The courtroom in Pontelli was filled to the last place.

800x549.jpg

Judge Enrico Fineman opened the hearing: "Eslandola versus Colonel William Oswald Brickinson".

800x644.jpg

"I understand that Brickinson will be defended by the Mayor of Pontelli, Alberto da Pontelli".

800x600.jpg

Judge: "Ah, I see you have brought your pet."

Alberto & George: (both nodd)

Judge: "Attorney van Dyke, read the charges".

800x1072.jpg

van Dyke: (clears his throat)

"Well, Colonel Brickinson has flown a monkey flag on one of our fortresses."

"Then he has - in total - sunk 12 pirate ships, has taken or blown up 7 pirate islands and fortresses and freed 14 hostages that had been captured by pirates."

(after a pause and applause from the audience)

"Wow, that was pretty impressive. That Colonel has served Eslandola well."

Major Mistaek jumped up in rage.

800x1067.jpg

"You must not forget that the man is hopping mad. He has flown a monkey flag in one of your fortresses."

800x615.jpg

Alberto: "When excactly was that?"

Mistaek: "On the first of April, 616"

(Laughter in the audience)

Alberto: "Well, than this is settled."

Mistaek: (to the audience) "But you must plead guilty!"

At this very moment George da Pontelli leapt up and teared at Mistaek's impressive beard ....

deja vu....

800x806.jpg

... which came off quite easily - revealing the well-known face of the evil pirate Gisberth!

Brickinson's female crew member reacted immediately, drew her saber and rushed towards Gisberth.

Everyone in the audience jumped to their feet.

800x571.jpg

Gisberth turned to follow George...

800x600.jpg

... who found a safe place ...

800x1120.jpg

.... Gisberth was too slow in the end.

800x652.jpg

"But they have captured my daughter" the Judge exclaimed.

800x1345.jpg

"We will surely find and rescue your daughter, your honour."

800x625.jpg

Judge Enrico Fineman: "Case dismissed."

800x643.jpg

Morale: If you follow the monkey you will lose your head.

(but where is Brickinson?)

[First Speaker]: You need to practice your pistol skills.

[second Speaker]: Yes, I am sorry. But all is well that ends well.

[First Speaker]: This has not ended yet.

[First Speaker] (to himself) : Now I need a banana rum!

Here is the Simian-Plan storyline:

1 MRCA Result April & May: Sunk and Taken by Pirates

2 Has Brickinson gone mad?

3 The End of a Pirate

4 Visiting a Pirate Island

5 A Dream Within A Dream

6 Pirate Hunter King Archibald

7 Woe is me!

8 The Black Moustache and his Green Flying Dutchman

9 ... but I have signed the contract ....

10 Now, what have we got here ...

11 The Great Escape

12 Please don't dive ....

13 The Brickinson Case

14 Island in the Sun

15 The Rescue Mission

16 Monkey Island

17 I am sailing

18 Final Chapter

C&C welcome

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

default_laugh_new.gifdefault_roflmao.gifdefault_iamded_lol.png Hilarious story (and moral), Captain B, and excellent build! The stained glass windows look superb, and the shields, flag, and maps on the walls are great as well! :thumbup: Very funny dialog at the end too! default_rofl.gif

Everything from the stain glasses to the whole hall decoration is great! Why do i have a slight notion that everybody close to Cpt B dies in the end??? Run everybody! Ruuuuuun Ruuuuuuum!!

Every time I think this series can't get better, it does! This has been the highlight of the BoBS summer!

Excellent build. Love the stained glass, and all the detail around the build. My favorite pic is of the monkey on van Dyke's head. And nice use of the ninjago torso on the female crew.

The moral I get from the story (and all your builds of late) is "never trust anyone in a big bushy mustache or beard!"

I'm glad to learn there is more to the story. Can't wait for the next installment!

default_laugh_new.gifdefault_roflmao.gifdefault_iamded_lol.png Hilarious story (and moral), Captain B, and excellent build! The stained glass windows look superb, and the shields, flag, and maps on the walls are great as well! :thumbup: Very funny dialog at the end too! default_rofl.gif

Thanks - I plan to license the courtroom. I am quite happy with it.

Everything from the stain glasses to the whole hall decoration is great! Why do i have a slight notion that everybody close to Cpt B dies in the end??? Run everybody! Ruuuuuun Ruuuuuuum!!

pirate_laugh_new.gif It is just the evil guys that come to a bitter end. At least I hope so.

We don't know what has happened to Colonel Brickinson in the meantime....

Every time I think this series can't get better, it does! This has been the highlight of the BoBS summer!

Excellent build. Love the stained glass, and all the detail around the build. My favorite pic is of the monkey on van Dyke's head. And nice use of the ninjago torso on the female crew.

The moral I get from the story (and all your builds of late) is "never trust anyone in a big bushy mustache or beard!"

I'm glad to learn there is more to the story. Can't wait for the next installment!

Thanks for the kind comment. And it is probably enough with these false beards now pirate_laugh2.gif

Questions you may ask yourselves include: How will they find the judge's daughter when they have already slayed the pirate? pirate_cry4.gif

pir_laugh2.gif

Awesome story, and accompanied by a lovely build! the steaned glass-Windows and shields on the wall make it seem really finished!

Great looking courtroom (I particularly like the stained glass windows) and another amusing installment to your story!

Keep up the good work and keep us amused! "Panem et circenses"... pirate_laugh2.gif

My storyline has been frontpaged - great pirate_satisfied.gif - thanks a lot!

Awesome story, and accompanied by a lovely build! the steaned glass-Windows and shields on the wall make it seem really finished!

Thanks - pity it is only an "interior" MOC.

When I did the glass windows I had the differently coloured glass windows of "La Sagrada Familia" in mind (which, of course, looks completely different)

Great looking courtroom (I particularly like the stained glass windows) and another amusing installment to your story!

Keep up the good work and keep us amused! "Panem et circenses"... pirate_laugh2.gif

pirate_laugh2.gif I'll try!

Congrats on the frontpage, well deserved after all the effort in the building and storytelling pirate_satisfied.gif

Thanks - it is an honour to be on the frontpage! pirate_blush.gif

Regarding the story: What do you want to see next? The search for the judge's daughter or what has happened to Brickinson in the meantime?

Being late to the party again all I can do is echo the others that this is a great courtroom and the stained class is impressive. Great installment to the story! Glad to see a vile pirate brought to an end. Also good choice on that banana rum.

I would vote to find out how well Brickinson can swim. Looking forward to all future installments.

Cool story and those stained glass windows are awesome.

Thank you!

Being late to the party again all I can do is echo the others that this is a great courtroom and the stained class is impressive. Great installment to the story! Glad to see a vile pirate brought to an end. Also good choice on that banana rum.

I would vote to find out how well Brickinson can swim. Looking forward to all future installments.

Yepp, banana rum it is this time.

And you will see how well Brickinson is doing. Here.

pirate_satisfied.gif

Beautiful courtroom. :pir-wub: It looks perfect for the time with the lovely stained glass, wood paneling, and the earth-toned walls. The colorful cast of characters make for yet another amusing installment to the story. I take it you don't have much love for those scurvy cutthroats...

I like your approach to storytelling, by keeping things fairly simple and then taking lots of detail pics to illustrate. It works very well. :thumbup:

Beautiful courtroom. :pir-wub: It looks perfect for the time with the lovely stained glass, wood paneling, and the earth-toned walls. The colorful cast of characters make for yet another amusing installment to the story. I take it you don't have much love for those scurvy cutthroats...

I like your approach to storytelling, by keeping things fairly simple and then taking lots of detail pics to illustrate. It works very well. :thumbup:

Thanks - well, I certainly support Captain Cookie pirate_laugh2.gif

But the really mean villains have to go down. At least in my story, if not in reality pirate_laugh2.gif

You manage to keep rather simplistic MOCs look fantastic. Pontelli has become such a lovely city, great job, really!

On 19.9.2016 at 8:42 PM, Elostirion said:

You manage to keep rather simplistic MOCs look fantastic. Pontelli has become such a lovely city, great job, really!

Thanks a lot. 

I am writing this while the software update is taking place.

Currently, none of the pics seem to be visible :cry_sad:

1 hour ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Thanks a lot. 

I am writing this while the software update is taking place.

Currently, none of the pics seem to be visible :cry_sad:

BBCode is turned off until they've finished rebuilding after the upgrade (in posts, at least).

On 22.9.2016 at 8:59 PM, kaiju said:

BBCode is turned off until they've finished rebuilding after the upgrade (in posts, at least).

Yes, I see, the pictures have returned.

But everything is hard to read with that white background... :pir-cry_sad:   ... at least for me.  Light grey against white....

2 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Light grey against white

Are you on mobile or desktop?  I'm not seeing this issue on desktop, the text is black on white from my viewpoint.

I just got locked out while posting ... :pir-cry_sad:

THIS is black, but I was referring to text e.g. at the top of this post "Posted September 9 (edited) - Report post"  - that is light grey. And many other elements too. :pir-cry_sad:

So, I am on desktop at the moment. I tried using mobile after the revamp of the site but I stopped.

If you ask me, a background different than white would be great. :pir-grin:

5 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

THIS is black, but I was referring to text e.g. at the top of this post "Posted September 9 (edited) - Report post"  - that is light grey. And many other elements too

Oh yeah, that stuff. I thought you meant the post content.

6 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

If you ask me, a background different than white would be great.

I don't think that would/has ever been done on a default theme (which is what we are using now), so even though I can't say it won't be, I wouldn't bet on it happening. I'm not sure when/if Mister Phes will be able to re-implement the fancy Pirates theme, but I hope so.