I have placed one time a order by a BL seller and wanted buy more than 70% of his total stock and the order was only 30 K of bricks and he refuse to sell it, because the order was to big. :look: .

Is there really something like a "too big order" hmmm, didn't know that :tongue:

If i wanted in legal terms, i could banned this seller off BL, but this shop was not a professional seller and funded his hobby by selling his new parts and never realized that some buyer bought almost his complete stock.

Later on this shop have chanced his therms with a maximum of 5000 parts.

Normal i will make a problem for the seller for such item , but in this case the seller contact me and make his excuse and ordered the parts somewhere else and they where very happy with the order.

Looking good!

I'm looking forward to more pictures and how this progressing to yet another masterpiece!

Keep putting those bricks together......

Looking good!

I'm looking forward to more pictures and how this progressing to yet another masterpiece!

Keep putting those bricks together......

Thanks mate, maybe you can help me stacking all the bricks for this (small scaled) monster. :grin:

This indeed looks promising.

I would how ever like to see a more rounded stern, as the flat one makes it look kind of old fashioned.

Looking forward to see how this progresses.

-ED-

Thanks mate, maybe you can help me stacking all the bricks for this (small scaled) monster. :grin:

Love your work Edwin, very curious how this one will turn out. I volunteer to help stacking :classic: .

Edited by Cumulonimbus

I never followed your posts that much, I sometimes looked at it and then went to do something different. Big shame on me! You are a very very good builder, and the product you deliver are simply stunning! This small scale boat is lovely already. Respect!

Looking good. Is it nano-fig scale?

It's way smaller than a nano-fig.

Nano figs are two studs high and the cabine decks are 1 stud and 2 plates high.

Love your work Edwin, very curious how this one will turn out. I volunteer to help stacking :classic: .

thanks for the offer :thumbup:

Today's progress.

I am already running out of parts, lucky that tomorrow will become a lot of parts in house to go on :grin:

29077234132_a3964f0ce7_c.jpg

28895568780_21a3aaa739_c.jpg

You're making good progress, it's looking great. I especially like the lifeboats.

I very much look forward to seeing this when its finished.

Looks impressive Edwin. The amount of details of your ships is incredible. I think we'd like to see the size of your coming BL order :grin:

Thanks for the great comments :thumbup: ,

The last two days where very busy with my other business ( car windows) and have only build late in the evening and came up so far.

29170578251_b2822c72a5_c.jpg

29215294616_7a207119dc_c.jpg

29249285125_0fc8eff1f8_c.jpg

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

Considering how little time you get you've made great progress. It's looking really good.

The lightning looks awesome on it!

Edited by LXF

This is just crazy!!!!

Must cost a fortune to build.

Just for the fun of it, or is it an order by someone?

This is just crazy!!!!

Must cost a fortune to build.

Just for the fun of it, or is it an order by someone?

Can't give you the answer jet :wink: , but it's fun to build it :laugh: .

This is a great build so far Edwin but, and this may sound strange given the majesty of what you're building, my favourite parts are the davits & lifeboats. Simple but very effective :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by grum64

This is a great build so far Edwin but, and this may sound strange given the majesty of what you're building, my favourite parts are the davits & lifeboats. Simple but very effective :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Clive,

The six lifeboats closer to the stern are not only use as a lifeboat, also be used for bring quest to the shore.

The other 16 lifeboats are only for using for rescue.