CM4Sci

Minecraft 2017

7 minutes ago, Goonmo said:

I think Lego said this is the biggest Minecraft set they've ever produced, so probably $200 or more at least.

Probably 250 or so. This looks like it would use up more parts then the village and that was 200

So price wise I am think over $250 USD. 3.36kg and D2C.

I am itching to see the back. It would be great if it looked good from all angles rather than the 'shop front' style that LEGO has used in the past for a lot if sets. I don't like ugly techpin visible open backs.

Fingers crossed.

The final picture has been revealed on instagram:

Too bad though we're still not getting any chickens :tongue:

Edit: Ninja'd by Han solo died :blush:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Wow decent set, seems to have a lot of different mobs. I'm pretty disappointed with that charged creeper though.

So in the set we will get 2 little slimes, 1 giant slime(fingers crossed he has the hopping feature), Steve, Alex, a baby angry wolf, another wolf, Enderman, Bat, cave spider, Black sheep, and a zombie. Also a shield. 

Though what is that brown block above the chest in the charged creeper picture?

Just now, FishW said:

-snip-

Though what is that brown block above the chest in the charged creeper picture?

It seems to be an armor stand..

Wow! That Slime! Can't wait to see the interior mineshaft. This looks like a much better mineshaft than the one before. 

11 minutes ago, Chewk said:

V8GrMk5.jpg

Wow, that's...BIG! What's that on the right corner.....

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

5 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Wow, that's...BIG! What's that on the right corner.....

A big slime. 

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

A big slime. 

Oops, sorry. I meant to say top right corner. Referring to the mountain.

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

Probably just backdrop illustration.

2 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I think it's a trigger for the mine cart. Pushing/turning it will probably push the cart

I wonder where the pearl gold spiral pole and the light brick fit in, both position- and play feature-wise :classic: The pole obviously has to be inside the structure to the right somewhere but the light brick's position is less clear :wacko:

8 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I wonder where the pearl gold spiral pole and the light brick fit in, both position- and play feature-wise :classic: The pole obviously has to be inside the structure to the right somewhere but the light brick's position is less clear :wacko:

Light is probably inside to make a torch light or furnace light or something

I don't think the giant slime has any mechanics to it- its hopping doesn't separate it like a magma cube, so there's no need to add an action within the model, and it doesn't seem to have anything inside it, either.

12 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

The spiral pole must be a play feature coming from the top to take advantage of the sets height. A lift? No lifts in Minecraft.... a mystery. The area inside under the snow biome however has another level of height so I am thinking the pole comes down from the 'icehouse' up on top.

There must be a good sized space inside the mountain. The mine runs along the inside from the front to the 'left; where the cave spider is, maybe the tracks do to. There is a play feature knob/wheel on the bottom left that might do something inside as well. It has a little fence there inside which you can see behind the big slime. As for the light brick I am thinking behind the torch maybe light comes through a brick with a technic pin hole? This would also double for a light source for the a glowing lava pool?

I am itching to see the back/interior.