Klaus-Dieter

2017 City Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I read once more the description Kevii23 posted and noticed that there won't be any ice-cream cart in the FATB set - that would be too bad (better they let out the canoe)! :thumbdown:

7 hours ago, TheLegoPerson9 said:

I also just had Fun in Downtown come to mind. Obviously, it wouldn't have any big structures, but, it would still have a lot of useful stuff in one box if done right. For instance....

The minifigures can range from business people to tourists. Lego loves their police sets, but even then, you could still have a police officer in a set like this but instead of catching crooks, he or she could be in the role of a traffic coordinator with just the typical motorcycle. For other stuff...

A tuk tuk/rickshaw for public transportation purposes or a simple 4 stud wide Taxi that holds 2 minifigures.

One or two traffic light assemblies with street signs and different things next to it

Maybe some built up payphones on the side. 

Perhaps another Bus Stop sign/area. It is downtown, after all.

Etc.

These are really good ideas, TheLegoPerson9! :thumbup: Why don't you post them in the "Ideas for new City sets" topic?!

3 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

I read once more the description Kevii23 posted and noticed that there won't be any ice-cream cart in the FATB set - that would be too bad (better they let out the canoe)! :thumbdown:

These are really good ideas, TheLegoPerson9! :thumbup: Why don't you post them in the "Ideas for new City sets" topic?!

Thanks! I probably will if anything else comes to mind!

I'm not sure if it belongs here, but:

When I went to the LEGO Shop page, the collectable fisherman was fishing for LEGO boxes. Together with the printed tiles depicting City sets, there were tiles printed with Friends and Classic sets.

The City set tiles are included in City Square, but is there a chance the other tiles allready exist or will be released?

Thank you very much!

I have to reconsider my previous post about something Islanderish with a mask in the set. After better looking it appears to be nothing special and no mask in sight.. 

Sorry for this misinformation, thought for a 100% I saw it the first time but I was wrong. 

12 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

Maybe a maskless swimring and an ice-cream cart come with the 31067 poolside holiday

34 minutes ago, Johnmeel said:

Maybe a maskless swimring and an ice-cream cart come with the 31067 poolside holiday

What pool-side holiday set?

The lego fan

Brickset has the final and in most European countries common prices of nearly all summer sets now on their site:

FATB 45 €

Bus Station 45 €

City Advent Calendar ?€

JE Buggy 6€

JE Starter Set 10€

JE Cargo Heli 20€

JE Halftracked Vehicle 30€

JE Mobile Laboratory 50€

JE Exploration Location 100€

Name? €? (I bet for a JE Exclusive)

CG Starter Set 10€

CG Water Plane 20€

CG 4x4 30€

CG Heli 50€

CG HQ 100€

CG Exclusive Set ?€

Cargo Terminal 75€

(Attention: I partly didn't post the official set names!)

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I hope the Fun On The Beach set includes one of those yellow duck inner tube pieces like the one Vacation Batman has. I think it's kinda cute!

Also, the City theme is getting a Jungle Exploration theme? Didn't we have a guy that did that a lot? Like, one with an Australian accent who turned up in a lot of old Lego computer games?

On 1/18/2017 at 10:20 AM, RacerRabbit said:

I hope the Fun On The Beach set includes one of those yellow duck inner tube pieces like the one Vacation Batman has. I think it's kinda cute!

Also, the City theme is getting a Jungle Exploration theme? Didn't we have a guy that did that a lot? Like, one with an Australian accent who turned up in a lot of old Lego computer games?

There's a pic of the preliminary box art over on the Chan, and I don't see it in there. The new lobster piece does make an appearance, however.

14 minifigs. 1 of the voleyballplayers is all yellow except for the hip/loin piece.

And an Icecreamstand

Edited by Johnmeel

On January 14, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Klaus-Dieter said:

I read once more the description Kevii23 posted and noticed that there won't be any ice-cream cart in the FATB set

Just because Kevii didn't mention it doesn't mean it's not there. :wink:

Busstation set seems to colorful(green, yellow, black, white, lime, red). It also contains 2 bikes and a wheelchair.

Cargo terminal comes with truck and trailer, 2 types of forklifts, about six opensided containers, a storage unit for containers and a barrier with a booth

Edited by Johnmeel

Fun at the Beach set is so amazing.... :cry_happy: And the Bus Station looks pretty good too! Lol and Ma Cop in the Advent Calendar I'm assuming is a stand in :grin:

Thank you very much for the further information! :classic:

Since I can't find the pics: Can someone please send me a link?

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

A dolphin, a red lobster, a white dog and a red/green parrot in one set *huh*  And that is before we have entered the jungle :wub:

The animals will probably change in colour etc but they are definitely in the set :thumbup:

Pigeons in a future set in the series do seem a loot more likely now :grin:

1 hour ago, Johnmeel said:

Busstation set seems to colorful(green, yellow, black, white, lime, red). It also contains 2 bikes and a wheelchair.

Cargo terminal comes with truck and trailer, 2 types of forklifts, about six opensided containers, a storage unit for containers and a barrier with a booth

Could be prelim picture and that the colors will switch before releasing the set? Don't know if that happened before but I can't see them release it with these colors.

Edited by Kevii23

57 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Ma Cop in the Advent Calendar I'm assuming is a stand in :grin:

Is the advent calendar prelim also on 4chan?

9 minutes ago, Johnmeel said:

Is the advent calendar prelim also on 4chan?

Not that I saw. Elves Goblin King's Castle, Beach set, Bus Terminal, and a set with a lorry and forklift.

More pics on reddit. Friends skilift looks great. All the adventcalendars are there.

4 containers on the cargo truck. The storage shed holds palets that you can put in the containers with the forklifts. You can lift the containers with a small crane vehicle similar to the one in the technic container terminal.