Francesxjoe

Interior design for a Church

(Updated on 13 Sept 2016 on Post#21)

Hi everyone~

Obviously I am new to Eurobricks and I would like to share with you for my newly made MOC for inner design of a Church.

I know it is a poor design but just wanna show my happiness for joining this forum~~and you may kindly visit my flickr as well as giving me comments for improvements!~

29225832011_e575911cd0.jpgChurch in Hong Kong (4) by Anakin Skywalker 2012, on Flickr

29196265962_3f52dcd7bb.jpgChurch in Hong Kong for Wedding by Anakin Skywalker 2012, on Flickr

29225831761_ba4c5a1212.jpgChurch in Hong Kong (2) by Anakin Skywalker 2012, on Flickr

29304441435_db96b7ed5c.jpgChurch in Hong Kong by Anakin Skywalker 2012, on Flickr

29016430600_49ca54aa76.jpgChurch in Hong Kong (3) by Anakin Skywalker 2012, on Flickr

Fantastic. This is anything but poor. (ok it is not a catholic church, but they don't all have to be)

This looks really good, I like the angle in the choir benches.

Edited by Man with a hat

Pretty incredible. Good angles. Good shaping on benches and walls. It definitely resembles a church I've been into.

Hi, everyone, thanks for your support and I am glad that you enjoy them.

Here is the church that I use as reference which is located in Hong Kong. Feel free to visit it when you traveled to Hong Kong.

29274867851_785456006e.jpg

Great job! Looks good anyway, and you did a great job copying the reference building.

Any shots of that grand piano? Was it something you designed or something you got somewhere?

Great job! Looks good anyway, and you did a great job copying the reference building.

Any shots of that grand piano? Was it something you designed or something you got somewhere?

Here is the closeup for the grand piano. I just made reference from those on Youtube. So many great design there.

28839549534_a5f69e47cc_n.jpg29429396166_f7375f0d29_n.jpg

I don't understand why you call it a poor design unless you think modern churches in general are lacking in design compared to churches from earlier centuries. For what it tries to depict I think it turned out great.

I don't understand why you call it a poor design unless you think modern churches in general are lacking in design compared to churches from earlier centuries. For what it tries to depict I think it turned out great.

:sweet: I mean my lego design is poor but not the design of the church is poor~~

Actually, it is the church I go every Sunday and I love it so much. Sorry for the misunderstanding that I caused for presentation.

Those wedding photos look better than any on Facebook. In fact, it probably reflects the best use of one's time... :wink:

I really like the tiles on the Cross. that little extra thickness makes it stand out against the white.

Best church I've yet seen....

Nothing about this design is poor! Its incredible! Wow! Fantastic job!! Wish I had this talent!

Amazing work! You managed to include all the details! Congratulations!

Those wedding photos look better than any on Facebook. In fact, it probably reflects the best use of one's time... :wink:

I really like the tiles on the Cross. that little extra thickness makes it stand out against the white.

Best church I've yet seen....

Wow, very well done! Beautifully built and looks a lot like your reference! :thumbup:

Nothing about this design is poor! Its incredible! Wow! Fantastic job!! Wish I had this talent!

Thanks for all the comments you have given me and they are encouraging.

I am deciding whether to enlarge the church to include the upper part. Hope to share with you when it is done.

This is a superb design. It really captures the church well. It is by far the best modern Lego church I have seen. The choir loft is amazing, and I love how the cross turned out. You also did an excellent job on the balcony. Great piece usage to break the monotony of white brick walls. Keep up the great work!

Well, I love this one.

Great design, and that added "balcony" on the second floor really adds to the atmosphere.

And this may seem like a tiny detail, but that pot of flowers really makes all the images stand out even more, both colour-wise and composition-wise.

Excellent.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Edited by Withacee