Sign in to follow this  
Mestari

[MOC] Modular Palm House

A botanical garden is something you don't see very often in LEGO form. And your interpretation of that subject looks great.

A truly unique and beautiful model. It looks amazing. I love when someone comes with new ideas.

Very tasteful combination of colours too.

Lovely plant-building choice of colour inside and great use of the space. So much to see there! It really gives a proper tropical feel. The outside is very nice too: the facade manages to stay interesting and the idea with the tree made of plate-pieces is so cool. Maybe though you give the trunk some variation with different brown tones and maybe oranges and greens too.

The build is a real looker and does so well in your city layout. Brilliant :classic::thumbup:

Superb curves here! :thumbup: The interior looks great as well, lovely vegetation. Great idea with the mosaic too!

Thanks guys! I was the one coming up with the layout idea and I did five buildings for it but it is a group effort from LUGPol :) I have some more shots from this weekend's exhibition that I will post later. Different layout and a bit more buildings.

Stunning! Love the curved wall and the tree mosaic.

Absolutely smashing.

Very original design, and still true to the modular standards. Fits in well.

The interior is lovely, and I really like the wall with the tree design.

Great lighting effects, too!

Keep clicking those bricks together.

Wow! Those graceful curves are amazing. I love it. And it is truly stunning when lit.

The balance between tan outside and the green house inside, the colors in general, just beautiful. Also there is something about the combination of the pillars, the grille bricks and the 45° nature of the curved sides, it just goes so well together. Those hinged walls, I can imagine they easily go out of shape. Just currous: Have you put something at the bottom to secure them in some way? Maybe you could have a view where one of the curved sides were removed for interior shots. Anyway, thanks for building and sharing :)

Thank you. Unfortunately I don't have such photo. Maybe I will do one when deconstructing the building.

The wall is not secured so if you push it, it will move inwards. Lots of fun in transportation ;) But you need to apply some force to deform the wall. It stays where it should reasonably well.

I love this building so much! I hope someday I find time to do something inspired by this!

I really like the curvy walls and glass front.

In Vienna we have building called the "Butterflyhouse" I was thinking of, after seeing your MOC. So I would put some stairs and a gallery, to walk on, into it and some butterflies to look at. The colorful inside is great and the lightning is amazing!

Beautiful looking build!! The shape is perfect and I love the interior details. The tree mosaic is a nice touch!!

Excellent stuff!!

I have a video from two exhibitions that this Palm House was at. Both are LUGPol events. Here it goes :)

Excuse me lack of audio editing - I simply put it straight from the phone with some cutting.