Sign in to follow this  
Kalais

Question about brick from upcoming SW Advent Calendar

Hello,

I've seen Star Wars Advent Calendar for this year and I was wondering how it is made.

What brick is holding dark red tile 1x3 and 2 gray slopes 1x3 on the sides?

qciPHi5.jpg

Thanks

I bet a http://www.bricklink...tem.page?P=4733 is what's holding it all together.

More specifically the dark tan parts at the front of the slopes are probably 1 x 1 plates with the other end of the 1 x 3 slopes (where the studs are) and 1 x 3 tile attaches to the 1 x 1 with studs on all sides.

Then something (not sure what) underneath the 1 x 2 slope & binoculars combo takes one of the other studs on the 1 x 1 with studs on all sides.

Edited by jonwil

Could also be a combination of 47905.jpg52107.jpg47905.jpg with the 1x2 connecting the front section (with the 3x1 slopes) to the rear section (with 2x1 slopes). The 1x1s provide more stability than using only the 1x2.

Could also be a combination of 47905.jpg52107.jpg47905.jpg with the 1x2 connecting the front section (with the 3x1 slopes) to the rear section (with 2x1 slopes). The 1x1s provide more stability than using only the 1x2.

It's exactly the first part, 1x1 brick with 2 studs. The two slopes on the sides would have enough room for the connecting 1x2 plate and the red tile connects to the top.

Thanks guys, I haven't notice plates there. I thought slopes are so close one to each other and was wondering how they managed it. But with those plates it is nothing unusual ;)