cNvfMFS.jpg

10258 London Bus

Bricks 1680pcs

Dimension:Over 18cm(h),34cm(l), 13cm(w)

Age 16+

Retail price 1399.00RMB(USD204.00)   

Doesn't look too bad given the scale, looks pretty close to a Routemaster to me, but as others have said I'd like to know what it has for an interior.

I guess this will be revealed very soon. It looks pretty good, but it will look better with hi-res pics for sure.

Edited by Boromir

The front looks a bit unfinished to me... the underside of the front fenders should be more rounded instead of square and the grille should have red grille plates at least...

Thanks pzh2000 for the blown-up image.

Looking at it as a whole, it sort of reminds me of an older Model Team set. The large build was is a reason I like it, and seeing the use of all those large windows and banner pieces is an improvement over my first impression

It is a nice set, - as a set and easily recognizable -  but not for a (scale) model of the routemaster. Compared to the picture shown in the link in @Kjellevirus post, the windows do look to modern for me: with plates and some other SNOT technique an older look may be achieved. Also the grille in the front is in the wrong colour and looks to big in my opinion.

I think it can be used as a basic model to modify into a real routemaster bus.

The Lego Official Twitter account posted a photo of the completed model showing a nice side view. The photo appeared to be part of the ongoing tease campaign and was taken on location in London. It must have been posted prematurely as the tweet was deleted rather quickly.

The photo showed a fairly detailed interior with seats on both levels and stairs at the rear. Had been waffling on it but the photo has me leaning more towards 'buy' than before.

There is most definitely a lovely interior to the model, featuring rows of seats as well as spiral stairs. The picture released on twitter was taken in front of the one and only Buckingham Palace. Hopefully it will be up today or tomorrow (I sent it into Brickset, but they won't release it without an okay from Lego) 

Looks cute! Seems like there's plenty of space for minifigs to sit inside and a nice staircase up to the top level. :classic: I don't think I'll buy one, but it does look very nicely designed. Should hopefully fit in very well to people's displays with Tower Bridge and Big Ben.

I don't have any of these Creator vehicles, unfortunately (so I can't say definitively). I believe the scale is supposed to be in between that for a minifigure and the older Technic figures.

This looks like a cool set, should go nicely with my Ferrari F40 and the VW Beetle. It'll have to wait though, my priority is the Saturn V! 

It looks pretty good, but what disappoints me is that it is out of scale with the other vehicles and isn't a car, it's a bus. I hope they go back to a regular car next year.

Edited by Offroadcreat1ons

3 minutes ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

...what disappoints me is that it is out of scale with the other vehicles...

The other vehicles aren't all exactly the same scale anyway so no big deal. I think they'll all still display well together as nicely designed Lego vehicle models regardless of scale.

I'm going to London mid July so will be picking it up at the Leicester Square store.