mrselsmore

BRICK 2016 Brimingham, UK - MOC Deadline - Monday 15th August

The Deadline for Submissions for BRICK 2016 NEC is the end of Monday 15th August.

If you haven’t already found it brick.community is the new home for our new system for this year. It holds all the details for AFOLs for the show and is also where you submit your entries for the show.

It allows you to create an account so you can put in all the details you know for your Display and Submission now, and if you need to, come back when you are ready to complete and submit. After the deadline you’ll still have access so you can check what you’ve submitted etc.

Please watch the ‘How do I submit my Displays and Submission’ video walk-through we’ve created on the site. The new system is great, but there are a couple of steps which are not 100% intuitive. The video explains them fully. 'How-do-I-submit-in-my-Displays-and-Submissions'

This year we are accepting some submissions before the deadline as we’re using MOCs in the promotion material for the show. So if you know what you’re bringing and it’s ready to go, please jump right in and get it submitted.

Again for 2016 all accepted Exhibiting AFOLs receive FREE accommodation and lunches, plus access to request Grant Funding if you need help in getting your display to the show.

NOTES:

Accommodation:

· We are offering accommodation for the following 4 nights: Wed 26th – Sat 29th Oct inclusive.

· As always accommodation will be shared 2 people to a room.

· Because 99% of people want accommodation for all the nights we offer (and because it was waaaaay easier to code this way!) this year we’re just asking if you want accommodation or not, rather than asking you which nights you want.

· If you know that you only want accommodation for certain nights, then please just make a note of it in the ‘Anything else we should know’ box at the end of the submission form and we’ll take care of it.

What we’ll consider as Displays:

· We can accept displays from anyone as long as you're over 18 (*over 16, with written legal parent/guardian consent).

· As always, we’re happy to consider most things as MOCs.

· Again, we’re not officially tied to the The LEGO Group this year, so we can choose what we accept, but generally we try to follow the Brand Values. Remembering, of course, that this is a family-orientated show, so no sex scenes, or graphic violence.

FAQs:

· The site has some FAQs on it, and we’ll be adding to that as we confirm things in the lead-up to the show.

· If you can’t find the answer to your question there, then please click on the ‘contact Support’ button, submit your question and we’ll do our best to answer them for you.

Information on the show in general can be found at www.bricklive.co.uk

Edited by mrselsmore

Thanks, I have followed the directions, have an account and watched the video. I cannot find 'new' anywhere in submitting a moc.

Thanks'