

So, we are still missing an official Elf Maiden in the CMF line

Image result for lego forest maiden

There is already a (Fantasy Era) castle minifigure in this series. I'd love to get 2 but I doubt it.

On 12/10/2016 at 1:50 PM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

There will be an apple costume, I believe?
I don't.

Fantasy minifigures?
Who knows. Do you see any castle theme this year?
I don't.

Do I think Lego will leave us without stuff fitting this theme?
See above.

I would think otherwise ;)

14 hours ago, Robert8 said:

There is already a (Fantasy Era) castle minifigure in this series. I'd love to get 2 but I doubt it.

That's happened before though. Series 13 evil sorcerer and goblin come to mind. 

2 hours ago, Mypalsharky said:

What if the next series is Pirates of The Carribean?  The new movie comes out in May and the series would fit perfectly at that time. Also, the minifigure sillouette on the Batman movie series looks like a pirate. Then again I could be entirely wrong.

While an interesting theory, @Itaria No Shintaku has probably seen the minifigure list and has been giving us hints, establishing the fact that it is a regular CMF series.

2 hours ago, Mypalsharky said:

What if the next series is Pirates of The Carribean?  The new movie comes out in May and the series would fit perfectly at that time. Also, the minifigure sillouette on the Batman movie series looks like a pirate. Then again I could be entirely wrong.

The box on the left clearly says "series 17", while the right one is confirmed to be the Ninjago CMF series. No PotC series.

Ok so in my mind the ones that have been confirmed are:

Circus Strongman, Butterfly Suit Girl, Hot Dog Vendor, Corn Cob Suit Guy, and Battle Dwarf.

The ones that I have confirmed to myself (so I could definitely always be wrong) are Dance Instructor, Yuppie, and Female Elf.  That would be half of the series down, 8 more to go.  Any ideas?

16 hours ago, JGuy said:

Ok so in my mind the ones that have been confirmed are:

Circus Strongman, Butterfly Suit Girl, Hot Dog Vendor, Corn Cob Suit Guy, and Battle Dwarf.

The ones that I have confirmed to myself (so I could definitely always be wrong) are Dance Instructor, Yuppie, and Female Elf.  That would be half of the series down, 8 more to go.  Any ideas?

Assuming yours are correct, which I don't, I would say that I hope to see pictures soon and not just the one teasing us for that character we already know is not a pirate neither a spanish toreador.

6 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Assuming yours are correct, which I don't, I would say that I hope to see pictures soon and not just the one teasing us for that character we already know is not a pirate neither a spanish toreador.

Are you saying that the ones he has claimed to be confirmed, but might not be, are wrong or are you saying that the circus strongman, butterfly, hot dog vendor, CCSG and battle dwarf are wrong?

I mean, you have definitely confirmed all, I think, of the five in Jguy's first list before, haven't you?

The lego fan

Edited by The lego fan

6 hours ago, The lego fan said:

Are you saying that the ones he has claimed to be confirmed, but might not be, are wrong or are you saying that the circus strongman, butterfly, hot dog vendor, CCSG and battle dwarf are wrong?

I mean, you have definitely confirmed all, I think, of the five in Jguy's first list before, haven't you?

The lego fan

I'd really like to deny those so we could start gaming again from zero. It would have been really funny.