WOW. This has to be one of the best 1H line up ever - no construction machines at all... :laugh:

Let's wait for the images and set details before passing judgement. I do agree that surpassing 2016's sets will be a challenging. Also, "one man's junk is another man's treasure" :wink: .

Actually this list sounds way more promising and to my preferences than the 1H 2016 set list.

... and Markus... well we all know what he'll work on :grin:

Do we???

No doubt....simply No :tongue:

You know real price or any other info about this set?Please tell something :sweet: .

I cannot sleep so Im thinking, what if that tracked vehicle isnt RC in terms of power functions but literally, some futuristic remote controlled racing vehicle with tracks like some of ripsaw army vehicles in real life.

Easy push-pull vehicle with possibility of making it motorized.Could have interesting suspension, fake engine, some other function opening canopy of engine and cargo bay.Price 80€ now seems to me realistic.

Edited by Ondra

So is that Airport Fire Truck officially dead?

Not sure, as you know this is not the entire list of Technic 2017 sets ... so it might be scheduled for 1H 2017, at least a Dutch retailer has it listed for January 2017. But honestly I'm not too bothered whether the Airport Fire Truck is dead or not.

Has it occurred to anyone that the BMW Adventure Bike will have new tires or wheels, or both? I wouldn't really believe that the motorbike will be that cheap. Could be $60.

Also, much of the Air Race planes I see are single-props, like those in Red Bull Air Race.

The rest:

42057 Helicopter - 14.99

42058 Stunt Bike - 19.99

42059 Stunt Truck - 19.99

Eh, kiddie sets. Leave them be.

42060 Street Working Cars - 19.99

Street sweeper, could be the cheap sleeper hit for this year.

42061 Container Transport 49.99

Hmm... an enigma. Not sure what to make of it. Could be a port crane, could be the sequel to this.

42064 Searching Ship - 89.99

Robot submersible, crane, rudders, propeller, actually floats. One to scrutinize.

42065 RC Tracked Racer - 79.99

It would be inconvenient to make this set not RC-ready out of the box, no? It could be a bare-bones off-roader (minimalist construction, few panels) with treads and two L motors.

I think that the tracked racer will be some kind of skeletical ripsaw, with like 500 pieces, but new RC parts. It could have a new, high RPM motor and a subtractor, or maybe tyo and skid-steering.

Has it occurred to anyone that the BMW Adventure Bike will have new tires or wheels, or both? I wouldn't really believe that the motorbike will be that cheap. Could be $60.

Have the prices from those leaked set lists been accurate the years before? ... because then it's safe to assume that this years will be accurate too, but seriously I hope that the BMW Adventure Bike will be a set with around 600+ pieces.

@XAxles ... are your observations based on facts (images you have seen) or purely speculation, I'm a bit confused because it sounds like you have seen or been told something!?

Edited by Emmi

Also, much of the Air Race planes I see are single-props, like those in Red Bull Air Race.

The rest:

42057 Helicopter - 14.99

42058 Stunt Bike - 19.99

42059 Stunt Truck - 19.99

Eh, kiddie sets. Leave them be.

42060 Street Working Cars - 19.99

Street sweeper, could be the cheap sleeper hit for this year.

Hmm... an enigma. Not sure what to make of it. Could be a port crane, could be the sequel to this.

42064 Searching Ship - 89.99

Robot submersible, crane, rudders, propeller, actually floats. One to scrutinize.

42065 RC Tracked Racer - 79.99

It would be inconvenient to make this set not RC-ready out of the box, no? It could be a bare-bones off-roader (minimalist construction, few panels) with treads and two L motors.

I dont believe that tracked racer is so cheap , I mean they can lower price of components, but PF cost for motorizing tracked vehicle alone about 80 euro according to S@H.

We know the S@H prices for the PF components. But who knows the actual cost to produce them? I imagine the PF components draw a premium price on S@H. I have seen cheaply made non Lego rc cars in the $5 USD range. A barebones rc set could be appealing to people new to technic

We know the S@H prices for the PF components. But who knows the actual cost to produce them? I imagine the PF components draw a premium price on S@H. I have seen cheaply made non Lego rc cars in the $5 USD range. A barebones rc set could be appealing to people new to technic

Hi In 2008 I bought.

8881 Battery Box £2.99

8884 IR RX £7.99

8885 IR TX £3.99

8882 XL Motor £3.99

8883 M Motor £3.99

I still have the invoice.

Three months later the prices shot up

Based on price i highly doubt that the "RC" tracked racer has anything to do with remote control. Its just a given name, like i.e Honda and Yamaha names some of their motorbikes "RC". Its probably some kinda snowmobile, and if licensed then the real brand will come out later.

Edited by GoldVillage

Based on price i highly doubt that the "RC" tracked racer has anything to do with remote control. Its just a given name, like i.e Honda and Yamaha names some of their motorbikes "RC". Its probably some kinda snowmobile, and if licensed then the real brand will come out later.

RC=Rallycross?

a truck with a trailer like this one:

ContainerTransport.png

Well. such a system would of course be super awesome but i'm fairly certain we don't get that. Since this is an 1h set (right?) i expect a pretty normal truck with a container-trailer.

sometthing like this:

3684851728_7e3705b024.jpg

but i could of course be wrong, i hope so tbh

RC=Rallycross?

No, I think RC really means radio controlled here, but we'll see.

So assuming that the 42059 Stunt Truck will be a Monster Truck, can we expect it to use the Claas tires? At 20 € probably not. :blush:

Edited by Emmi

RC=Rallycross?

So maybe it's a Rallycross Track Racer?

Just like I wished for in the Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of Technic in 2017 topic!

Edited by Offroadcreat1ons

No, I think RC really means radio controlled here, but we'll see.
This doesn't seem to be logical to reintroduce radio control with not the most expensive set of the year.

This doesn't seem to be logical to reintroduce radio control with not the most expensive set of the year.

They can catch the audience with small wallets that way, what should boost up the sales Edited by LXF

80€/$ for a rc set is not much. Hopefully they will make a small 1.5V PF version of the RC unit. But I don´t think they will. If the set uses the "old " PF elements, it will probably not include the V2 receiver :look:

My guesses:

42060 Street Working Cars - 19.99: This is probably a road sweeper. I doubt that TLG will be able to make something working at that price point. Probably just steering and moving ¿brushes?.

42061 Container Transport 49.99: I imagine a reach stacker like the 42009 B-model, with moving and extending arm, steering and a container.

402?? BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Bike - 49.99: The high pricepoint makes me think that it will have lots of panels to make a full enclosed body. It could have classic technic motorbike functions, new wheels, and another BMW bike as a B-model.

42065 RC Tracked Racer - 79.99: This is probably the most interesting of the list. I imagine an RC ripsaw with an skeletical body. It's hard to belive that an RC set could be this cheap, but a low part count could compensate it. Also, probably Lego PF are Apple-like overprized.

Air Race Jet with PF - 119.99: Could be interesting, considering the great jet airplanes that Grohl made in his AFOL years. Also, I missed on 42025.

Edited by Kaanere

The one thing that encourages me most to say the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Bike will be amazing and the best motorbike from LEGO Technic yet is because it's obviously licensed and BMW sure wants LEGO to put in all the details and functions from the real-life counterpart into this model. Very excited to see how it looks and as I said before I suppose a parts count around 600+ pieces.