CM4Sci

Minecraft 2017

Yeahhhh! I'm really happy they released the official pics. Too bad they're really small though. 

They have a really cool video on the facebook page!

WAIT GOLDEN APPLE!? I NEED THIS SET NOW!

Edited by Ashnflash

Extremely disappointed in this sets price. It should be £220 MAX. £260  is completely unnecessary when it's only $250. Seriously considering buying in the us and sending it to some friends relatives so I can get it cheaper. That allows me to get it at £193 which is insane.

Edited by Han solo died

6 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Yeahhhh! I'm really happy they released the official pics. Too bad they're really small though. 

They have a really cool video on the facebook page!

WAIT GOLDEN APPLE!? I NEED THIS SET NOW!

Where is golden apple? I saw it on Facebook, but in the box?

Map is too cute! And slimes are lovely!

I love everything in this set, every function!

Need!!!

Yum, yum, yum. Lots of play features, clever re-use of light brick with the lava, thought that would happen. Lift actually happened as well which is a cool surprise. Expensive yes but huge. :)

Going back to the pictures on Brickset to dribble and drool some more until June 15th.......

I have to pay $300........ So please stop complaining.

@sousmarineuse I only saw it in the video at first as well. But I wound up finding it in side the chest that is in the minecart. 

8 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I have to pay $300........ So please stop complaining.

@sousmarineuse I only saw it in the video at first as well. But I wound up finding it in side the chest that is in the minecart. 

oh yes! Well done!

How is it 260 in the U.K. Yet 250 in America. That is really odd. I like the look of it but that pricing really baffles me. 

I don't find it visually appealing. Looks like a bunch of bricks to me. But the golden apple is nice. 

All this hype and then a full reveal with video for the mountain cave, but we have yet to see finer details of the models Lego showcased at toy fair.. I just wanna know what's on the inside of the ocean monument already haha. But it seems like those two sets have a different release date than the mountain cave, considering s@h has the coming soon label on it but the other two are no where to be found.

I'm going to have to hold out for a sale or a bootleg or something. It recently occurred to me that after tax, this thing is going to be to much for me to afford. 250 is already pushing it for me and after tax, that would be at least 276

crafting box 2.0 looks kinda lame. The models from the first one were really interesting. These look kinda like something is missing

More images are available on Lego S@H of the Ocean Monument and Crafting Box, and the site says they'll be available beginning August 1 in North America. 

I usually wait to get Minecraft sets on discount anyway, but the Ocean Monument is gonna need a steep discount before I pick it up. Although I find the main builds to be lackluster, the figures, blocks and accessories are gonna be what drive me to get both sets. 

5 hours ago, Cottin said:

More images are available on Lego S@H of the Ocean Monument and Crafting Box, and the site says they'll be available beginning August 1 in North America. 

I usually wait to get Minecraft sets on discount anyway, but the Ocean Monument is gonna need a steep discount before I pick it up. Although I find the main builds to be lackluster, the figures, blocks and accessories are gonna be what drive me to get both sets. 

Love the critters in the Ocean Monument but it's still very bland and expensive for what it is.

6 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Love the critters in the Ocean Monument but it's still very bland and expensive for what it is.

Mountain Cave home but not built yet, and now we still have Crafting Box 2.0 (highlight new horsie) and Ocean Monument.

I agree with the Ocean Monument however. Not too exciting there. Maube wait fir a sale for that one.

Always love a Crafting box. :)

compared to the first crafting box i am not really a big fan of this one. Maybe there are some more alternate builds. 

ocean monument looks great love the inside. Just a bit expensive

2 hours ago, DungeonsAndFlagons said:

Mountain Cave home but not built yet, and now we still have Crafting Box 2.0 (highlight new horsie) and Ocean Monument.

I agree with the Ocean Monument however. Not too exciting there. Maube wait fir a sale for that one.

Always love a Crafting box. :)

My Mountain Cave arrived today but I'll probably build it after the summer.

1 hour ago, MysticModulus said:

My Mountain Cave arrived today but I'll probably build it after the summer.

It is a big journey. I am planning the build after a bit of summer madness has calmed down as well.

Well Crafting Box and Ocean Monument released. Got the Crafting set for Horsey and some other pieces. It is fine, nothing exciting. The Ocean Monument is going to be a hard purchase to make to keep my completist agenda on track. It looks boring quite frankly.

Montain Cave is built and it is glorious and BIG.

Working on using the Map Tile from that set as an actual map for my Minecraft world. Just ordered some blue baseplates. :)

As a side point, has this been the final wave?

Edited by DungeonsAndFlagons
Added content

Chickens AND rabbids? My prayers have been answered! :sweet: Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that they release the chickens in a chicken statue set, almost like they're apologizing for putting them off for so long? :head_back: