Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Western Mafia Game - Sign Up Thread

I thought I'd start up a mafia game for Eurobricks *sweet*

MafiaFinal-5copy.jpg

Gold City is a place where bandits roam freely, and take what they please from the good people of the town. Although the Sherriff and his deputy can sometimes bring law to the lawless folk, but the gangs of bandits are far too numerous to be completely destroyed. The Mayor agrees something needs to be done. He announces that every day, the towns-people will vote on who will be lynched. Finally, order could be restored in Gold City.

Here are the rules, in case you havn't played before:

Groups and Roles

There are several groups - the citizens of Gold City and a few gangs of bandits. Everyone will be assigned a different role. No one knows each others roles. The town wins when all of the bandits are gone. The bandits when all of the town and rival gangs are gone.

Lynching

A day lasts until someone is lynched. Someone is lynched when the majority of the players have voted them out. This includes the bandits.

To vote, please follow this example:

Vote: Name (This must be in bold to be counted)

To unvote, use this example:

Unvote (see above)

Night Time and Special Actions

Once a person is lynched, night-time follows, which will last about 2 days real life. During the night, the sherriff and some of the bandits will be able to PM me the name of the person they want to kill, and they will have a chance of killing them. If they don't PM me before the day starts up again, they will miss out.

More Rules

- Don't edit posts or you will be given a warning. Edit again and you will be killed automatically. (I suppose I'll just have to trust those that don't have a message at the bottom when they post).

- No speaking about the game outside of this thread.

- Once you are dead, you can't post anymore in this thread.

- Do NOT reveal your role to others unless you are close to being lynched.

I think that's everything covered, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask *sweet*

Players:

1. ricecracker

2. Tanotrooper

3. TheBrickster

4. Trexxen

5. Piranha

6. lukeiamyourfather

7. Quarryman

8. Captain Ka-Boom

I have room for somwhere in between 11 and 19 people. The more the merrier *sweet*

Sorry mods, I forgot to ask if it was ok to start up a game like this. Also please move this thread if it should go somewhere else :-$

Have Fun!

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

I don't know. The rules seem kinda strict. I mean, what if you write something really offensive or racist in you post? I guess you either die in the game or get banned.

EDIT: It's still a good idea, though.

EDIT 2: Look at me! I'm editing!

Edited by Lt. Veers

You are not allowed to edit your posts because then you could get rid of evidence to be used against you in the game. And why would you be making offensive remarks anyway? :-/

You are not allowed to edit your posts because then you could get rid of evidence to be used against you in the game. And why would you be making offensive remarks anyway? :-/

Because someone could make an offensive remark, not thinking it was that bad, then someone gets offended.

well, i dont know about anyone else but i saw how fun the mystery ship was and i would definitely like to play!!

Count me in, but I'm not sure if I understand all the rules. Esp. the UNVOTE option. What is this for?

The unvote option is to unvote the person you voted for if you don't think they are guilty or you want to change votes. Feel free to ask anymore questions (I'm sure i missed something out :-$ )

Yes, except they'll be replaced with something Western, eg. sherriff, bandit, deputy, cavalry officer.

I've got all of the roles ready, now we just have to wait for about 7 more people to join :-| :-P

EDIT: I'll be away for the next 3 days.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Oh, this sounds like fun :-) I'd love to take part in it :-) (will probably get killed the first day though.. ;-))

Alright! I'm in! You should make a Pirate version of this.

You could have roles like:

Captain

Crew

Soldier

Townie

Edited by Indy565

Sorry mods, I forgot to ask if it was ok to start up a game like this. Also please move this thread if it should go somewhere else :-$

I can't see any problem with this, or with it's location. The "Mystery Ship" game was held in "LEGO Trains & Town" afterall! Have fun! X-D

Alright! I'm in! You should make a Pirate version of this.

You could have roles like:

Captain

Crew

Soldier

Townie

Sorry about the edit. There was a big space between the role list and the "You could have roles like:" part. I was afraid it would be marked has spam. Don't kick me off the list! Please! X-D

Sorry about the edit. There was a big space between the role list and the "You could have roles like:" part. I was afraid it would be marked has spam. Don't kick me off the list! Please! X-D

Don't worry, you are only not allowed to edit once the actual game starts. Even then I'll give you a warning. Thanks for the ideas for a pirate mafia game, I might make another game after this one is finished :-)

Don't worry, you are only not allowed to edit once the actual game starts. Even then I'll give you a warning. Thanks for the ideas for a pirate mafia game, I might make another game after this one is finished :-)

Cool! Any idea when the actual game will start?

Cool! Any idea when the actual game will start?

When we have enough players. By the looks of it though, it doesn't look like that will ever happen :'-(

Well, looks like Indy's banned, I'd better take him off the list :-/

Come on guys, we need at least 7 more people :-$ It'll be fun once we get started :-$

I doubt anymore people will join, so I'll start the game. Expect another thread up today.

Sign in to follow this