CM4Sci

Minecraft 2017

Angry Wolf is nice. Red glow inside mountain is interesting. Mine track on outside is a good idea. Pulling this kind of set off is going to be tricky. Agreed that the mine was a bit crap. This has potential from the jigsaw pieces so far.... Play features and aesthestic design will be key points to offset suspected hefty price. That amd unique characters and mobs... Well the crazy game contines....

Shield, clock and charged creeper, iron shovel also. This is really taking the mick

Edited by Han solo died

So much niceness in this latest picture.....

- clock
- shield
- charged creeper
- another blank head for armour rack
- new style chimney
- a longer minecart?
- a dedicated stair piece! (finally a more sturdy roof) :)

Also I was hoping for a snowy peak. :)

Edited by DungeonsAndFlagons

This is getting better and better, it really looks like they're trying to fill all the remaining gaps (pre-version 1.9 that is) , as the inclusion of tons of new elements (angry wolf, clock, iron shovel, shield, charged creeper, big Slime, bat, steak) suggests :thumbup: The latest picture makes me wonder though if there really is a third "playable" character, maybe it's just been mistaken for the armour stand?

8 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

This is getting better and better, it really looks like they're trying to fill all the remaining gaps (pre-version 1.9 that is) , as the inclusion of tons of new elements (angry wolf, clock, iron shovel, shield, charged creeper, big Slime, bat, steak) suggests :thumbup: The latest picture makes me wonder though if there really is a third "playable" character, maybe it's just been mistaken for the armour stand?

Nope, you can see in the shadow picture at the bottom a player with armor and pickaxe. In the middle a player with shovel and helmet. Next to that the armor stand. And lastly a figure with armor, sword and shield at the top.

EDIT: the third player is a zombie wearing golden pants and a good helmet. In the last given picture you can see a zombie with shovel and armor. So we were fooled

Edited by larsy

1 hour ago, Ashnflash said:

This is really shaping up! Can't wait to see more!

Yeah this latest picture has turned up the excitement level for me. Shields are shall we say a fair bit exciting. Plus clocks, plus dedicated stair piece.... :)

XURYv2w.jpg

I wouldn't think there's many more of these they can do now so I think we'll get a review within the next two weeks.

Yeah, there's not much left to reveal judging by the first teaser picture, four pictures at most I'd say :wink: I wonder if they still have a surprise or two in store for us? Apart from the shield and the big slime that is :grin:

8 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Yeah, there's not much left to reveal judging by the first teaser picture, four pictures at most I'd say :wink: I wonder if they still have a surprise or two in store for us? Apart from the shield and the big slime that is :grin:

Given that there has to be 3 more images of actual mountain there will be more fun. :)

- there was a big 'tail/leg' in the silhouette

- baby wolf

Plus we haven't even seen the back side with the big 'fireman's pole play feature'. 

Judging from all the pictures we have gotten, all entities included in the set are:

Steve, Alex, zombie, skeletons charged creeper, sheep, cave spider, 2 wolves, bat, slime and armor stand.

8 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

What piece count will it have? And pricing..?

No clue. They are dragging this out as long as possible so we only have those 5 set pictures, 2 piece piles, and a shadow image to go on.

18 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

What piece count will it have? And pricing..?

7 minutes ago, SweetiePie88 said:

No clue. They are dragging this out as long as possible so we only have those 5 set pictures, 2 piece piles, and a shadow image to go on.

I think Lego said this is the biggest Minecraft set they've ever produced, so probably $200 or more at least.

Wow, I'm excited to see what the set's features are, as well as how it can be reconfigured.. exciting stuff!

Alas, still no chickens.. :( aha