48 minutes ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

42029_B1.jpg

i see no winch?! :grin:

It's on the rear of the skidder, opposite the claw. On the right, you can see the gear that unspools it.

5 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

Otherwise I cancel my account ;)

If that makes you happy...

:grin:

5 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

I talked about bigger 2H sets with front winch and not the smaller ones.

...and 41999 isn't that small set

:wink:

Edited by I_Igor

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

...and 41999 isn't that small set

It is an exclusive set which does not count for my speculation :D. But a mentioned pattern is not far away. For example we are getting bikes every two years (2009, 2011, 2013, 2015 and now 2017 BMW). Additionally we are getting Quads every 3 years (2009, 2012, 2015 pullback) so we can expect a new (mini) quad in 2018. 

Timorzelorzworz, can you count all other sets type frequencies ? 

Trucks 

Cranes 

Bulldozers

Excavators

Super Cars

That would be spectacular :)

Regards  

AVCampos, yes that I know, but I was looking for a similar categorization as  Timorzelorzworz  did , so :

"For example we are getting bikes every two years (2009, 2011, 2013, 2015 and now 2017 BMW). Additionally we are getting Quads every 3 years (2009, 2012, 2015 pullback) so we can expect a new (mini) quad in 2018. "

I wonder if this pattern works on other sets ... 

18 minutes ago, AOW said:

AVCampos, yes that I know, but I was looking for a similar categorization as  Timorzelorzworz  did , so :

I wonder if this pattern works on other sets ... 

Go to the technicopedia page, then click on your desired category, then remember the set numbers. Then go to bricklink, type the set number into the search bar, press enter, then write down the year. Rinse and repeat to find a pattern.

A pattern seems to be not only for kinds of sets, but also for sets that uses some kinds of parts and colors. A really interesting thing is the fact that every three years we see a large truck with the same wheels. Starting 2006 with Wabra's black tow-truck. In 2009 we had the red truck with same wheels also by Wabra, followed by forester truck 2012 also by this Designer. Three years later we had Arocs by Markus. And now what a surprise we can  99% expect a truck with these wheels as the first half flagship for 2018 and the pattern goes on. But whats about colors? We have learned that exclusive colors are not exclusive forever. The two 2017 waves includes sets with many shades of blue (I count azure for 42070 as blue). Furthermore we will see in 2018 not so much blue cause the 2017 sets remain in stores. After blue I think TLG goes back to 42039 bright green and we will see parts with this color again in 2018 and also for the new purple color. In short I think 1H18 flagship is a truck with Arocs wheels (pattern mentioned before) similar to forester or any kind of garbage truck which is not blue... I did not count 42009 with this wheels because this type of machine is in another scale. The trucks with same wheels in the three-year-pattern are all nearly the same scale

Edited by Timorzelorzworz

6 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

For what? We are all speculating

There's no need for a comment like this. It doesn't add anything to the conversation and it will most likely derail the topic. If AOW wants to thank Timor, let him thank him. Use the report button if you don't like it.

46 minutes ago, Kmuffin said:

Same question here.

Same comment here.

6 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

A pattern seems to be not only for kinds of sets...

Thanks for your assessment. But this topic is to discuss the 2017 sets, not for patterns or future sets. Please use the future wishes and speculation topic for that.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=94328

For all three of you, no big deal guys, just a friendly reminder :wink: 

12 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

It is an exclusive set which does not count for my speculation :D. But a mentioned pattern is not far away. For example we are getting bikes every two years (2009, 2011, 2013, 2015 and now 2017 BMW). Additionally we are getting Quads every 3 years (2009, 2012, 2015 pullback) so we can expect a new (mini) quad in 2018. 

I know what you're speculating, but at the end there is management in TLG that decides what will be released which year, I assume they have limited number of different parts per year...but let's us keep speculation about small piece of info that we have for this year second half sets...

:wink:

10 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

A pattern seems to be not only for kinds of sets, but also for sets that uses some kinds of parts and colors. A really interesting thing is the fact that every three years we see a large truck with the same wheels. Starting 2006 with Wabra's black tow-truck. In 2009 we had the red truck with same wheels also by Wabra, followed by forester truck 2012 also by this Designer. Three years later we had Arocs by Markus. And now what a surprise we can  99% expect a truck with these wheels as the first half flagship for 2018 and the pattern goes on. But whats about colors? We have learned that exclusive colors are not exclusive forever. The two 2017 waves includes sets with many shades of blue (I count azure for 42070 as blue). Furthermore we will see in 2018 not so much blue cause the 2017 sets remain in stores. After blue I think TLG goes back to 42039 bright green and we will see parts with this color again in 2018 and also for the new purple color. In short I think 1H18 flagship is a truck with Arocs wheels (pattern mentioned before) similar to forester or any kind of garbage truck which is not blue... I did not count 42009 with this wheels because this type of machine is in another scale. The trucks with same wheels in the three-year-pattern are all nearly the same scale

...just small fact that could support your pattern hypothesis - most of garbage trucks are indeed  in "42039 bright green" as you said earlier

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

...just small fact that could support your pattern hypothesis - most of garbage trucks are indeed  in "42039 bright green" as you said earlier

Exactly... But to stay on topic I think the unknown set 42067 is the pneumatic set for this year with manual pump. Maybe a smaller set with 800 parts. Can speculate to a forklift or anything similar to 8443 from 1996. By the way it is another fact (pattern) that since pneumatic 2.0 we will see exactly one model with pneumatics in the year. 

Edited by Timorzelorzworz

27 minutes ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

Exactly... But to stay on topic I think the unknown set 42067 is the pneumatic set for this year with manual pump. Maybe a smaller set with 800 parts. Can speculate to a forklift or anything similar to 8443 from 1996. By the way it is another fact (pattern) that since pneumatic 2.0 we will see exactly one model with pneumatics in the year. 

...and could be some forest equipment with small tractor tires...small wersion of this

http://www.werner-trier.com/1/wf-trac/4-x-4/

:wub:

Guys....can we stop the "could be"? This is not a speculation topic. Furthermore, the 42067 most likely is the airport rescue vehicle (fire truck).

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Guys....can we stop the "could be"? This is not a speculation topic. Furthermore, the 42067 most likely is the airport rescue vehicle (fire truck).

...hm and what is 42068? :look:

If I'm not mistaken 42069 is some tracked adventure wehicle like 42038-B model, or I have wrong glasses when I was reading previus posts? At least 42070 we have "leaked" image for philosophying...

10 minutes ago, Jim said:

Furthermore, the 42067 most likely is the airport rescue vehicle (fire truck).

Nope. The redesigned firetruck has the number 42068 so we have a missing (pneumatic) set 42067.

1 hour ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

Nope. The redesigned firetruck has the number 42068 so we have a missing (pneumatic) set 42067.

It's simple: the 42067 has probably been cancelled and scheduled for 2H 2018 (sounds familiar?) :grin:

1 hour ago, nguyengiangoc said:

It's simple: the 42067 has probably been cancelled and scheduled for 2H 2018 (sounds familiar?) :grin:

:laugh:

3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

...hm and what is 42068? :look:

Sorry, my bad.

Edited my comment :wink: 

2 hours ago, Jim said:

Sorry, my bad.

Edited my comment :wink: 

No problem at all

:thumbup:

This is entertaining :laugh: Conspiracy theories are fun. Big Foot machine and Lochness carrier and Yettivator are coming.