Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71014 LEGO Minifigures - DFB Football Series 2016

LEGO Minifigures - Deutscher Fußball-Bund (DFB) Football Series  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire DFB Football Series?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding
  2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for DFB Football Series?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it

gallery_6705_157_22742.png

Hello everyone,

This special review is long overdue and I thought is best to get my act together. I would like to share my unexpected review which was supposed to release in June 2016. Special thanks to Eurobricks Fellow, Holodoc for helping on my behalf to acquire a mint box of limited regional edition of the Deutscher Fußball-Bund (DFB) Football Series from Germany retail shop. This is more of a bonus reviewing feature, which I would like to complete as part of my LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series / LEGO Minifigures Theme. Till this date, I have completed 21 exhaustive LEGO Pictorial reviews including this current review, solely for the coverage of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series / LEGO Minifigures Theme throughout the past six years. I am so glad that I am able to deliver this traditional review.

I truly hope this review will still be applicable and relevant for all to take reference. I hope I did not disappoint anyone in this review, if so, I offer my humble apologies and I really hope I can continue to meet your expectations for this coverage. This is meant to be a simplistic review and serve to feature the football excitement in LEGO context. 

Name: 71014 LEGO Minifigures - Deutscher Fußball-Bund (DFB) Football Series
Theme: LEGO System / Collectable Minifigures / Deutscher Fußball-Bund (DFB) Football Series
Year: 2016
Minifigs: 16 unique minifigures
Price for 1 box: USD N.A, GBP N.A, EURO N.A, SGD N.A
Price for 1 packet: USD N.A, GBP N.A, EURO N.A, SGD N.A
Resources: Brickset, BrickLink

An image of an 71014 LEGO Minifigures - DFB Team

29056882126_b8f90785a3_c.jpg

The Deutscher Fußball-Bund (DFB) Football Series main design schema revolve around a soccer pitch. This is a special licensed product which affix a hologram sticker - official fan products to reflect the authenticity of this product. 

[Reference 1]
[Reference 2]
[Reference 3]
[Reference 4]

What could possibly lurk within these mysterious sealed packets?

28468497574_5eb1861e91_c.jpg

The most incredible sports line-up featured in an actual real-life football national team

28471553273_6a125328e6_c.jpg

The Deutscher Fußball-Bund (DFB) Football Series is slated for special regional exclusive release in Germany starting from 1st June 2016 for a very limited period, like for one or two month before it is officially discontinued. This limited edition of the DFB Football Series was specially designed to commemorate for the celebration of UEFA Euro in June 2016 where France is the host country. The feature players were from Germany National Football team and most of them are represented to play for the actual games. As I am not a huge soccer fan, I will be relying heavily on the Internet to obtain my information. I am very excited about this series as this is an opportunity to amass unique special licensed flesh skin tone minifigures which are very useful for customisation and integration. From what I understand, these are very hard-to-come by especially mint sealed boxes and sales distribution are not widely available. Eventually we are trying having to avoid paying ridiculous secondary market price for them. I also noticed that TLG had done these special one-off regional exclusive minifigure series at every four years since the last one was in 2012 for the LEGO Team GB where UK is hosting the Olympic Games. 

IMPORTANT: Please note that the naming for all 16 minifigures that I have use for this review are official TLG minifigures naming for the LEGO Minifigures - DFB Series 2016.

Front view comparison with LEGO Minifigures - DFB Series and together with all available LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 1 to 15, LEGO Movie, Simpsons 1 & 2, Disney Series 1 and LEGO Team GB packets

29056868946_363600f2f8_c.jpg

I have placed all 21 different minifigures packets including the LEGO Team GB packet. From the above display image, you can see an impressive transformation of LEGO CMFs Series 1 to the recent LEGO Disney Series 1, and now to this DFB Series 2016. Well, I left out Series 16 packet but to avoid confusion, this image is taken before the emerge of Series 16. These are the special exclusive series which can be found in specific countries like UK in 2012 and Germany in 2016.

Take a closer look at the following images. This is the front view of the LEGO DFB Series packet, while this shows the back view of it. This is an image that shows the back view comparison for all of these packets.

If you are intending to collect these hard-to-find minifigures through the touch and feel method, I could not advise you doing so. This method will not work well since the only easiest minifigure to identify could be Coach Joachim Löw since he is the only minifigure without a football in it. It is practically impossible and is best to just buy the whole series through opened packets or a mint box. 

Front view of the LEGO DFB Series promotional poster

29056861986_cdb52f6ec3_c.jpg

These are the DFB football players and their jersey numbering, where applicable. The minifigures' white baseplates are also uniquely designed and printed which featured the four-times World Cup Champion (4-stars denotation). The jersey for the player uniform are standard with the inclusion of their sponsor 'Adidas' and the DFB logo. Every players have a football issued to them and this is what happened when you consolidate the baseplates and footballs altogether

Before the introduction of individual players, these are the whole squad line-up from the side view and back view. You can take a closer look at the amazing detailed two-tone printing at their arms and legs (shorts) from here and over here. Based on the line-up, these are the possible strikerspossible midfielders and possible defenders. Not to forget, the Coach and Goalkeeper

Back view of the LEGO DFB Series promotional poster

29089704005_05c85b6815_c.jpg

As you flip to the back of the promotional poster, you will notice a set of simple instructions to promote a bucket of LEGO classic bricks to construct a block looking goal post from 10696 Medium Creative Brick Box.

1) National Football Coach - Joachim Löw

29056838736_a7df36d2e8_o_d.jpg

Without further ado, let's bring out the first DFB minifigure and is none other than Coach Joachim Löw. He is a German football coach, and former player. He is currently the head coach of the German national team, which he led to victory at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The parts assortment are pretty decent, especially with the inclusion of the 2x2 printed strategy formation board/tile. As of now, this hairpiece is available in black, dark brown and tan. It is notable that this relatively new black hairpiece is used in Spooky Boy. There is no back printing but you can take a look at the minifigure detail from the back view

2) Goalkeeper - Presenting Manuel Neuer

28803255910_706a174949_o_d.jpg

Manuel Neuer is a German professional footballer who plays for Bayern Munich and the Germany national team. He is a goalkeeper and serves as vice-captain for Bayern Munich. As of now, this hairpiece is very common and available in numerous colours in past set releases and for the dark tan hairpiece, it is seen in a notable character from the LEGO City Police namely Chase McCain. The parts assortment are standard issued. The goalkeeper is the only one with black jersey. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view

3) No. 17 - Presenting Jérôme Boateng

28803253390_007b025411_o_d.jpg

Jérôme Boateng is a German footballer who currently plays as a defender for German club Bayern Munich and the Germany national team. A versatile defender, Boateng primarily is a centre-back even though he is a capable full-back on either side. As of now, this coil hairpiece is uncommon and is only available in black. These licensed characters such as Winston Zeddemore, FalconFinn and Karl Mondo are the current minifigures which are using this hairpiece. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view

4) No. 5 - Presenting Mats Hummels

28984533282_498a76ff39_o_d.jpg

Mats Hummels is a German footballer who currently plays as a central defender for German club Bayern Munich and the Germany national team. As of now, this spiked hairpiece is a little uncommon and appeared in numerous colours. Black is the common colour for this spiked hairpiece. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view.

5) No. 4 - Presenting Benedikt Höwedes

28803246180_6446307122_o_d.jpg

Benedikt Höwedes is a German footballer and Captain of FC Schalke 04. He is a defender for the Germany national football team winning the World Cup with them in 2014. As of now, this spiked hairpiece is a little uncommon but this is the first time, we are seeing this in medium dark flesh and exclusively made for Benedikt Höwedes. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view.

6) No. 2 - Presenting Shkodran Mustafi

28471590433_0a47ea07e9_o_d.jpg

Shkodran Mustafi is a is a German professional footballer who plays as a central defender for English club Arsenal and the Germany national team. As of now, this combed side-way hairpiece is generally uncommon and is commonly available in black. This is the first time, we are seeing this in reddish brown and exclusively made for Shkodran Mustafi. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view.

7) No. 7 - Presenting Bastian Schweinsteiger

29056953846_339849feea_o_d.jpg

Bastian Schweinsteiger is a German professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for English club Manchester United. He played for the German national team from 2004 to 2016. He is Germany's fourth most-capped player of all time, having earned 121 caps and scored 24 goals, in a 12 year international career starting in 2004. He was selected in their squads for four European Championships and three World Cups, including their victory at the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Following Philipp Lahm's international retirement on 2 September 2014, Schweinsteiger was named captain of the national team. He retired from the national team on 31 August 2016. This is the first time, we are seeing this combed side-way hairpiece in tan which is exclusively made for Bastian Schweinsteiger. The parts assortment are standard issued. As he was the Captain back then, his armband was printed the national flag of Germany. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view.

8) No. 8 - Presenting Mesut Özil

29056949166_0dc235b794_o_d.jpg

Mesut Özil is a German footballer who plays for English club Arsenal and the German national team. Özil has been a youth national team member since 2006, and a member of the German national team since 2009. He gained international attention during the 2010 FIFA World Cup and was nominated for the Golden Ball Award, which is awarded to the tournament's best player. As of now, this tousled hairpiece is very uncommon and is quite commonly available in black. The notable licensed characters are from SupermanPoe Dameron and Kraven the Hunter. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view.

9) No. 13 - Presenting Thomas Müller

28471583593_7a35627c0d_o_d.jpg

Thomas Müller is a German professional footballer who plays for Bayern Munich and the Germany national team. He plays as a midfielder or forward, and has been deployed in a variety of attacking roles – as an attacking midfielder, second striker, centre forward and on either wing. As of now, this dark tan spiked hairpiece has also made an appearance in the Hiker. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view.

10) No. 18 - Presenting Toni Kroos

28468536264_84c897e71a_o_d.jpg

Toni Kroos is a German professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Germany national team. As of now, this hairpiece is only seen in all Emmet minifigures in reddish brown. This is the first time we seen this hairpiece design in medium dark flesh which is exclusive to Toni Kroos. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view.

11) No. 6 - Presenting Sami Khedira

29056932456_6290a510fc_o_d.jpg

Sami Khedira is a German footballer who plays for Juventus and the German national team as a central midfielder. As of now, this combed front to rear hairpiece is somehow common and is largely commonly available in black. This hairpiece design is commonly used in licensed and non-licensed themes.  The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view.

12) No. 9 - Presenting André Schürrle

29056927016_289fae38fb_o_d.jpg

André Schürrle is a German professional footballer who plays as a forward for German club Borussia Dortmund and the Germany national team. This is the first time, we are seeing this tousled hairpiece in tan and it also made an appearance as Kevin Beckman. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view.

13) No. 21 - Presenting Marco Reus

28803301100_8a7a809468_o_d.jpg

Marco Reus is a German professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder, winger or striker for German club Borussia Dortmund and the Germany national team.This is the first time, we are seeing this combed side-way hairpiece in medium dark flesh which is exclusively made for Marco Reus. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view

14) No. 20 - Presenting Christoph Kramer

28471569983_723a4e327f_o_d.jpg

Christoph Kramer is a German professional footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for Borussia Mönchengladbach and the German national team. This is the first time, we are seeing this tousled hairpiece in medium dark flesh and it also made an appearance as Captain America. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view

15) No. 19 - Presenting Mario Götze

29089747025_805cd8c67d_o_d.jpg

Mario Götze is a German footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Borussia Dortmund and the Germany national team. Although his favoured position is that of a playmaker, he can also be deployed as a striker or winger. This is the first time, we are seeing this tousled hairpiece in reddish brown and exclusively made for Mario Götze. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view

16) No. 23 - Presenting Max Kruse

28803296330_1ef2c50692_o_d.jpg

Max Kruse is a German footballer who plays as a forward for Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga. This is the first time, we are seeing this tousled hairpiece in dark tan and exclusively made for Max Kruse. The parts assortment are standard issued. There is back printing with its numbering and name from the back view

Strategic Formation

29089732395_70fcee0e47_o_d.jpg

German football line-up

28468513414_472acee28c_o_d.jpg

Let's secure this win...

28984567942_d21deff1a2_o_d.jpg

Shall we have a friendly match?

29056889736_63e2285172_o_d.jpg

Welcome to LEGO Town

29056887326_7dbbd6e2dd_o_d.jpg

Football Showdown

28468509274_412c200b2f_o_d.jpg

Join the Dark Side

29056884536_2dd4749297_o_d.jpg

In need of new team members?

28468507204_01695a0796_o_d.jpg

General statistics for 71014 LEGO Minifigures - DFB Series

28984571272_62ef1a3d22_o_d.jpg

Below is the combination which I have received from my box,

3 Joachim Löw(s)
3 Manuel Neuer(s)
3 Jérôme Boateng(s)
3 Mats Hummels(s)
3 Benedikt Höwedes(s)
4 Shkodran Mustafi(s)
4 Bastian Schweinsteiger(s)
4 Mesut Özil(s)
4 Thomas Müller(s)
5 Toni Kroos(s)
5 Sami Khedira(s)
5 André Schürrle(s)
4 Marco Reus(s)
3 Christoph Kramer(s)
4 Mario Götze(s)
3 Max Kruse(s)

Based on the above distribution, I have managed to achieve only three full complete sets of 16 one-of-a kind minifigures each. It means I will have 12 spares left. Read below to find out what are the remaining spares I have.

My remaining spares

0 Joachim Löw(s)
0 Manuel Neuer(s)
0 Jérôme Boateng(s)
0 Mats Hummels(s)
0 Benedikt Höwedes(s)
1 Shkodran Mustafi(s)
1 Bastian Schweinsteiger(s)
1 Mesut Özil(s)
1 Thomas Müller(s)
2 Toni Kroos(s)
2 Sami Khedira(s)
2 André Schürrle(s)
1 Marco Reus(s)
0 Christoph Kramer(s)
1 Mario Götze(s)
0 Max Kruse(s)

Data Analysis
As this series is a special limited release, I won't be going through a detailed analysis since it is only available in Germany. However, I am pleased that a mint box come with three complete sets and it does appear the Coach and Goalkeeper are allocated to 3, whereas the players are distributed among the remaining 3, 4 and 5 denomotion. I got no idea on how TLG could configure the distribution ratio based on the given designs. Either way, I am happy with this distribution ratio as it does not really matters to me since the probability to find them in the wild by going through the touch and feel method is almost mission impossible. If you can afford it, simply just grab a mint box or a complete series at a reasonable resale price, when possible. 

The LEGO Minifigures - DFB Series is released for a very short period in Germany (May to June 2016)

29056893856_ce567d41b1_o_d.jpg

To conclude, I am very honoured and lucky to be able to own a whole mint box and open it at my leisure for this review. Of course, this cannot be possible if Holodoc didn't go all out to help me with the purchase. This is very hard to come by and is only available in Germany and since this is a promotional efforts by TLG to market the UEFA Euro Cup 2016, this entire series is a huge licensed fan product. Everyone seems to rush to buy them by the boxes. For myself, I see this whole series in great excitement and anticipation. I could use these minifigures and break the hairpieces and head pieces and sort them accordingly. I kept them in bins, where I can modify and customise my other flesh licensed minifigures like Star Wars, Superheroes and Jurassic World. It is very fun to play around with those parts. Even though this is not considered as the regular mainstream release under the LEGO Minifigures Theme. This special release will always be unique of its own commanding class. Who knows, perhaps one day, we may see a real opposing team against the Germany Football National Squad of 2016. Time will tell and we shall see. 

Please note that the The LEGO Minifigures - DFB Series do not contain the placement of LEGO spare parts/accessories. This was practiced since the start of LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3.

Summary review
Playability: 8/10 (Fun interactive full football team formation, and all of them are real-life characters.)
Design: 9/10 (Excellent outstanding designs and most of it are very similar to their real-life appearances)
Price: 6/10 (Due to their sole availability in Germany, you need to factor additional courier charges on top of the SRP.)
Overall: 8/10 (If you are a huge fan of LEGO Minifigures and Football, then don't hesitate and source for it before it become too expensive in the future.)

I gave it a "5" based on my Review Score Card. :wink: What about yours?

I hope everyone of you enjoyed reading this simple review of mine. Comments and Criticisms are welcomed.

Pictures can be found in My Flickr.

If you are interested to read the past LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series reviews, you may find the following links below!

8683: Collectable Minifigures Series 1
8684: Collectable Minifigures Series 2
8803: Collectable Minifigures Series 3
8804: Collectable Minifigures Series 4
8805: Collectable Minifigures Series 5
8827: Collectable Minifigures Series 6
8831: Collectable Minifigures Series 7
8833: Collectable Minifigures Series 8
71000: Collectable Minifigures Series 9
71001: Collectable Minifigures Series 10
71002: Collectable Minifigures Series 11
71004: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Movie Series
71005: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Simpsons Series
71007: Collectable Minifigures Series 12
71008: Collectable Minifigures Series 13
71009: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Simpsons Series 2
71010: Collectable Minifigures Series 14
71011: Collectable Minifigures Series 15
71012: Collectable Minifigures The LEGO Disney Series 1
71013: Collectable Minifigures Series 16

Dear Eurobricks Community,

I am very pleased to present to share with all of you on my latest completed long overdue reviewing project of the 71014 LEGO DFB Football Series.

I know many of you already own these minifigures and seen many reviews elsewhere. I really thought of making this special review for Eurobricks and hope it is meaningful to all of you. Meanwhile, please feel free to leave your thoughts in this review! 

Thank you.

WhiteFang

Thanks WhiteFang! I'm glad you were able to do this review. This is a great series and I wish Lego had marketed it in the US as well as Western Europe. I was able to get my hands on about 10 of the figures and I can vouch that they are all amazing as we've come to expect from the CMS line. One suggestion I would make to the review would be a commentary on each figs hair-piece. Many of them have (or had at the time of release) exclusive colored hair-pieces. Like Toni Kroos is the only fig to have Emmett's hair in medium nougat. Just a thought.

Always a pleasure to read your Minifigure reviews. Just one thing: the Euro 2016 was held in France not in Germany ;)

On 19.8.2016 at 6:21 PM, WhiteFang said:

for the celebration of UEFA Euro in June 2016 where Germany is the host country

57 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Thanks WhiteFang! I'm glad you were able to do this review. This is a great series and I wish Lego had marketed it in the US as well as Western Europe. I was able to get my hands on about 10 of the figures and I can vouch that they are all amazing as we've come to expect from the CMS line. One suggestion I would make to the review would be a commentary on each figs hair-piece. Many of them have (or had at the time of release) exclusive colored hair-pieces. Like Toni Kroos is the only fig to have Emmett's hair in medium nougat. Just a thought.

Thanks MKJoshA. I agree that it should be marketed out of the exclusive regional zone. On top of that, I think you have give me a good idea and I thought it wasn't useful information. Give me abit of time and I will add those information and thoughts on the new hairpieces. I think is a good idea to include it. 

17 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

Always a pleasure to read your Minifigure reviews. Just one thing: the Euro 2016 was held in France not in Germany ;)

Thanks! It was an imaginary typo. I have corrected it in the review. :tongue: 

@MKJoshA I have improved the review with input for individual minifigures' hairpieces accordingly. I hope you find the extra information useful and relevant. I am pretty pleased the extensive usage of specialised licensed hairpieces and some of the colours are exclusive to these minifigures. 

It seems someone did a little research about soccer, which is not that popular in Singapore :laugh:  Well done, @WhiteFang

The torsos and legs are very specific which limit their use. So, the main appealing of this series are the heads and hairpieces. The highlights are Toni Kroos, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Max Kruse's hairpieces

If I'm correct, this series only has 1 new mould the soccer ball, which is kinda lame for a CMF series. Something similar happened with the Team GB series, but at least that one featured different sports. Also, this is the first CMF ever without female minifigures. 

It would have been nice if the leaflet had a picture and a little bio of each the player.

Overall, this series is decent.

Can't wait to read your review for CMF Series 17 :grin:

Thanks for the review  :thumbup:

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

It seems someone did a little research about soccer, which is not that popular in Singapore :laugh:  Well done, @WhiteFang

Well, soccer is a big thing in Singapore and there are many soccer fans who follow EPL, UEFA and World Cup. Just that, I am not a huge soccer fan. Thank you @Robert8. I enjoyed associating these new parts and agreed with your input on the headpiece and hairpiece appeal. It's certainly a nice series indeed. 

@WhiteFang Thanks for adding those details! While not the main draw to this series, I do think it adds appeal to these figures. One mistake I caught is that you said  Schweinsteige's hairpiece comes in reddish brown when it should be blonde :wink:

@MKJoshA I am glad you enjoyed the additional details. Thanks for pointing out. I have updated the colour correctly for that particular minifigure. :wink: 

Hm, Reus's haircut looks medium dark flesh on the picture, and not reddish brown, as it is stated in the review. :)

Thanks for the wonderful review, WhiteFang. I think it's awesome that LEGO did this, and if I were a football player I'd love to get my hands on the immortalized version of myself. The unique face prints and hairpieces are awesome as well.

Now do a series for the NFL? I wouldn't even mind that much if it was the Patriots. 

21 reviews so far - that's a lucky number!

Well done WhiteFang! Informative and great pics as always. I like these kind of special releases even if they're harder to come by. Shop@Home did have then up a couple of times but they sold out very quickly!

Keep up the hard CMF-review job my friend!

On 30-11-2016 at 1:49 AM, legolandia said:

What happened to the Brazil team? After all they are the reigning kings of football.

It was the European Championships.

Brazil plays in the Copa América.

Thank you White Fang for the review.

Cheers for putting this up, WhiteFang!

Quite a job, with so many similar figs.

I always love the pictures with figs from other sets.

This thread is probably dead by now, but does anyone know of any way to discern figures based on the packaging or box distribution? I recently bought a box and want to sort the figures but so many of them have the same hairpieces. Is there any markings on the packaging? Weight differences in the pieces? Anything?

24 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

This thread is probably dead by now, but does anyone know of any way to discern figures based on the packaging or box distribution? I recently bought a box and want to sort the figures but so many of them have the same hairpieces. Is there any markings on the packaging? Weight differences in the pieces? Anything?

From the opening post ...

If you are intending to collect these hard-to-find minifigures through the touch and feel method, I could not advise you doing so. This method will not work well since the only easiest minifigure to identify could be Coach Joachim Löw since he is the only minifigure without a football in it. It is practically impossible and is best to just buy the whole series through opened packets or a mint box. 

If you want to sort them, open them.

On 5/7/2021 at 4:40 AM, Brick Cucumber said:

I do not recall anyone able to identify the content of each player in a sealed package. It is almost near impossible - unless you are equipped with see-through visors. Even with weigh, the content in there are very similar. Except Coach Joachim, the rest is not possible to sort via sealed packet. You just got to open them. Unless someone might know another way, but I am very confident that is the only way. 

I’ll add that I tried this with the unikitty bags, which have a more detailed weight on bricklink than the DFB bags and had a less than 100% success rate. It actually was surprisingly effective and maybe with a better scale I could’ve got them all, but I wasn’t about to pay 100+$ for something I wasn’t planning to use but once.

due to the parts being the same in each bag and the only difference being the hair, I would imagine you need a scale that is accurate to the thousandth of a gram. I’m not even sure that would identify those with the same hair but different color.  The weight difference in the color used, or the printing of one jersey versus another, is probably negligible.

Edited by KevinMD

15 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

Except Coach Joachim, the rest is not possible to sort via sealed packet. 

Five of them are theoretically possible to accurately identify through the packet because they have hairpieces unique to them within this series. The coach is easiest because of his accessory, but then there's also Manuel, Jerome, Toni and Sami.

As for the rest, there's no way to identify them accurately and nobody ever did a chart of their order in a sealed box because these had such limited availability in the first place.