Beautiful supecar ...very sleek and powerfull! :wub:

I'm impressed by the skillful way you have managed all those PF components in the car! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks! The chassis is version 2 of a sports car I made a while ago and this time I had a much better idea of how to put it together.

Nice work! :thumbup:

I like the look of this a lot, however I do agree with others that the wheels look a little bit small, and a little bit of colour could help, such as stripes across the hood/roof or along the sides, or maybe just different coloured rims or hub-caps.

Nice work! :thumbup:

I like the look of this a lot, however I do agree with others that the wheels look a little bit small, and a little bit of colour could help, such as stripes across the hood/roof or along the sides, or maybe just different coloured rims or hub-caps.

Thanks for the comment!

Certainly getting some interest for stripes, I might have to try it at a later date. I really wanted red rims at the beginning of the build, but I have limited parts (and money). :)

Edited by Chade

I think your C7 is very nice, great job ! :wub:

Thanks Nebulaire

Chade, just found your car on rebrickable - great model for this scale. Sad, i don't have rechargeable battery(

Thanks Victor, I see your Porsche is up on Rebrickable, looks good! (I don't have enough wheels to build it though) After the comment from agrof I had a look at the blaze cabrio instructions and wow! there's a lot of arrows :sweet: . That would have taken a while to do.

Thanks! I felt the style in this car was vaguely familiar, and it must be because I'd previously enjoyed building your RC Sports Car :)

Thanks miguev. In retrospect I'm a bit embarrassed by the build of the Sports Car. The interior isn't locked down properly (same with the hood), and the base is too fragile when picked up from the side. This new version is closer to how I wanted it to be built. Thanks for building it though!

Edited by Chade