CM4Sci

Disney Princesses 2017 - Rumors & Discussion

The new Frozen palace looks even less accurate than the first one

Those lavender parts...  :sceptic:

2 minutes ago, Stillinamerica said:

Have there been pictures released yet?

Preliminary ones are on reddit.

Well...

The structure of the Frozen palace isn't bad, it gets the overall shape of it right this time, but I feel like it repeats some of the previous mistakes we've seen with the Frozen sets. Like the previous version, the colors aren't right. Quite simply, there needs to be far more trans pieces, which hopefully will be corrected in the final product. The other, but bigger, problem is just that it's flat. For the Arrendale palace you can kind of get away with a flat facade because the style of the building is supposed to look flat to a degree (sort of like a Mary Blair illustration), but that just doesn't work for the ice palace. They needed depth and angles on the front of this and this just doesn't have it.

Hello! I'm new here. From what it seems to appear in the pics (related to Frozen Castle), it seems that the doorway entrance mechanism is similar to the one that appeared in the Elves brand Ragana's Magic Shadow Castle. Isn't it? 

17 minutes ago, Jern92 said:

Where are these pictures? I can't seem to find them on reddit. Could someone send me a link please? @Robert8 @Krulis @BrickHat @strangely

Leaks are not allowed on Eurobricks. Not even links.

The answer his here:

On 24/9/2016 at 4:41 PM, Krulis said:

Preliminary ones are on reddit.

Edited by Robert8

7 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Leaks are not allowed on Eurobricks. Not even links.

The answer his here:

But where exactly on reddit? I've been searching 'frozen castle' and 'lego leaks' and 'frozen lego' but nothing yields any results. I'm not too familiar with reddit so not sure if there is a way of navigating it to find the exact content I want.

20 minutes ago, Jern92 said:

But where exactly on reddit? I've been searching 'frozen castle' and 'lego leaks' and 'frozen lego' but nothing yields any results. I'm not too familiar with reddit so not sure if there is a way of navigating it to find the exact content I want.

Certain Eurobricks members keep their usernames on external websites... :wink:

Saw pictures, and somehow it reminded me of Market Street. Not sure if I'll be getting the new sets after all; perhaps I should keep my display small.

Going to dislike buying yet another Frozen castle, but I want need Marshmallow! And the other parts will come in useful. Not sure if I will bother with the other one with Anna, or the Juniors one. All they would be is parts packs.

Moana sets look good, especially Maui.

3 hours ago, BrickHat said:

The leaks were taken down.

I guess lego couldn't just "let it go"

c99fe49092a69feaa0fed257d14a4e6a.jpg

Edited by 9v system

There's only two summer wave sets next year right?

I love DC Superhero Girls, but surly Disney Princess is more popular with kids. Why does DCSG get 10 sets in its first year and Disney Princess is only getting 8 in its fourth. It'll be interesting to see if we'll even get a new princess, there's a Tangled tv  series coming out next year and they still haven't had any non princess to justify the name change.  

On 10/15/2016 at 10:55 AM, Soupperson1 said:

There's only two summer wave sets next year right?

I love DC Superhero Girls, but surly Disney Princess is more popular with kids. Why does DCSG get 10 sets in its first year and Disney Princess is only getting 8 in its fourth. It'll be interesting to see if we'll even get a new princess, there's a Tangled tv  series coming out next year and they still haven't had any non princess to justify the name change.  

Honestly, with my 5 year old daughter? I am expecting the DC Superhero Girls to be more popular. She's loved the Elves sets but the only princess ones she is interested in are the animal ones.

Nobody has seemed to notice but one of the Moana sets (Moana on the High Seas?) has been revealed on the December store calendar

WMlheGY.png